Page 34 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    On the contrary there is plenty to do in BfA whereas there was about nothing to do in WoD after month of release. Whetever you have been burnt out on content like M+, WQs or the sort the game now has multiple systems to accomodate continued gameplay.

It doesn't boil down to 'nothing to do'. It boils down to personal burnout. When we talk purely about game's merit BfA is miles beyond disaster of WoD. The expansion where there was literally nothing to do and it's first delayed content patch was Garrison updates.
    Yet WoD had way more players at this point in the expansion, why? Because BFA is boring af and there is nothing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazinger-Z View Post
    Don't hate successful people.
    Can't hate him. Can be disappointed in humanity at his audience though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoreyai View Post
    I built this pc in 2016. I've had wow on it all this time, until last night. I actually uninstalled wow. BFA is hands down THE WORST expansion Bli$$ard has made. Wod was even better, never thought I'd say that. gross.
    i enjoyed wod quite a bit. def relative to this. imma uninstlal soon myself. just trying to finish this tier w/ longterm friends. After ghuun nerfs it isnt gonna be long.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    He won't stop streaming wow, because otherwise he will have to leave his mothers basement and get a real job. Can't have that.
    Yeah you mean the house he pays for, along with her medical bills, groceries, car, and necessities. I don't make a habit of defending many people but he streams and makes that money to provide for his parents. So you can take your snark Bullshit and go fuck yourself with it.

He won't stop streaming wow, because otherwise he will have to leave his mothers basement and get a real job. Can't have that.
    It's fine if you do not like the person(not sure why unless he has done something to offend you personally) and while i am neutral when it comes to Asmongold, i don't go out of my way to hate on him just because he is a WoW streamer and that is the cool thing(sheep thing) to do. I prefer to think for myself and form an opinion on the context of his argument which is indeed sound.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Whats worse than annoying streamers? Annoying fanboys who must bring the streamer up and defend the streamer at every thread.
    Amen. All these idiot fan-girls do is make me a) not watch anything he does and b) ignore everything he says.

Totally this. It's sad and pathetic.
    This is what happens when people don't have jobs. They find idols on YouTube and stuff to worship and then became mindless followers.

The fact people still listen to this walking cancerous tumor is just...

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    You don't have any clue at all as to wows profits. Its box sales are a blip on the radar when compared to any other AAA title, and people used to quote its sub count x sub cost and use that as a measure of ongoing profit, but with no way to know sub counts......To know whether wow is at all profitable we would need to know its outgoing vs incoming, and not a single person on here has even a tiny chance of knowing any of those details.

Its the same old story. And again, its the flat earth logic "PROVE it" - provide any form of proof or evidence "nope, lalalala thats just fake lalalalala"
    Blizzard shows the profit the game makes with every quarter report. They even outright say the game is still profitable. So, again, get out of here with that "WoW is in serious trouble" nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    The fact people still listen to this walking cancerous tumor is just...
    So....just jealous of him, gotcha

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    On the contrary there is plenty to do in BfA whereas there was about nothing to do in WoD after month of release. Whetever you have been burnt out on content like M+, WQs or the sort the game now has multiple systems to accomodate continued gameplay.

It doesn't boil down to 'nothing to do'. It boils down to personal burnout. When we talk purely about game's merit BfA is miles beyond disaster of WoD. The expansion where there was literally nothing to do and it's first delayed content patch was Garrison updates.
    Unfortunately M+'s and WQ's aren't fun and rewarding enough to do so we are back to square one with "nothing to do".
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Blizzard shows the profit the game makes with every quarter report. They even outright say the game is still profitable. So, again, get out of here with that "WoW is in serious trouble" nonsense.
    Just because it's "profitable" doesn't mean it's not in "trouble"

I used to love this game, especially when a new expansion came out, but it didn't take long after I got 2 characters to 120 that I just gave up because it was so boring, I had more fun in Wod than this poor excuse for an expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Timeli...d_of_Warcraft)
    take a look at this timeline of wow patches and expansion releases , I just had a blast looking back at tbc release content 6 raids that you had to progress through , if they gave us something similiar we'd still be neck deep into raiding today , instead they want a slow paced story driven expansion.
    Too bad the game changed at it's foundamentals so that is no longer possible but i still feel 1 raid per content patch is just lazy and people will always cyclically leave the game because you can run the same thing a limited number of time before you stop enjoying it .
    They shifted their focus on warfronts .... I don't understand why . It's just another thing you run weekly as a chore because of the big incentive reward you get , it's boring has litterally 0 social value inside the game and to top it off it's timegated so you know , even if you were to steamroll through the map you'd still be waiting for a fucking useless fortress to power up .. they should realize warfront is another failed concept just like azerite. So many resources and time wasted on a 20 minute fake battle experience.
    More dungeons and raids! I like the concept of megadungeons, like Kara in legion & the one we get in 8.2. Sadly the megadungeon we get in 8.2 is faaar down the road. Its weird that they couldnt just release that dungeon at launch.

trust me, you dont get burned out when playing GOOD games. this is a terrible time in the games history.

Quote Originally Posted by swordy View Post
    trust me, you dont get burned out when playing GOOD games. this is a terrible time in the games history.
    Actually, it's the best time. There are countless developers out there and good games come out almost daily.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    the appeal is that people dont have to think only can paste/copy someone elses opinion and pretend its their own .

it fits just in line with proceeding stupiditization of society done by mass media for decades now.

people dont read anymore people watch pictures

people dont use their brains people follow others like mindless sheeps

if their idol tells them to jump they jump.

thats why twitch became so popular.

- - - Updated - - -

they wont . Preach tried it and failed . and once upon a time he was way more well known then asmongold.

people dont watch them for them - people watch them for WoW content.

- - - Updated - - -

ideal ? for sure not - but if wow went f2p overnight they would hit 20-30 mln active players in a month because so many of those who left would come back in flock without a doubt if they wouldnt have to pay for it.. .
    Yeah, i dont think you have ANY idea how F2P works. You are also making a HUGE mistake here, and assuming that cost was the main factor that caused over 20m players to quit? again, massive logical failure here. You guys just pull random numbers out of ya ass and expect everyone to just accept it. What on earth makes you think 30,000,000 people would suddenly want to play wow if the sub was removed? Where did you get that number from?

Whats that? you dont have anything to back that up? its just a random number you pulled out of the air because it supported your argument? yeah.....

Good, more viewers for the rest of us! Stop by the channel if you want to watch some one actually enjoying playing the game and not just doing it because its his job, like he has been doing for quite some time now.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Even if you enjoy the game, doesnt mean it will be interesting to the viewers to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by gleepot View Post
    Good for him! I strongly disagree. He should probably play something else or go outside.
    Are you not able to disagree with someones opinion without also throwing in some childish insults? You also didnt put forward your opinion at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaecks View Post
    Have to agree.

I understand that Blizzard needs new players and doesn't want to overwhelm them right of the bat, but there should be better options then pruning classes until basically some moba heroes/champions have an more interesting kit...
    new players dont exactly come to a 15 year old game in droves. Less so based on dumbing it down i imagine.