Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    revenge.

besides, this was an all out war against the Legion.
    then there'd be almost all of azeroth.
    having Azeroth's strongest warriors helping on Argus would be a great help IMO (leaving a few commanders to defend Azeroth ofc).
    So again, why them?
    tbh, Legion's defeat sucked.
    It did, I was hoping to see a lot more of the Order Halls make their way there, like Odyn and his Golden army just fighting off Legion armies in the background and maybe the Scourge also having a presence.

Seems like there was a lot of build up to fight this Legion and a lot of it was never used. Wrathion causing WoD to create any army to fight the Legion and not even popping up was kinda weird(he pops up in a future scenario).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daniri View Post
    Maiev has no "onee-chan", and every character on Azeroth has a reason to go to Argus when it's been brought to their orbit. The defeat of the Legion should not have been a personal story for a couple of characters.
    Maiev certainly does have an onee-chan and if you touch him, she'll jail you for 10,000 years and chase you across the cosmos.

Everyone does and doesn't have a reason, but to send people who don't really have a reason compared to people who do... doesn't make sense. Malfurion himself has more of a reason that Tyrande and he's not going. Saurfang has more of a reason than Tyrande/Maiev and he didn't go either.

Quote Originally Posted by tumppu View Post
    YMMV. I can't stand Tyrande,
    Well now that you mention it, I can say Tyrande is a a close 2nd in terms of annoying voices and she gets the worst lines. Val'shara was just painful to listen to her. I guess mentally Night elves don't develop past 20 year old humans, because everything about Tyrande makes me thinks she is 20 y/o. not someone who is over 10,000 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Well now that you mention it, I can say Tyrande is a a close 2nd in terms of annoying voices and she gets the worst lines. Val'shara was just painful to listen to her. I guess mentally Night elves don't develop past 20 year old humans, because everything about Tyrande makes me thinks she is 20 y/o. not someone who is over 10,000 years old.
    Pretty much what I got out of that questline in regards to her. Which is a damn shame, since other than Tyrande and her jackass boyfriend, that one was a very impactful storyline.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    then there'd be almost all of azeroth.

So again, why them?
    Because Tyrande is only useful when it comes to Legion and Maiev because of Illidan (that ship must be confirmed).

By commanders I mean Shandris etc.

Heck, sending her would be better.

Everything is better than ass pulled Army of the Light.

Maiev certainly does have an onee-chan and if you touch him, she'll jail you for 10,000 years and chase you across the
    Maiev is older than Illidan.

So we'll have more random bitches fucking dragons and less humans fucking elves.. /shrug

Deleted
    How Women Came To Rule The World Of Warcraft
    "We just wrote the story that way".

A woman in charge of lore now and all of a sudden every important character is female? What a shock. Too bad none of these characters are interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    So we'll have more random bitches fucking dragons and less humans fucking elves.. /shrug
    i would honestly prefer women to be fucking animals than elf women fucking human men. nothing but a goddamned cuck fetish for fantasy.

anyway, does this surprise anyone? blizzard's a californian company, and they're all pretty much rife with this bullshit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i would honestly prefer women to be fucking animals than elf women fucking human men. nothing but a goddamned cuck fetish for fantasy.

anyway, does this surprise anyone? blizzard's a californian company, and they're all pretty much rife with this bullshit.
    Yeah bestiality is better than interracial. You're a cuck if you like elves.

7+ Year Old Account
    I like that there are lots of female characters. I don't like that people keep patting themselves on the back for it. You want shit to be natural? Don't act like it's out of the ordinary. People are jaded enough as it is, they can't see a woman anywhere without thinking "is this a forced diversity thing?" Just lay off with patting yourselves on the back for once.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    You know having agenda or whatever is fine, but the way they are pretending its was all accident that "just happened" and wasn't planned at all is just hilarious.

its obviously that that women thing is this years trend. not only at oscars and whereever but also in wow. ppl must be blind to not realize that, with all the sylvanas, talangi, jaina, admiral proudmoore, and every female semi hero stuff. and imo this is a good thing, to bring up female centralized content to the same level as male.

that said, hopefully after that, this (a bit oversized) trend ends and we can go on with well balanced male/female stories and characters, more focused on good character development, lore and quality.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    What happened to the times when people were hired for their skill, rather than their gender?
    Dude, we're living in 2018, update your world already. Employing people based on their ability to perform a job ostracizes those with little or no skill and has no place in an inclusive society.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    But some people don't know what's important in life. So they focus on genders and shit instead of quality.
    Some people have no redeeming qualities so they have to demand their identity be recognised as a meritocratic trait.
    Fuck you, Give me Money- Bli$$ard

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    I like that there are lots of female characters. I don't like that people keep patting themselves on the back for it. You want shit to be natural? Don't act like it's out of the ordinary. People are jaded enough as it is, they can't see a woman anywhere without thinking "is this a forced diversity thing?" Just lay off with patting yourselves on the back for once.
    if i understand the sense of your words correctly (bc i am not a natural english speaker), i share this oppinion. world should be balanced for male and female stuff. not forced to one side either. as sooner as this pseudo stuff ends, and as sooner as stories are just stories (with women and men, naturally balanced, without any direct purpose) the better.

10+ Year Old Account
    poorly timed interview. In a time where the lore of Warcraft is in limbo, the last thing you want to do is "hurr durr we empower women". That's not a good picture being given here.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    You know having agenda or whatever is fine, but the way they are pretending its was all accident that "just happened" and wasn't planned at all is just hilarious.
    They are such dishonest rotten little snakes they actually think they can sneak in this identity bullshit as if the gaming playerbase hasn't already made antibodies to this pathogenic political tripe. No one gave a damn that Sylvanas, Tyrande, Jaina, Alexstrasza, etc. were women until they decided to make their characters hot garbage then start reeeing about 'but they're women!!!' to people annoyed at their ruining shit.
    Fuck you, Give me Money- Bli$$ard

Honestly with the "level of storytelling" lately they could have non gender stick figures in the cut scenes and it wouldn't change anything.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

As long as the characters are interesting I have nothing against them having boobs. But if being a woman is that character's defining attribute then I'll tell them to try again... and get rid of Golden.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    if i understand the sense of your words correctly (bc i am not a natural english speaker), i share this oppinion. world should be balanced for male and female stuff. not forced to one side either. as sooner as this pseudo stuff ends, and as sooner as stories are just stories (with women and men, naturally balanced, without any direct purpose) the better.
    Yep, agreed. They are making it very obvious how intentional it was by doing crap like this, when they should have just left it alone and carried on like normal.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    And the fact that Forbes and others make it to BE about gender in the first place, is sad.
    This article was a blog post, it's not a Forbes employee. Note at the top next to her name, it says "Contributor" and if you hover over that, it says "Opinions expressed by Forbes contributors are their own." Just clarifying so a bunch of hate doesn't go to Forbes, she's just a pay-per-click contractor... It would be like saying a Youtuber is an actual Google employee...