Poll: Who will lead the Forsaken?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    None of the above. Sylvanas for ever!!! I might consider a resurrected Garrosh.
    Last edited by Gen4Glock21; 2018-11-28 at 12:25 AM.
    “We are living in an era when sanity is controversial and insanity is just another viewpoint—and degeneracy only another lifestyle." Thomas Sowell.

Treason!!! I will never abandon my dark queen!!!

Jeremiah Payson - Cause he knows what it is like being underneath everyone's heel. Just like the rest of the Horde under Golden's.

Hell, with enough power we can have roach mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by City Pop View Post
    Rez Professor Putricide and give it to him.
    "Good news everyone! I got the Horde working again!"

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    @Powerogue are you a Payson fanboy? Because you put him next to some horrible choices.
    What other options exist? Belmont appears maybe once an expansion and never does anything. If Sylvanas goes down, Nathanos goes down with his waifu unless they completely shit on his character. Who else is there, Helcular?

Quote Originally Posted by Xentheon View Post
    Nathanos is the only realistic option. Calia can go back into anonymity where she belongs, not in a million years does she deserve to be the next Forsaken leader.
    Lilian Voss is more realistic than Nathanos.
    change can't wait.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    wtf are those lame-ass options

The only worthy enough to lead the Forsaken is Helcular.

Nathanos. The only other contender is Lilian Voss, but that seems like a stretch for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    Lilian Voss is more realistic than Nathanos.
    I'm curious about your reasoning.

Nathanos. He’s been more present than Sylvanas the last two expansions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by McCulloch View Post
    I'm curious about your reasoning.
    People seem to think he’ll never betray Sylvanas - but on several occasions Blizzard had made clear indications of Nathanos being uncomfortable with her methods.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nathanos. He has repeatedly hesitated on Sylvanas's orders multiple times now, and he is showing small signs of having his humanity back. Hes my first pick.
    Lilian is my second pick.
    I wouldn't be mad at Calia as long as they explain why shes with the horde now.

If they really do replace her, it'll be with a brand new character and every npc will act like that character has *always been there, 3 steps away from any cutscene and everyone including us know her and her kids etc* it'll be really dumb they'll poof a character into existence like a bunch of idiots.

The forsaken as a whole are wholly unexplored despite having a really good zone or two we don't really get to see or know many of the people in undercity its a real shame, the alliance have always had a bunch of characters in the human dwarf and nightelf areas who are go betweens, our new champion of the banshee queen is a recent "find" also despite him being ingame and nothing much happening he just plopped into place.

*shrug* i don't expect much it'd be nice to see the groups settle somewhere new but that sounds like massive work on blizzards part.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

But isn't our bro Belmont killed in Darkshore by Malfurion and Tyrande in 8.1?

And where's Nathanos option?

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

People seem to think he’ll never betray Sylvanas - but on several occasions Blizzard had made clear indications of Nathanos being uncomfortable with her methods.
    I actually really like Nathanos after seeing him everywhere. I think he'd play off a potential Warchief Saurfang as leader of the Forsaken very well. It would be cool to see him in a context outside of doing Sylvanas' bidding as he doesn't seem to view the Horde as a cynical means to an end, like she does.
    Last edited by McCulloch; 2018-11-28 at 01:08 AM.

Arthas only for the lolz, then maybe Lyndon, the other candidates sucks ass
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Nathanos is the only viable choice to keep the Forsaken from being gutted completely. But I'd take even Sylvanas's secret protege, the elven dark ranger A'besique Ka'mpfire, over Calia.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Judging by the history of Blizzard's appointments, it has to be something with meat on it and preferably female. Therefor I'll go with a remodelled Voss.

My lore-based pick would be Helcular.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Simple premise: If Sylvanas dies this expansion, for whatever reason, who would you pick as the new leader of the Forsaken? Write ins are acceptable, but zombies are preferred!

Calia Menethil - rightful heir to the throne of Lordaeron, what's left of it anyway. She's got that "preserved zombie" look down now, like Sylv and Nathanos, and has boobs, which if Sylvanas is anything to go by immediately gives her a leg up in this race!

Lilian Voss - resurrected by Sylvanas in Cataclysm. A super powerful killing machine and a rogue, but with a heart that wants to help new forsaken not go through the trauma that she did.

Zombie Saurfang - Sylvanas kills Saurfang and raises him as a death knight, only for him to break her will and decapitate her! Zehkan becomes his Nathanos.

Jeremiah Payson - Roaches for everyone!
    Probably Nathanos.

Also Sylvanas can't "make" Death Knights.

Lilian Voss. Because Calia can't claim crap to a non existing kingdom while being an alliance puppet for interests. Same With Saurfang.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Just because he is uncomfortable with some of her choices doesn't mean he wouldn't take the proverbial (or literal) bullet for her...

My ex wife, cause she does kinda look like a zombie with no make up.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    After teldrassil it simply isn't a basic campfire anymore
    insert "WHEN ITS TIME ILL LIGHT THE BIGGEST FIRE THE NORTH HAS EVER SEEN!" quote
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)