View Poll Results: Where do you stand now ?

Voters
1029. This poll is closed
  • Saurfang

525 51.02%
  • Sylvanas

504 48.98%
Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    The only ending I want is killing Anduin with Sylvanas and Saurfang, wonder if that will ever happen
    with time my friend
    with time
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    with time my friend
    with time
    Wish Azeroth hears our prayers
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

7+ Year Old Account
    Wish Azeroth hears our prayers
    if any char kill anduin, baine, vereesa
    this "char" will become my ultimate fav, i will become the most toxic fanboy for his/her.
    Last edited by steelballfc; 2018-11-17 at 01:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    if any char kill aunin, baine, vereesa
    this "char" will become my ultimate fav, i will become the most toxic fanboy for his/her.
    Yeah we need another hero killer and elf slayer, the last one Arthas was used as fodder for raiding....hmmm maybe we need to rez him again but then again he will be destroyed into some hippy elf lover or something with the current people
    Last edited by Zandalariprelate; 2018-11-17 at 01:32 PM.
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Yeah we need another hero killer and elf slayer, the last one Arthas was used as fodder for raiding....hmmm maybe we need to rez him again but then again he will be destroyed into some hippy elf lover or something with the current people
    To be honest, Arthas isn't liked because he killed elves, he had a very good and complete story that started at one end of the morality spectrum and ended at the other. I will admit that he was killed off way too soon and I think even Blizzard regrets that.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    To be honest, Arthas isn't liked because he killed elves, he had a very good and complete story that started at one end of the morality spectrum and ended at the other. I will admit that he was killed off way too soon and I think even Blizzard regrets that.
    I mean back in wc1-wc2 the realm of the elves was a big thing because they kicked the horde out of their home and there aren't many stories about elves losing their home, the same thing with magical cities like Dalaran, Arthas got badass points for soloing almost every kingdome in the north(Chronicles even added another feat for Arthas in defeating the stormwind army that came for his head before he assaulted Dalaran) also every good villain arc includes defeating famous heroes or at least powerful people related to them and yeah he was killed very early.

Btw evilfish, in case there would be a 3 option, what would you pick?

I mean back in wc1-wc2 the realm of the elves was a big thing because they kicked the horde out of their home and there aren't many stories about elves losing their home, the same thing with magical cities like Dalaran, Arthas got badass points for soloing almost every kingdome in the north(Chronicles even added another feat for Arthas in defeating the stormwind army that came for his head before he assaulted Dalaran) also every good villain arc includes defeating famous heroes or at least powerful people related to them and yeah he was killed very early.

Btw evilfish, in case there would be a 3 option, what would you pick?
    The Horde was not as terrible as the Scourge in my opinion. Sure they were a real menace, but compared to the Scourge which acted with a single will, an army where every soldier is utterly loyal and fights to the best of his capacity, an army that marches on orders only, not food or water, totally immune to attrition, in fact it gets stronger the more it kills... not comparable. And the Scourge caught the elves with their pants down, so to speak. As far as I'm concerned he remains the best character, to date, in this entire game.

And in relation to your question, I suppose you mean a third faction? Let me say that I would have joined the Scourge if it were an option, but right now I'd take any side that is not the Alliance's buddy. So not Saurfang for sure.

The Horde was not as terrible as the Scourge in my opinion. Sure they were a real menace, but compared to the Scourge which acted with a single will, an army where every soldier is utterly loyal and fights to the best of his capacity, an army that marches on orders only, not food or water, totally immune to attrition, in fact it gets stronger the more it kills... not comparable. And the Scourge caught the elves with their pants down, so to speak. As far as I'm concerned he remains the best character, to date, in this entire game.

And in relation to your question, I suppose you mean a third faction? Let me say that I would have joined the Scourge if it were an option, but right now I'd take any side that is not the Alliance's buddy. So not Saurfang for sure.
    To be honest the real reason the horde lose, was Gul'Dan splited half of the horde and went rogue and Zul was too dumb to support the orcs instead of attacking the elves, the scourge is quite powerful but only if you put someone capable at charge like Arthas and Kel'thuzad, that is why the forsakens even with the Val'kyr and blight tend to do bad in many situations, Gilenas ended in a draw, alterac they got their asses kicked by farmers and a dk boy and the woltk expansion showed if Arthas is dumbed enough to be Dr Claw, the scourge can be taken down easily with machines/weapons with high area damage like the new flying machines we build on northrend.

About the 3 option I was asking what candidate you will bring that isn't Sylvanas or Saurfang, to me Talanji has potential, she hates the alliance and it's noble enough that even the taurens will follow her, Theron could be a good option but his main goal will be to force the alliance in keeping in a short leash the void elves and all the high elves must join with the goverment of Silvermoon, so the Velves won't grow in numbers and yes I would have loved to play with Arthas in the scourge faction or with the Illidari which hands down beats the horde and the alliance in both complexity and has more capable leaders(the dead elf can't win against a 18 years old boy and said boy is too pussy to even do a militar move without crying)

To be honest the real reason the horde lose, was Gul'Dan splited half of the horde and went rogue and Zul was too dumb to support the orcs instead of attacking the elves, the scourge is quite powerful but only if you put someone capable at charge like Arthas and Kel'thuzad, that is why the forsakens even with the Val'kyr and blight tend to do bad in many situations, Gilenas ended in a draw, alterac they got their asses kicked by farmers and a dk boy and the woltk expansion showed if Arthas is dumbed enough to be Dr Claw, the scourge can be taken down easily with machines/weapons with high area damage like the new flying machines we build on northrend.

About the 3 option I was asking what candidate you will bring that isn't Sylvanas or Saurfang, to me Talanji has potential, she hates the alliance and it's noble enough that even the taurens will follow her, Theron could be a good option but his main goal will be to force the alliance in keeping in a short leash the void elves and all the high elves must join with the goverment of Silvermoon, so the Velves won't grow in numbers and yes I would have loved to play with Arthas in the scourge faction or with the Illidari which hands down beats the horde and the alliance in both complexity and has more capable leaders(the dead elf can't win against a 18 years old boy and said boy is too pussy to even do a militar move without crying)
    A third faction is out of the question. I'm not gonna lie to myself thinking it's an option.

As for a person I'd choose. I think it would be General Nazgrim. Before BFA I would have picked Saurfang without any doubt, before they turned him into a mutt. So yeah, I'd pick a guy like Nazgrim cause I liked his loyalty, as faulty as his choice might have been he stuck to it to the end and I'd pick a Death Knight because as the Legion story shows they don't care about anyone's feelings, if something needs to be done, they do it.

But that does not solve the issue we are having right now, seeing how every Allianceboy wants to cap off Sylvanas cause she's nasty to them and love Saurfang cause he's a good dog. They can always blame him for something later and have him capped like they did with Garrosh and how they hope they do with Sylvanas. So not much choice.

A third faction is out of the question. I'm not gonna lie to myself thinking it's an option.

As for a person I'd choose. I think it would be General Nazgrim. Before BFA I would have picked Saurfang without any doubt, before they turned him into a mutt. So yeah, I'd pick a guy like Nazgrim cause I liked his loyalty, as faulty as his choice might have been he stuck to it to the end and I'd pick a Death Knight because as the Legion story shows they don't care about anyone's feelings, if something needs to be done, they do it.

But that does not solve the issue we are having right now, seeing how every Allianceboy wants to cap off Sylvanas cause she's nasty to them and love Saurfang cause he's a good dog. They can always blame him for something later and have him capped like they did with Garrosh and how they hope they do with Sylvanas. So not much choice.
    Yeah it sucked we lost Nazgrim, Garrosh and the old varian only to get the current shitshow we have, to be honest I don't mind having a boss that is mean with the alliance or the other side has a guy like Varian in Wotlk, heck Cataclysm was a good time for the horde vs alliance plotline and yeah I don't want to give the satifastion to the alliance fanboys in raiding Orgrimmar again or picking our leaders.

Still the daughter of Durotan vs Yrel if she joins the alliance could be a much better conflict and storyline than the current one, but for god sake someone has to kill Baine or make him suffer his Theramore.

Yeah it sucked we lost Nazgrim, Garrosh and the old varian only to get the current shitshow we have, to be honest I don't mind having a boss that is mean with the alliance or the other side has a guy like Varian in Wotlk, heck Cataclysm was a good time for the horde vs alliance plotline and yeah I don't want to give the satifastion to the alliance fanboys in raiding Orgrimmar again or picking our leaders.

Still the daughter of Durotan vs Yrel if she joins the alliance could be a much better conflict and storyline than the current one, but for god sake someone has to kill Baine or make him suffer his Theramore.
    The Alliancebois posting here don't get that. They don't get that capping off one of the oldest and most popular characters is gonna cost them in the end. They have forgotten Garrosh and the crying they did after Garrosh. They assume that because Golden has a fixation on Jaina Proudmoore she's safe but it's really not true. When Blizzard noticed the clusterfuck they have unleashed by attempting to hit Sylvanas with the villain bat, or rather, the Garrosh bat would be even more accurate and they end up capping her off, that the Horde will start feeling like an "Alliance fistpump moment" and Bilizzard, in their infinite wisdom will try to toss them a bone by (properly) shafting the Alliance. It's the same vicious circle that has been spinning around since MoP and it's about to come to a close and people cheer for it.

The Alliancebois posting here don't get that. They don't get that capping off one of the oldest and most popular characters is gonna cost them in the end. They have forgotten Garrosh and the crying they did after Garrosh. They assume that because Golden has a fixation on Jaina Proudmoore she's safe but it's really not true. When Blizzard noticed the clusterfuck they have unleashed by attempting to hit Sylvanas with the villain bat, or rather, the Garrosh bat would be even more accurate and they end up capping her off, that the Horde will start feeling like an "Alliance fistpump moment" and Bilizzard, in their infinite wisdom will try to toss them a bone by (properly) shafting the Alliance. It's the same vicious circle that has been spinning around since MoP and it's about to come to a close and people cheer for it.
    You are putting too much faith, we didn't get any compesation for Garrosh aside of King Chin being an idiot on: "Don't do that again or else....you will see" yada yada shut up already human, almost every lead character is from the alliance, just look at WoD and Legion, even Durotan from WoD died off-screen, remember blizzard considering the horde as the "underdog" aka the misstreated fools that will still playing if you throw things more shiny and better than the alliance(famous horse meme) despite of every kick in the balls.

You are putting too much faith, we didn't get any compesation for Garrosh aside of King Chin being an idiot on: "Don't do that again or else....you will see" yada yada shut up already human, almost every lead character is from the alliance, just look at WoD and Legion, even Durotan from WoD died off-screen, remember blizzard considering the horde as the "underdog" aka the misstreated fools that will still playing if you throw things more shiny and better than the alliance(famous horse meme) despite of every kick in the balls.
    This is the truth of it. Sylvanas getting offed won't result in equivalent exchange. Anduin is an immortal flower child and Genn and Jaina have both been blandified enough that they're nowhere near the same ballpark as even Saurfang morally, let alone Sylvanas. The endgame is the Horde becoming an Alliance sidekick on Alliance plots as it invariably is when the Warchief isn't proactive and it has no motive other than to vegetate (honorably). See Legion, WoD or every expansion up to the non-Garrosh/Forsaken parts of WotLK for case studies.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

The only ending I want is killing Anduin with Sylvanas and Saurfang, wonder if that will ever happen
    Anduin will live to "the final battle" as we know from comic.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Still around the 50-50 split. Whatever Blizzard does, half the Horde playerbase is gonna be pissed.

Watch my Warcraft 3 stuff in either YouTube, BitChute, DailyMotion, DTube, FruitLab, or Brighteon.

Deleted

I would want Talanji to replace Sylvanas, and Lor'Themar staying BE leader. Talanji is Zandalar nobility, she has great public support, she gets things done - all this is true for Lor'themar as well. But even though I am a huge BE fan, it would be wrong to have one lead the Horde.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ujimasa Hojo View Post
    Still around the 50-50 split. Whatever Blizzard does, half the Horde playerbase is gonna be pissed.
    For me, it depends on how the story will end. If BfA will get on different tracks than MoP, then I will be fine with either Sylvanas or Saurfang. I could even forgive him the betrayal. But if we will repeat MoP, then the choice does not matter anyway.

Deleted
    Yikes, I'm only new to this site but this poll seems crazy close for how many votes have been cast, more than any others I've seen so far - nearly 1000 and only 4 Vote difference? That is insanely close, damn

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    I dont know anything about your post history but to me you looks like the guy who just want to oversimplify the things for sake of calling Saurfang the traitor. Maybe you like to hate him, who knows.
    I already posted it before, may copypast it here.

1) You seems like the one. If you are not a fan of Sylvanas, then why you call Saurfang a traitor scum while he clearly want to bring Horde back to its roots? Dont you want it back? Then again - are you sure you aren't Sylvanas fanboy?
    2) It seems you are not fond of details that totally makes the things look differently.
    3) Reigned ideology? But i dont see anyone except Nathanos and part of Forsaken agreed with Sylvanas ideology and methods in BFA. Everyone else are following her just "because". It only makes Saurfang the only dude with the spine.
    He pretty much addmited being traitor scum in the cinematic. He had at least three times now the chance to end the war in favor of the Horde, but he didn't because "muh honor" meme and "I hoped you could stop her." bs. And then Anduin, super human potenial infused High King releases him from jail and walks away. And when Saurfang meets the PC he lies straight into our faces about how he escaped, and kills the police officers sent to arrest him, because Sylvanas has actual intel about the status of his release by alliance hands. He is even worse than Sylvanas, considering he committed as much mass murder as her, but "He feels bad about is so it's ok and the hero now because the narrative tells us so!". Sorry but nope, such a coward and selfish old man don't get a vote from me as leader, even less a hero or inspiration.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Anduin will live to "the final battle" as we know from comic.
    Sadly. Plot armor too thicc.

- - - Updated - - -

You have to be blind to not see the alliance(mostly human) favoritism in the story from the devs. but the entire Alliance comm is still in denial.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    He pretty much addmited being traitor scum in the cinematic. He had at least three times now the chance to end the war in favor of the Horde, but he didn't because "muh honor" meme and "I hoped you could stop her." bs. And then Anduin, super human potenial infused High King releases him from jail and walks away. And when Saurfang meets the PC he lies straight into our faces about how he escaped, and kills the police officers sent to arrest him, because Sylvanas has actual intel about the status of his release by alliance hands. He is even worse than Sylvanas, considering he committed as much mass murder as her, but "He feels bad about is so it's ok and the hero now because the narrative tells us so!". Sorry but nope, such a coward and selfish old man don't get a vote from me as leader, even less a hero or inspiration.

- - - Updated - - -

Sadly. Plot armor too thicc.

- - - Updated - - -

You have to be blind to not see the alliance(mostly human) favoritism in the story from the devs. but the entire Alliance comm is still in denial.
    I would really like to get the "Hunger Games" ending for the Horde. Imagine the Horde getting victorious under Sylvanas, overwhelming the Alliance to be able to dictate terms, and in the final ceremony, when Sylvanas is to be declared High Queen, she gets killed by someone (after having lost all Valkyrs on the way to her goal, so there is no more returning from death for her). Could even be the player character, but I really would not care about that, as long as it is a Horde character and not Saurfang. Zekhan would be fine, I guess. Nathanos would add a delicious twist.

And afterwards, Horde and Alliance can negotiate a new truce, so we can return to the cold war state we had in Classic.
    Last edited by mmoceb1073a651; 2018-11-27 at 08:36 AM.

Since all the alliance main votes went obviously straight towards saurfang, I suppose sylvanas wins this one. There is nothing redeemable for him anymore in the eyes of the horde community.