Poll: Which will you choose in Classic

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Where is the 'both' option?

Alliance Hunter
    Horde Shaman.

These are the only two I am really set on playing right away. I was Alliance when I started WoW in 2005 and I will most surely want to go that route again only this time I want to really get into horde this time around.

I really didn't start playing horde until WotLK so I missed Horde vanilla WoW sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Horde.

Mostly for PvP, so better racials. And I mean, you can't not be UD if you're a Rogue, right?
    Orc is at least as good tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Horde because of troll shaman and undead shadow priest

Quote Originally Posted by zoddzero View Post
    Orc is at least as good tbh.
    For sure, I just can't think of Orc Rogue being something I could stand playing. Orcs are definitely an extremely strong race (if not the strongest) due to Hardiness (+25% Stun Resist) in PvP. So that leaves UD. WotF is great too. My Warrior will be Orc no doubt.

10+ Year Old Account
    poll is pointless because if there is a poll about favoring horde or alliance, horde wins.

on topic : troll male this time, chose female for no reason and then cba to sex change when implemented. waiting for zandalari to do that tho.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not decided yet. Probably Alliance like 14 years ago. However if too many friends will join the Horde then I will follow.

Dwarf Priest. That was my main for most of Vanilla, and it was how I raided. The whole point of Classic is nostalgia, so how better to build that than playing the same char I did back then?

Horde. I have no particular attachment to Paladins so no Alliance swing there. Haven't decided which class, but I will likely be a Tauren as they can be all the classes I care about (Hunter, Warrior, Druid, Shaman) and if i play a Rogue, I'll be an Orc.

That said, I may go Alliance just for the questing as their starting zones and zone progression are just so much more satisfying IMO....I have no desire to slog through the Barrens.....

probably horde but it’ll mainly depend on what my friends want to play.
    kinda sad I can’t make a tauren priest tho haha

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Alliance, because Night Elves. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Gnomes and Dwarves are cool too.

Sorry Wizard Sanctum, I should've put that in

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post
    poll is pointless because if there is a poll about favoring horde or alliance, horde wins.

on topic : troll male this time, chose female for no reason and then cba to sex change when implemented. waiting for zandalari to do that tho.
    I don't know Huntermyth, yes at this current time the poll is 20-20, but the first page seems to be very heavy alliance favor

10+ Year Old Account
    Horde cuz Imma go enha shaman and have ppl rage at me cuz of that.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheNayKu
    This youtuber has made quite some videos for classes for Classic, for those who want the most out of their character aka best racial etc, feel free to watch his videos i quite enjoyed them

Deleted
    Not totally decided yet, but im leaning towards alliance, and probably a gnome mage or lock.. but i keep changing my mind i really would like to be 100% decided on what to play when classic releases

Quote Originally Posted by Ahandii View Post
    Not totally decided yet, but im leaning towards alliance, and probably a gnome mage or lock.. but i keep changing my mind i really would like to be 100% decided on what to play when classic releases
    You should check out the link i put into the chat, he has videos for the warlocks and mages, maybe it will help you

Alliance, and Gnome mage for the win!

I'll be a horde resto druid because that's what's my main has always been. Honestly I like the horde races better than the alliance...I've always been irked at how the alliance ALWAYS has to be the good guys in everything, it's annoying

its gonna be really weird seeing slyvannas original model, if they don't have that I'm gonna be a bit pissed
    We cannot go back. That's why it's hard to choose. You have to make the right choice. As long as you don't choose, everything remains possible.

Alliance, but I'm going to have a Horde alt. Humans just has the most fun starting zone.

Alliance (NE) as it was in original. Since wotlk I play horde, but going back to Ally - if my friends end up abandoning and I wont have a cool guilds Ill just reroll horde.