Once again i dont understand blizzards logic. Shudderwock says "Repeat all other Battlecries from cards you played this game"...

So when i played Primal Lord Kalimos Battlecry and i later Shuderwock, something should happen. I just tried it in my shuffle bombs into enemy deck and it didnt do shit.

Primal Lord Kalimos showed up when it went through the battlecries but he did nothing...not the battlecry i chose, neither some of the other 3. Well fuck...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    Once again i dont understand blizzards logic. Shudderwock says "Repeat all other Battlecries from cards you played this game"...

So when i played Primal Lord Kalimos Battlecry and i later Shuderwock, something should happen. I just tried it in my shuffle bombs into enemy deck and it didnt do shit.

Primal Lord Kalimos showed up when it went through the battlecries but he did nothing...not the battlecry i chose, neither some of the other 3. Well fuck...
    Because you didn't play an elemental the turn before

The way battlecry works is that it ALWAYS fires when you play a minion from your hand. If conditional though, such as elemental synergy (like Kalimos), and the condition is not met, then the card essentially becomes "Battlecry: Do nothing".

As such when Shudder picked up Kalimos' bcry, it first looked for an elemental played last turn, and if that didn't happen then the bcry fizzled. If you were in this situation and you DID play an elemental last turn, the Kalimos bcry would fire and it would pick a random one from the four like any other Discover situation.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Because you didn't play an elemental the turn before

The way battlecry works is that it ALWAYS fires when you play a minion from your hand. If conditional though, such as elemental synergy (like Kalimos), and the condition is not met, then the card essentially becomes "Battlecry: Do nothing".

As such when Shudder picked up Kalimos' bcry, it first looked for an elemental played last turn, and if that didn't happen then the bcry fizzled. If you were in this situation and you DID play an elemental last turn, the Kalimos bcry would fire and it would pick a random one from the four like any other Discover situation.
    While i thought that this might be the case, its not really what the word "repeat" means. But thats how it is.

So i just lost to a rogue who played Faldorei Strider on turn 4 and on the next turn he gets all 3 spiders...

15+ Year Old Account
    People who stall out losing games for no reason annoy the hell out of me

Wild Baku Mech Warrior vs Big Priest, I tanked up all through the game to have all the answers through Shield Slam, Supercollider, Reckless Flurry and Brawl. He'd pulled all his minions through Y'Shaarj, he'd used both Spellstones before Shadow Visions, both Resurrects and both Servitudes so I KNEW he had nothing left to throw at me. I had stabilised, had Boom out, had a decent deck left... that's game.

He didn't concede. He spent an extra fifteen minutes stalling with Healing Potion, Psychic Scream, more Psychic Screams from his Shadow Visions, Lightbombs, even Doom Pacts from his LKs. Made this game drag on for so much longer even though he had NOTHING left to actually win, healing his face while he slowly whittled down from fatigue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    People who stall out losing games for no reason annoy the hell out of me
    Pretty much, that's the only reason.

I hate it when Blizzard won't let us remove the special events quests -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    I hate it when Blizzard won't let us remove the special events quests -.-
    Yeah, I have the same thing stuck on my Asian account.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

10+ Year Old Account
    If you think HS has RNG... dont try Artifact lol.
    (and i agree, HS does have a lot of RNG)

Just played a few games last night.
    It makes HS seem like chess, in comparison.

At least in HS you can avoid RNG cards on your part.
    In Artifact it is built within the core mechanics of the game, and on almost every stage of play. Regardless of deck.

3 games in a row vs hadronox druid...its time to deinstall i guess...thx blizzard for boring braindead gameplay

Deleted
    3 games in a row vs hadronox druid...its time to deinstall i guess...thx blizzard for boring braindead gameplay
    the worst disease of HS right now...is that shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    the worst disease of HS right now...is that shit.
    I played against a Hadronox druid... Sheeped and killed his Cube with 2 hadronoxes... Played the revive a beast twice and got TWO sheeps. LOL'ed pretty hard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Colmadero View Post
    I played against a Hadronox druid... Sheeped and killed his Cube with 2 hadronoxes... Played the revive a beast twice and got TWO sheeps. LOL'ed pretty hard.
    loooooooool i never thought of that. Sheep is a beast owned

15+ Year Old Account
    loooooooool i never thought of that. Sheep is a beast owned
    So is the Hex frog =)

So are the Tinkmaster transforms, if you happen to be so inclined

Like 2 years ago, when i had time and felt like it i went for rank 5 without much problems for the rewards so i can get dust from it. Never pushed further...

Now it takes me about 15 games just to go from rank 17 to 16...i remember times when i did rank 20 to 12 in one evening session.

Now all i meet is Heal-Zoolock, Odd-Paladin and Taunt Druid...sometimes Even Lock. If i lose or win seems absolutely random. The netdecks are so solid and forgiving it only comes down to if im lucky with my mulligan or draw.

Or i got old and bad lol...

Deleted
    Like 2 years ago, when i had time and felt like it i went for rank 5 without much problems for the rewards so i can get dust from it. Never pushed further...

Now it takes me about 15 games just to go from rank 17 to 16...i remember times when i did rank 20 to 12 in one evening session.

Now all i meet is Heal-Zoolock, Odd-Paladin and Taunt Druid...sometimes Even Lock. If i lose or win seems absolutely random. The netdecks are so solid and forgiving it only comes down to if im lucky with my mulligan or draw.

Or i got old and bad lol...
    I feel you brotha from anotha motha.
    I just faced a Taunt Druid at rank 19...LOL

I ONLY play rogue.
    Its a commitment i have made that i dont mind at all, as i am pretty casual with this game. (and a roleplayer of sorts)
    For the most part i only play with decks made up by me...and this decks can only reach rank 15 or 10 for the most part nowadays.
    Who am i kidding, they can only reach rank 15 nowadays...its impossible to reach any further.
    Everyone net decks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, I should not play the Brawliseum first thing in the morning before my coffee

My first game was one I had no business losing, against a guy whos deck was a hodgepodge of garbage. I had everything in the bag right up until an endgame turn when I played my Zola naked, thinking it was my Voodoo Doll. Bit of a shit thing, but no huge drama - I played my Voodoo Doll anyway and pinged.

Except I pinged the Doll'd minion. Not the Doll.

So instead of having an clear board with a Water Ele up to generate lifesteal, he instead got to swing at my face, and play some more minions, and then next turn topdeck burn to hit me for my exact life remaining.

I'm so angry at myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel you brotha from anotha motha.
    I just faced a Taunt Druid at rank 19...LOL

I ONLY play rogue.
    Its a commitment i have made that i dont mind at all, as i am pretty casual with this game. (and a roleplayer of sorts)
    For the most part i only play with decks made up by me...and this decks can only reach rank 15 or 10 for the most part nowadays.
    Who am i kidding, they can only reach rank 15 nowadays...its impossible to reach any further.
    Everyone net decks.
    The way I see it Hearthstone decks are like Gundam suits, and the player is the pilot. You don't need to design your own Gundam to be the best pilot, and designing your own is probably going to get you an inferior product anyways.

The game is about being the best pilot, not the best Gundam suit designer.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    The way I see it Hearthstone decks are like Gundam suits, and the player is the pilot. You don't need to design your own Gundam to be the best pilot, and designing your own is probably going to get you an inferior product anyways.

The game is about being the best pilot, not the best Gundam suit designer.
    True
    I learned that today.
    I was stuck at rank 19 with this same deck...i stayed awake all day (i didnt sleep) and with the same deck im now rank 13 im so proud of this deck
    I just wished people could help me with it i want to see it shine...i want pirate rogue with Captain Hooktusk and cannon barrage to work....so much....since forever
    I think the deck cant go far...and maybe ive reached my limit.
    If thats the case...so be it.

I made a hearthpwn page: "Pirate Rogue - Captain Hooktusk - Stuck at Rank 13"

https://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/1213...at-rank-13-atm

@jackofwind
    Im sorry if im being annoying. Im in a adrenaline rush from not sleeping. Im all kinds of messed up.
    Im going to try and sleep now

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Just played a Control DK Uther who saves up pandas and just stalls out the game forever until he can spawn one Horseman and throw out the other three. As I was (randomly) given a Control Shaman deck, I had no chance. Fun and interactive!