Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourmandise View Post
    I think they might have made a game more to your liking then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    Git gud. /10chrs
    Quote Originally Posted by Azarak View Post
    "They canceled a game that would have been loved by so many people, but I wouldn't like it so thank god."
    How dare I to state my opinion on the forum that contradicts what few edgy kids think. You just prove that Souls and people who like it are cancerous Have a nice day.

PS: Yes, I'll play D:I just like you will.
    Last edited by OmniSkribe; 2018-11-24 at 07:57 AM.
    When a player quits EVE and goes to WoW, the average IQ in both games increases.

I guess they realized that by the time this came out the darksouls hype would be mostly over.

Quote Originally Posted by OmniSkribe View Post
    How dare I to state my opinion on the forum that contradicts what few edgy kids think. You just prove that Souls and people who like it are cancerous Have a nice day.

PS: Yes, I'll play D:I just like you will.
    I think you may have completely and totally misunderstood what it means to play Souls games.

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    I guess they realized that by the time this came out the darksouls hype would be mostly over.
    Imho it's just this. Souls games are fun but niche, and difficulty is a crucial part of them - something Blizzard games aren't exactly renown for. They make accessible games, so a Souls game without the difficulty may have just been bland and uninspired. Better start over on a better basis than to iterate on something flawed from the start.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

I would rather have a Elder Scrolls : Sanctuary, to be honest.
    Mother pus bucket!

15+ Year Old Account
    I was pretty disappointed when I read that too. We don’t know if it was true as this came from anonymous sources, but its sad if it did happen. Then again, they might have had a good reason to cancel it. It may not have been going well in development. They’d rather just end it early to avoid another Ghost or Titan situation.