"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [IMG]https://66.media.tumblr.com/dc6e14694d8c2b2589c0edd2122e56f9/tumblr_paqnumO1nb1t4d8gco1_400.gif[/IG]
    That glitter is now part of that cat. When it breads its offspring will also sparkle.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    That glitter is now part of that cat. When it breads its offspring will also sparkle.
    gay vampire cats!?

Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    gay vampire cats!?
    Are there any other kinds?

10+ Year Old Account
    Are there any other kinds?
    of gay vampires or of cats?

of gay vampires or of cats?
    Gay vampire cats.

A week of freedom left until work. That job is making me nervous as hell.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    A week of freedom left until work. That job is making me nervous as hell.
    Starting a new job is tough. Unless you're joining a video game company full of girls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Starting a new job is tough. Unless you're joining a video game company full of girls.
    i don't even want to imagine all of the bitching going on in an environment like that...

[IMG]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/310/062/291.png[/IG]
    Yozzers Isi. How're you?

There's at least one VA I don't recognize, which is pretty astounding when it comes to Funimation.

As for the job itself it should be interesting. $13.65 an hour (normally $1 less but I get that extra buck for working at night), plenty of benefits (or at least I heard), including tuition waver (whatever that means). The leading a dozen people part is freaking me out a bit, I mean I've done that a little at Wendy's in the past for a bit when a manager was busy and that cleaning job where I was basically more of a manager than the actual owner, but this is huge. Still amazed I got the job in the first place though.

10+ Year Old Account

There's at least one VA I don't recognize, which is pretty astounding when it comes to Funimation.

As for the job itself it should be interesting. $13.65 an hour (normally $1 less but I get that extra buck for working at night), plenty of benefits (or at least I heard), including tuition waver (whatever that means). The leading a dozen people part is freaking me out a bit, I mean I've done that a little at Wendy's in the past for a bit when a manager was busy and that cleaning job where I was basically more of a manager than the actual owner, but this is huge. Still amazed I got the job in the first place though.
    I recognize them all now at least, because the show is so ingrained in me. But yeah, pretty all-star cast, at least at this point.

You'll be making more than me at my current job that I've been doing for four years almost, so there's that. Plus benefits, which I don't have the luxury of.

Speaking of, January 2 I go in for my impression for my partial. After that, and it gets put in, I'll be able to eat normally, won't hurt shaving, and even talking.

I recognize them all now at least, because the show is so ingrained in me. But yeah, pretty all-star cast, at least at this point.

You'll be making more than me at my current job that I've been doing for four years almost, so there's that. Plus benefits, which I don't have the luxury of.

Speaking of, January 2 I go in for my impression for my partial. After that, and it gets put in, I'll be able to eat normally, won't hurt shaving, and even talking.
    Best I can say is always be looking for other work, even if it's a different position or a higher position at your current job.

Wow, that long for a new tooth?

10+ Year Old Account
    Best I can say is always be looking for other work, even if it's a different position or a higher position at your current job.

Wow, that long for a new tooth?
    Well, four, all in a row. A partial for the four front teeth on the top. They said they had to wait eight weeks for the gums to heal. Considering what I said about them hurting when I shave, talk, and of course eat, I don't doubt that's true. But it's annoying, and I want it to be done.

Well, four, all in a row. A partial for the four front teeth on the top. They said they had to wait eight weeks for the gums to heal. Considering what I said about them hurting when I shave, talk, and of course eat, I don't doubt that's true. But it's annoying, and I want it to be done.
    Oh i bet it is quite irritating. That's good the other three are done though. Good luck having the patience to wait for so long for something so annoying.

- - - Updated - - -

Time to binge the latest half the season.

Episode 14 - Discord does the usual thing inside school - This episode pretty much encompassed my one concern with the school thing and that was what do they do when they all have to leave? I'm actually surprised it didn't happen normally, since most of them own their own businesses, but instead we have a friendship lesson to go to. Discord does his usual thing and at this point I'm amazed no one goes "This is literally what he does" instead of being surprised by him doing it. He's literally a force of nature that ensues chaos and everyone wonders.

...Okay, didn't expect someone to actually take a shot at Discord. The students are clearly like "did she kill someone?"

Things seemed to wrap up rather quickly and it was kind of another "Discord is left out" kind of lesson. The episode was alright.

Episode 15 - Holiday Special #1 - Some done messed up Hearths Warming! Monster! We learn about how the different species do their own holidays. It's nice to learn about the characters a tad and the creatures in general. Sandbar is here for no reason because he should have gone home with the rest of the ponies at first, but I guess you have to include everyone in this new little group. The griffon doing it isn't a surprise though. It was nice seeing the different customs and learning, and while it was easy to place who did it it wasn't because they were being a bastard.

Episode 16 - South Harmen Institute of Friendship - Someone has another friendship school! I get an immediate "Blame Canada" from the opening song somehow. Hey look it's Racist McObviousbadguy O'Endo'theseason. Seriously, I haven't seen such an obvious bad guy since Legend of Korra season 2.

I'm sure Eyepatch will be the hot new cosplay next year.

"How did they get a copy of your book?" Really? R-really?

Episode 17 - RD and Rayray are different - I feel like this episode was pretty similar to the Rainbow Dash and Applejack disagree from earlier in the season. Parts of this episode felt a little forced, like Rainbow Dash not flying around geysers.

Not much to say about this one. It was a little boring.

Episode 18 - The one with baghorn (a.k.a. I forgot the term for it and don't feel like looking it up) - Pinkie gets a new instrument and sucks at playing it. Right from the start you know how this is going to go. Everyone else doesn't want to tell her she sucks at it and secretly really hates it.

Hey! There's Applejack just going "Nope. We tell her, not fool around." Learning lessons is fun.

This episode turned out differently then I thought and was a nice version of "I suck at the thing I love and if I can't be good I might as well give up and be depressed." I'm sure many of us could relate to that, I know damn well I've done the same thing with a few hobbies in my life or in the past, like art, programming, and game design, plus others. I was going to hand wave this episode away and not pay attention, but it really showed a proper lesson in that you should just enjoy what you love.

- - - Updated - - -

Episode 19 - Those Family Guy episodes with Stewey and Brian traveling - Hey look, a pony from Saddle Arabia, that's neat. A rather catchy song. Some cliche buddy traveling stuff.

This episode wasn't too special outside of the song. Starlight was a bitch trading away something that's not hers. This was really a beat for beat kind of thing, although the resolution of everything was kind of glossed over. A big meh overall.

Episode 20 - Scootaloo's 2nd Club - Scootaloo makes another club....and that's about it. Something tells me this will be a "don't do everything you see" kind of thing. That purple Washout is a lesbian.

I did get a bit of a kick out of the "full bodied winged hoof cast, drinking out of a straw" routine, especially because the video I watched had audio higher than normal.

Wow...they finally up and said Scootaloo can't fly. I didn't think they'd do that, especially coming from Scootaloo herself.

Lightning Dust being a bitch right at the end just didn't seem necessary. I mean I get that's how she was to begin with, but for this particular episode it didn't really add to anything.

Episode 21 - Viking pony has troubles fitting in - Immediately off the start why is the archaeology team going to see Twilight? Is she involved in it?

Overall this episode was rather sweet. I enjoyed the fish out of water cliche stuff, and seeing someone deciding that they kind of want to die, albeit by turning into a statue, is rather interesting to throw in a show like this.

I fully enjoyed this one.

Episode 22 - Magic Tree Business - The students are doing their thing and find the Tree of Harmony acting up, giving them their general fears and all that. That small pink one, the little orphan Annie pony, whatever her name is/was. Clearly she has something to do with the tree.

I enjoyed this episode, it's nice learning about these new characters. Usually we have to wait far longer to get that same thing for other ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Episode 23 - Kirins - The idea of them appearing is rather interesting, didn't think they'd pull up folklore from another country, but I guess they make sense. What doesn't make sense is the two minutes of Applejack asking questions when the simple question was easy to find.

The song was pretty damn good, one of the better ones I think.

Aaaand of course the two involved see helping them in different ways, 'cause that hasn't happened before. Aaand of course the flower was the one at the very beginning. Like a quilt.

I feel like if this episode was focused more on the Kirin it would have been more interesting, but they were only around for about 8 minutes and the rest of them decided to change their ways with almost zero pleading. The song is great, and I like the main kirin, but this was a rather....usual episode. I guess the moral of you can't hide from your feelings is a good one, but boy could it have been explored a tad more. The pacing was certainly off.

Episode 24 - Spike Episode (please don't suck) - Spike's dad(?) shows up. As I watch this I fully expect this to not be true.

They didn't really throw in much subtlety when it came to Sledge, they really didn't feel like hiding that fact. Spike saying Twilight isn't his parent even hurt me a little.

Overall it's not the worst Spike episode, but that's not saying much, I guess an average Spike episode is better than nothing.

Episode 25 - Finale part 1 - Magic is disappearing and it's time for the gang to figure it out. First issue in the first few minutes. Twilight says "I finally learned to let my friends help." Now normally she does this, but is this a call back to the movie where she fucked up right near the end of it? Perhaps, but considering the only call backs to the movie have been mentioning the Storm King a few times and Tempest once there's been nothing, so I'm more inclined to say "When have you not learned to use friends?"

Oh look, it's Racist McObviousbadguy being an obvious bad guy.

Does every villain need to slurp and taste the air? When and why did that become a thing?

Hey the tiny pink one is a villain. Wasn't wrong there either.

Some nice build up, a shame we had the villain spout their plan. Would have been nicer to just end on seeing Starlight.

Episode 26 - Finale part 2 - They learn who the true bad guy is and things get serious.

Sweetie Bells voice actor is starting to sound like she should be voicing a far more grown up character.

Racist McObviousbadguy gets a little comeuppance, which is always nice.

T'rek being tortured with niceness is always funny.

And in the end looks like Cute Pink Evil has even more plans.

Cute Pink Evil really wasn't the best villain, the overly cute thing really tells you that something isn't on the up and up. Honestly, for a bit there I thought she was Chrysalis, looks like that little plot thread is left hanging.

Overall this half of the season was average, it had a couple good songs and a few relatable situations, but not much to write home about. I don't remember much about the first half, but from what I can remember it was about the same.

With one(?) last season left it's going to be a real shame when this series ends, they have a couple of plot threads hanging like Chrysalis, and possibly the tree absorbing something(?) or do I have that wrong, anyways hopefully they put out all the stops for the final season so we can leave satisfied after almost ten years and a community that brought many together. It will be a shame when it ends, but it's better before it becomes another Spongebob or Fairly Odd Parents.

- - - Updated - - -

Holiday special time!

-A catchy song off the bat.
    -Seeing Marble Pie in the background hurt that Big Mac brought someone for the holidays is something we can relate to.
    -Ditzy (Derpy) Doo sounds like she's drunk and/or high. She might be a bubbly blonde, but come on. Honestly this attempt irritated- me more than when they thought she was a boy.
    -Twilight's pudding face was great.

This special was pretty good. Sure it had some weirdness to solve it all, but I enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [IMG]https://66.media.tumblr.com/2e37f5b97fc47cde2187e7ea9efbd401/tumblr_pimzitouB91toamj8o1_r1_400.gif[/IG]
    Surprised that ice isn't more solid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Surprised that ice isn't more solid.
    was probably still flowing freely in the center

Does Somebody I Used to Know sound like a Police song to anyone else?