Page 18 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    you are delusional if you think that 99% of his viewers dont do imidiate chargebacks as soon as he reads whatever nonsense they written just like majority of people on twitch do .
    He's making 50k from subs alone. He's pretty open about his number (20k active subs).
    Then you add donations. If he was not as lazy as he is (at least he is honest about it) he could make another 50k a month from endorsements/merch.

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    Good, can he fucking quit now?
    community would be so much better is he quit and took his fanboys with him .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Loeve View Post
    People play the game too much, slow down. I see youtubers complain about burnout and lack of content when they have 4+ 120 characters.

Asmongold have done everything in the game, and plays all day. Its not surprising he runs out of content.

BFA isn't that bad. In Legion there was too much to do. And do you really want to go back to Wod or Mop?
    I barely played BFA. I have finished entire BFA content. Sorry but no. It isnt burn out. It is terrible game desing what compeltly destroyed last piecies if mmo in WoW what killed this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    "Waah waah game is bad, but I will keep paying and playing, because I WANT THE MONEYZ." Hypocrite.
    or, you know - human being with common sense.

i dislike my job. maybe i should just stop doing it. Errrr wait, then i wont have a roof over my head. Bellcurvestatistic.

Talking about fanboism when wanting someone to leave WoW because he says it's shit. This is a good one buhahahahaha

kids and their hating. 1) wows community will never be better. 2) ive never even seen a single one of his videos or streams or whatever. (nor anyone elses for that matter to be fair. watching other ppl play games seems like a waste of really valuable time to me). That being said, im objective, and not going to hate on someone out of jealousy. Hell i wish i jumped on the streaming train when it was hot. Same could be said about the domain names, and bitcoin even.

Still, his arguments sound pretty valid or otherwise. If it wasnt him, it would be someone else. the state of the game, anecdotally and from a subscription perspective confirms/reinforces that fact.

Quote Originally Posted by klepp0906 View Post
    i dislike my job. maybe i should just stop doing it. Errrr wait, then i wont have a roof over my head. Bellcurvestatistic.
    You don't have to bore your friends with shittalking your job 24/7 though, do you?
    Plus I don't think his job is streaming wow. I think it is streaming. He would do very good money wise streaming other games IMO.
    Last edited by stevenho; 2018-11-26 at 12:06 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Why would I care about what he wants? The majority of players at large would appreciate drip fed content that is easier for them to make then NOTHING at all for 4 months.
    Majority of players quit becosue of game systems not becouse of lack things to do. And 8.1 do no maing any changes to systems.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    His audience doesn't make up of 17% of WoW players, he said that only 17% of his subs have watched WoW content on Twitch in the last week.

Fairly sure everyone is fully aware of BFA's shortcomings, despite every person and streamer acting like they're the first person ever to pontificate on why this expansion has been disappointing.
    Which, not all wow players watch twitch, even. I mostly hate twitch, myself. I need to get up too much for live streams.

Quote Originally Posted by klepp0906 View Post
    kids and their hating. 1) wows community will never be better. 2) ive never even seen a single one of his videos or streams or whatever. (nor anyone elses for that matter to be fair. watching other ppl play games seems like a waste of really valuable time to me). That being said, im objective, and not going to hate on someone out of jealousy. Hell i wish i jumped on the streaming train when it was hot. Same could be said about the domain names, and bitcoin even.

Still, his arguments sound pretty valid or otherwise. If it wasnt him, it would be someone else. the state of the game, anecdotally and from a subscription perspective confirms/reinforces that fact.
    There are basically two reasons to watch gaming streams:
    1) actively observe high-skilled gamers to improve your own gameplay (e.g. Method Uldir stream or PvPers)
    2) pure entertainment similar to TV shows, game is just a medium to get together like your weekend amateur football club (e.g. Asmongold, Towelliee, ... no one is watching them because they are godlike gamers with insane skills)

PS: forgot about 3) Thots.
    #MakeBlizzardGreatAgain

I absolutely can't stand that Asmongold creep.

Quote Originally Posted by chooi View Post
    There are basically two reasons to watch gaming streams:
    1) actively observe high-skilled gamers to improve your own gameplay (e.g. Method Uldir stream or PvPers)
    2) pure entertainment similar to TV shows, game is just a medium to get together like your weekend amateur football club (e.g. Asmongold, Towelliee, ... no one is watching them because they are godlike gamers with insane skills)

PS: forgot about 3) Thots.

Myself I don't even watch it most of the time. I treat it as radio. It is in the background while I do work on the PC. Sometimes I'll alt-tab to check something if what I hear interests me

10+ Year Old Account
    he's just annoying at this point.
    ...Le Poète est semblable au prince des nuées
    Qui hante la tempête e se rit de l'archer;
    Exilé sul le sol au milieu des huées,
    Ses ailes de géant l'empêchent de marcher.

Charles Baudelaire

Quote Originally Posted by Akta View Post
    he's just annoying at this point.
    So is Ion Hazzikostas, unfortunately some people just dont know when to leave.

Deleted
    Good! Can he feck off now? He poisons my youtube feed with his useless videos.

Quote Originally Posted by TelefonoGatewood View Post
    You could... unsubscribe from his channel...
    Or maybe he could play this amazing expansion instead of slacking off on youtube.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TelefonoGatewood View Post
    You could... unsubscribe from his channel...
    Why would i ever subscribe to his channel? His videos get sugested to me constantly, even though i'm not interested.

Maybe i misused "feed"? It's the videos that get recommended on the front page. Because i watch WoW related ones they keep trying to shove him in my face.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Or maybe he could play this amazing expansion instead of slacking off on youtube.
    Dude... honestly, i play this game a hell of a lot. Doesn't mean i can't watch youtube. I got 9 120 characters atm. Don't tell me i'm not playing this amazing game. What next? You gonna say i play too much and got no life? Pitiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    People was asmon for asmon, if he stopped playing WoW he would still be making more $$$ than you
    Fanbois out in full force! Calm yourself, you are just a number to this mouth breather

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mazinger-Z View Post
    This made it to Reddit, a clip of Asmongold talking about the game:

https://clips.twitch.tv/FuriousPerfectDugongBIRB

He does add additional context in a comment: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...thing/eaer9ws/

In before the people that go "who?" or pretend like the number one streamer for the game on Twitch, who's audience only makes up of 17% of WoW players and therefore leaves potential for playerbase growth, saying these things isn't a damning condemnation of the game.

The takeaway is that Asmongold isn't having fun. Even when he's playing the game, his audience doesn't seem interested in it, providing even less of a reason to play it. And in his comments, he spells out plainly, if broadly, his issues with the game. The man is essentially free advertising for Blizzard. I'm not saying the game should be catered towards him, but look at it from the two perspectives: he personally isn't having fun, and his audience isn't interested in the game. It's not like another streamer who hates the game, but its popular, so they slough through it.

Take it for what it's worth, but even DLC is getting in on the action: http://www.darklegacycomics.com/656
    I’m still not sure who he is! I only heard of him because of you fanbois. How the fuck am I meant to know twitch streamers, when I hate streaming?

Deleted
    dont care what pricks like asmorongold says - i decide when i dont enjoy it anymore, and i still do.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    He should play another game after 12 years of WoW if he doesn't enjoy it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Quasar911 View Post
    dont care what pricks like asmorongold says - i decide when i dont enjoy it anymore, and i still do.
    He's not telling or dictating how YOU play the game, this is all about his personal experience.