Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Dommarn View Post
    It's a folder called IshtaraMedia in his UI:s addonfolder.

Redid mine yet again

i.imgur.com/Wtuy4YI.jpg
    ah, it was hidden there, I only checked the shared media folder. Thanks a lot, cheers !!

Redid mine yet again

https://i.imgur.com/Wtuy4YI.jpg

and a raidshot

https://i.imgur.com/DEEIJcy.jpg
    There you go.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by yoyi View Post
    Kept glancing down at the action bars instead of my WAs so ended up eliminating a lot of the WAs and just raising the bars and just hiding them out of combat

https://imgur.com/HthyuyT

Work in progress on the healing version
    https://imgur.com/ewt7T0Z
    There you go

Greetings all! I am a long time lurker of this thread looking for great UI ideas. The talent here is amazing!

I am looking to scale my UI down by de-cluttering things that are not needed. One of my UI biggest downfalls is the party/raid/pvp/40-man raid frames. I cannot seem to find the right size/placement for each that will allow me to clearly see my hots/buffs on the target.

Would it be possible to get some help in setting it up or would someone be willing to share elvui and/or weakaura profile for the party/raid/pvp/40-man raid frames?

Thanks in advance!

Decided to use bigger borders. I think it looks quite nice! What do you think?

https://imgur.com/a/GpX0cJ8

Redid mine yet again

i.imgur.com/Wtuy4YI.jpg

and a raidshot

i.imgur.com/DEEIJcy.jpg
    This looks really nice!

How did you do those player and target frames? Cant figure it quite out. I can get it to overlay the powerbar with the healthbar but yours seem to have a thin border between them and a thicker border on the outside maybe you could upload your elvui profile? Would be very much appreciated!

Anyways, since everyone is praising Lyn, i might aswell join in: I still use some elements of your Legion UI. Really loved it, man!
    Thats what mine looks like now: imgur.com/YQWSMlt.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Paschlina View Post

https://imgur.com/a/GpX0cJ8
    Looks really nice! Is that the dps meter under the mini map?

Quote Originally Posted by xdunpealx View Post
    There you go.
    Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Paschlina View Post

I really like how that looks. I've tried a couple of times to make less button UIs but I get all my rotations confused ---- too many alts problem
    Last edited by yoyi; 2018-11-28 at 04:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Devos View Post
    Looks really nice! Is that the dps meter under the mini map?
    Aye, that's the DPS meter.

Redid mine yet again

i.imgur.com/Wtuy4YI.jpg

and a raidshot

i.imgur.com/DEEIJcy.jpg
    This looks very cool! How did you do those player and target frames? I get how to overlay to powerbar with the health, but you seem to have a thin border between them and thick one on the outside Maybe you could upload your ElvUI Profile? Would be very much appreciated!

Since we are praising Lyn here, i might aswell join in: Been using Parts of your Legion UI till today. It was just beautiful, man. This is what my version of it looks like now: imgur.com/RhNqMyH.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ahti23 View Post
    This looks very cool! How did you do those player and target frames? I get how to overlay to powerbar with the health, but you seem to have a thin border between them and thick one on the outside Maybe you could upload your ElvUI Profile? Would be very much appreciated!
    Glad you like it Yeah the powerbar is just detached and behind the healthbar.

Here's the profile, pastebin.com/LHxNh8cv for anyone who wants to tinker around with it.

I'm using ElvUI, Shadow & Light, BenikUI, DTBars2 & KgPanels. Swis721 Cn BT chatfont and BigNoodleTitling unitframefont.
    Last edited by Dommarn; 2018-11-30 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ahti23 View Post

Since we are praising Lyn here, i might aswell join in: Been using Parts of your Legion UI till today. It was just beautiful, man. This is what my version of it looks like now: imgur.com/RhNqMyH.jpg
    Is it just me or is there a growing trend to have actionbars all in a row at the bottom?

Either way I kind of like it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Glad you like it Yeah the powerbar is just detached and behind the healthbar.

Here's the profile, pastebin.com/LHxNh8cv for anyone who wants to tinker around with it.
    Thanks a lot! I will definetly tinker with it.

Is it just me or is there a growing trend to have actionbars all in a row at the bottom?
    Well, i have to admit that i just like to see all my buttons. In the end i use some WAs or Buttons to show the important CDs and so in the center, but it is somehow comforting to be able to see the rest of the abilities aswell.

Hey everyone,

Any chance you know of the texture (or something similar) and the font on the player frame?

https: //i.imgur. com/ZLpqZ40 .jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Talfy123 View Post
    Awesome! What is that player and target frame?

Quote Originally Posted by Magnata View Post
    Awesome! What is that player and target frame?
    https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/motivateui

My UI, finally worthy of a post here after many different iterations.

Out of Combat
    In Combat
    In Combat 2
    All the things with a few annotations

I've become tired of squares in my years playing this game. Being inspired by the likes of Birg and many other awesome creators in this thread, I wanted to create something unique/beautiful but served a purpose.

I really like fighting games, many of them feature very slick & informative designs, in particular I'm very fond of Tekkens interface with the diagonal elements that it heavily features, I took heavily from this design in the main parts of my UI. Some fighting games also have bars that grow larger towards the center of the screen, i really like this effect and it looks super neat in WoW with smoothly animated bars, I've tried to show this off in the second combat image with the energy bar.

Driving this idea of fighting games further I used the player portrait as a health bar and made sure that both health bars for target and player protrude from the rest of the interface to create the swell in the bar ends and create this look of a "stacked" interface that is heavily featured in fighting games.

There are elements of this interface that I am still undecided about and would like others critique / thoughts on it, especially in regards to:

1. The combo point number in the center, I'm unsure whether to keep as it's data duplication.
    2. Incorporating the "fighting" style into target of target & focus.
    3. What to do about party & raid frames. I'm really trying to get away from having large amounts of squares on screen. Right now, I hide them all because as a filthy Rogue, I don't really care about others haha!

Thanks in Advance

I often black out in battlegrounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Voix View Post

Out of Combat
    In Combat
    In Combat 2

I've become tired of squares in my years playing this game. Being inspired by the likes of Birg and many other awesome creators in this thread, I wanted to create something unique/beautiful but served a purpose.

I really like fighting games, many of them feature very slick & informative designs, in particular I'm very fond of Tekkens interface with the diagonal elements that it heavily features, I took heavily from this design in the main parts of my UI. Some fighting games also have bars that grow larger towards the center of the screen, i really like this effect and it looks super neat in WoW with smoothly animated bars, I've tried to show this off in the second combat image with the energy bar.

Driving this idea of fighting games further I used the player portrait as a health bar and made sure that both health bars for target and player protrude from the rest of the interface to create the swell in the bar ends and create this look of a "stacked" interface that is heavily featured in fighting games.

There are elements of this interface that I am still undecided about and would like others critique / thoughts on it, especially in regards to:

1. The combo point number in the center, I'm unsure whether to keep as it's data duplication.
    3. What to do about party & raid frames. I'm really trying to get away from having large amounts of squares on screen. Right now, I hide them all because as a filthy Rogue, I don't really care about others haha!

Thanks in Advance
    Hopefully it's not that small when you play with it. Can't even read anything except the health numbers.

1) Combo Points in the middle is okay. Had that long time ago and would still do that. Important information IMO.
    2) Hm?
    3) At the moment your party frames look like default setting. Maybe make it a bit more fitting in that style of the rest. Or, if you are a DD, make it even simpler.

Except of that, I kinda like it.
    oh, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by Voix View Post

Out of Combat
    In Combat
    In Combat 2

Thanks in Advance
    I realy like they style you got there..
    How did you achieved that kind of unit frames?
    Thanks in advance