Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Explosivo View Post
    If this were true, which it isn’t, wouldn’t it be contested territory because of the illegal Russian invasion of Crimea? Let’s also consider how Russia has stepped up its provocation in several different fronts in the last few years, so it isn’t a stretch to assume they are doing it here. For examples, Russian “mercaniries” being ordered to attack a US marine post in Syria.
    Speaking of "illegal", care to remind me who and when invited american marines on sovereign territory and why are they not leaving despite lawfully elected president requesting them to do so several times?
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    LDB: WoW Token: Monitor WoW Token price changes in LDB display.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Why not?
    Military annexion of foreign lands is bad and illegal, so is blockading a foreign nations own waters.

- - - Updated - - -

What "Russian territorial waters"?
    But the people of Crimea have expressed their desire to seperate from the Ukraine long befor 2014.

And the russian territorial waters would be the strait of kerch. (Kertsch? Kertsh?)

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Oh noes, they tried to cross into shared waters, oh so conveniently blocked by that bridge. Do you honestly are implying that two cutters and a tugboat attempted something illegal or provocative? Do you think that Ukrainians are that stupid?
    Yes. Ukroshitinian MPs and other government speakers has gone several times on news and TV saying how they will blow bridge up. Who are we to not believe this scum?
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Ah the rus internet warriors are here.
    Does that make you an anti russia internet warrior?

10+ Year Old Account
    Do Pork-o-shenko really believe he can win the upcoming election, by declaring martial law?

Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    Transparent voting boxes!!! WTF man! Shit nation Russia man, wtf...!!! Russia is an insult to humanity.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballot_box
    "Transparent ballot boxes may be used in order for people to be able to witness that the box is empty prior to the start of the election (i.e. not stuffed with fraudulent votes)."

Does russophobia correlate with lack of brains?

7+ Year Old Account
    The Russian trolls are confusing me here....

Aren't the Azov Sea and the Kerch Strait both Ukraine and Russian waters per their 2003 agreement? I'm a little confused about why it's being said they shouldn't sail their ships through their own waters?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1NV1AR

It sounds like a they said/they said situation. Russia was the one that annexed Crimea, built a bridge to Crimea and now constantly harasses the Ukraine's shipping vessels on the way to one of it's main ports via this Strait, something even the US has been accusing Russia of doing. Sure, let's just believe Russia over the Ukraine. Makes sense......
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2018-11-27 at 03:39 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Visor View Post
    Evil Russians stopped warships invaded their waters. Just curios what US will do if full armed Cuban cruiser will come to island of liberty. I suspect they will do nothing, right?
    Those are not Russian waters.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    I find the parading of captured Ukrainian's sailor 'admitting their crime' quite sad to be honest, and again a very good example on the poor state of Russia's intelligence.

This is stuff you expect from ISIS and other retarded organizations.

If anything, it is an admission of guilt more than anything else. No one is actually buying the blatant fake texts the soldiers are reading on television, and it only makes Russia look even more guilty by using third world organizations’ tactics.

If there is any information that trolls can bring back to their superiors and send a message to the rest of their own organization, it should be: don’t do that. Looking professional is 100 times more effective in trying to cover your tracks than amateur trash lies and tactics.

Anyways, it is rather obvious that Russia is only stirring stuff up to seize the occasion to grab more land, in particular Mariupol. Turmoils in the rest of the World (Brexit, US mid-elections, France’s gilets jaunes) means no one will do anything, and with winter looming, Europe will need Russian’s gaz. Mark my word, Mariupol will be in Russia’s hands before the Spring all because of ‘Ukraine provocations’.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    International law is defined by diplomatic agreement, not by the public. Just because something is de facto does not make it de jure.
    And iced tea doesn't always have ice in it. WTF does that have to do with anything ?

Who are the people "defining" international law, if not the nations ? Is there a nation somewhere formed of machines and badgers I haven't heard of ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Those are not Russian waters.
    It is. Do you ever checked map? There is no Ukrainian territory around. Also that was military ships. And they must inform coast security if they want pass through this waters. But they didn't. And they also ignored all warning (for like 4 hours). And suddenly they are had several members of federal security service on this ships. That was one of most retarded provocation that I ever seen. That was used to set martial law in Ukraine. Just before reelection of current president who have 5% of nation support. During martial law elections are impossible. And who interesting in this? Current corrupted president who have almost zero popularity and trying to make "little war" or "evil Russians" who definitely don't want to see this psycho at their border?

https://ssu.gov.ua/ua/news/1/categor....retpmJuM.dpbs
    The head of the Security Service of Ukraine Vasyl Hrytsak confirms the information on the presence of officers of the SBU's military counterintelligence on board the ships of the Ukrainian Navy

ye, Russian provocation lol
    Last edited by Visor; 2018-11-27 at 05:05 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    It is. Do you ever checked map? There is no Ukrainian territory around. Also that was military ships. And they must inform coast security if they want pass through this waters. But they didn't. And they also ignored all warning (for like 4 hours). And suddenly they are had several members of federal security service on this ships. That was one of most retarded provocation that I ever seen. That was used to set martial law in Ukraine. Just before reelection of current president who have 5% of nation support. During martial law elections are impossible. And who interesting in this? Current corrupted president who have almost zero popularity and trying to make "little war" or "evil Russians" who definitely don't want to see this psycho at their border?
    Crimea is not Russian.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

10+ Year Old Account
    Crimea is not Russian.
    Actually it is. At least Crimean think so. But probably you better know who they are.

15+ Year Old Account
    Actually it is. At least Crimean think so. But probably you better know who they are.
    Who they are is irrelevant. Crimea (the land) belongs to Ukraine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Russia gains literally nothing with this. In contrast it complicates things a lot.

But please explain me how it benefits Russia. I'm not even being sarcastic here. Please enlighten me. But please don't limit yourself to "Russian is bad, mkay?"
    It doesn't benefit russia at all, just like this whole ukrainian/russian bullshit that started relatively recently. Only dozen of people in power benefit from that on both sides of this conflict.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    It doesn't benefit russia at all, just like this whole ukrainian/russian bullshit that started relatively recently. Only dozen of people in power benefit from that on both sides of this conflict.
    It's an agricultural powerhouse with a fair bit of industrial metal works. Never mind it's about retaking lost territory and keeping the west at a distance from the Russian border.

Please note that martial law that has been voted is much more limited relatively to the default one everybody talks about.

It does not cover the whole country, only 10 out of 24 oblasts (admin regions) which border Russia, Azov and Black Sea and Transnistria.

Martial law will last 30 days (instead of 60), starting from 28th of Nov (not today as was previously speculated).

It was specifically stated that the actions which everyone quotes (like curfew, community works, limitation of other rights etc.) won't be enacted unless Russia starts land invasion. Martial law was approved just to be able to take quick actions if such need becomes necessary.

Elections are not affected. Rada (Parliament) voted today to assign previously discussed date for elections to reaffirm this.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who they are is irrelevant. Crimea (the land) belongs to Ukraine.
    in never belongs to Ukraine actually. That always was separate autonomous region. Which was Ukrainian nominally. After power coup Ukraine was de jure dead. New government have no rights not only for Crimea but for all separate regions also.

Highly recommend you to read constitution of Ukraine. To understand who actually own Ukrainian's regions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Ukranian's president gets tons of benefits actually. His 5% of support is nothing. And after this 30 days he can create another provocation. And prolong it. After that one more. And again and again. Like how he did with Donbass bombardment. Somebody dies somewhere and he can continue to rule. In all other cases he have no chances to stay in power. This story very obvious but suddenly you never see this version in major social media. Just curios why?
    Last edited by Visor; 2018-11-27 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    It's 2018 and the only thing the MMOChamp forums powers that be have ever said about our local Russian Putinbot is "We're aware of the accusations against Shalcker, but what would you have us do?".

Pathetic.

Seriously, this is like watching a bad remake of all-things-Crimea.

Thank god despite all the pointless Putin-hugging the last four years, the US just keeps pouring more forces into Europe. The only way to deal with these people at this point is to deter them through military force. Talk ended years ago.
    If they banned him he would likely lose his job and/or end up with a bullet in his head.

It's like a poor trash kid in school shouting out shit in class all the time, sure you could tell his parents but you know his ass is going to get beat within an inch of his life so in order to spare em you either ignore him or keep the parents out of it and deal with it in school with talk to the counselor or punishments during school time.

Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    Yeah, Russian territorial waters "with brassiness" attacked Ukrainian ships that were doing nothing except entering said waters full speed despite command to stop, right? Those evil waters!
    Illegally annexed waters does not make them Russia's waters.

15+ Year Old Account
    in never belongs to Ukraine actually. That always was separate autonomous region. Which was Ukrainian nominally. After power coup Ukraine was de jure dead. New government have no rights not only for Crimea but for all separate regions also.

Highly recommend you to read constitution of Ukraine. To understand who actually own Ukrainian's regions.
    I don't give a shit what a random Russian thinks, I side with the international community and the decision made by the UN General Assembly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...olution_68/262