Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    This endurance charge thing, i think you are misinterpreting what it will actually do.

This would in all likelihood only change the default minimum of three to four, NOT add a permanent charge.
    Agreed. No idea how they got "permanent" charge out of having 1 more on use.

This endurance charge thing, i think you are misinterpreting what it will actually do.

This would in all likelihood only change the default minimum of three to four, NOT add a permanent charge.
    The default minimum is 0, obviously. Minimum means you can't go below that, meaning you can't spend it or have it run out of time. That's why it's clearly intended to be permanent, but you probably can't use it for any skills so it's just a permanent damage reduction and resistance boost. Pretty eh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Agreed. No idea how they got "permanent" charge out of having 1 more on use.
    Read above.

10+ Year Old Account

What nonsense bullshit ideas are you pulling from? Current minimum: 0. Minimum after enchant: 1. How hard is that to understand? How in the world do you get that interpretation so wrong? The current MAXIMUM is 3. Christ almighty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account

"Scarabs drop in Betrayal Safehouses from the chests in the living quarters of specific Immortal Syndicate members. There are three tiers of each Scarab (Rusted/Polished/Gilded), which correspond to the three ranks that Syndicate members can have. So these do require some effort to get, but with careful Syndicate planning, you can try to engineer it so that you get several per Safehouse run."

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile...86%A3/eaj2ldo/

Please end my life.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2253250

3.4.5c Patch Notes
    - Improved realm infrastructure in preparation for 3.5.0 launch.

At 6:53pm on November 26 (New Zealand time), we deployed this 3.4.5c patch and it contained a significant bug. Due to a typo in a database key comparison function, if two users returned to the character selection screen at exactly the same time, there was a chance that one person was logged into the other's account.

This was not apparent to us during testing because it requires a lot of players to be online before it occurs. Upon it being reported, we took the realm down at 8:26pm and restored the old version that did not have this problem.

417 players had their accounts accessed by another user. Of those, only 150 actually tried to log into a character. Most of these either logged out within a few seconds or were kicked off as the owner logged in again immediately.

No personally identifiable information or payment information could have been leaked during this process.

So far, we have banned four users (and some associated friends) who stole items from or vandalised accounts they accessed. Because this problem was entirely our fault and not due to poor security by the affected users, we have decided that we will attempt to restore lost items. This process may take us a while because we don't have item restoration tools yet and release is in a week.

We are very sorry about both the problem occurring and our slowness with this reply. We wanted to make sure we had full and correct information before posting.

The version of this patch we are redeploying today does not contain the same problem and has additional precautions to prevent anything like this occurring in the future.
    Now that's an... interesting bug!

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Now that's an... interesting bug!
    What I find more curious is that they don't have item restoration tools. It's one thing to have them and not use them, but it's another to not have them at all?
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    What I find more curious is that they don't have item restoration tools. It's one thing to have them and not use them, but it's another to not have them at all?
    Very true, you'd think it would be a mandatory thing to build when developing these sort of games.

Very true, you'd think it would be a mandatory thing to build when developing these sort of games.
    Sometimes you need a precedent, before the need becomes clear.
    (Someone will be in talks with his manager about the workload and how this could be done much easier (read faster and less costly) with proper tooling).

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post

General rule of thumb for them is that there will be no item restores ever, so why waste time and money making a system to recover them (especially when they were indie developers with better things to spend their money on).

This is the first time in 6+ years that they have felt that they should restore them(outside of a roll back), and i don't think it will result in them implementing a restore function...they have stated before that it is just open to abuse (as shown in games that have offered such a thing).
    This will literally be down to support staff going over the effected accounts and comparing the stuff to an old database, and banning whoever abused it, luckily due to the nature of the problem and the timings and changes in IP addresses it's pretty easy for them to identify the effected accounts...and i'll guarantee that they will be getting some fake reports/emails claiming that people lost items due to it that were not effected and that in years to come some dipsticks will be throwing it up to try justify restores on things that should not be restored.

15+ Year Old Account
    I can see both sides of the discussion really. Why have a restore system if you have a "no restore ever" policy, however in this special case where a restore is actually needed, it would be handy to have such a system in place to make the job a lot easier.

10+ Year Old Account
    CoC been buffed

Old numbers:

2.0 spells per second

New numbers:

6.7 spells per second
    7.7 spells per second with 15% CDR from boots
    8.0 spells per second with 20% CDR from belt
    9.0 spells per second with 35% CRR from boots and belt
    https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile..._is_a/ealmlum/

- - - Updated - - -

Path of Exile on PlayStation 4 Release Delay

When we announced Path of Exile for PlayStation 4 earlier this month, we indicated we were aiming for a December release. Unfortunately, we have had to revise this to early February. We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience this causes, because we know there are many players looking forward to this release.

We underestimated the amount of work it would take to finish the certification process during the busy Christmas period. While we hope to have everything ready in January, we feel a lot more comfortable promising early February as a target release window. This will also give us time to work on game performance/frame rate, which we feel could be improved before release.

Again, we're very sorry about this. We understand that many PlayStation users were keen to play Betrayal over Christmas and have been eagerly awaiting release date news. We promise that Path of Exile will be awesome on PlayStation 4 when it is released early next year.
    https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2253521

15+ Year Old Account
    I have a PS4 Pro but I wasn't planning to play PoE on it anyway, not a game I'd play on console with controller really. So (personally) not really bothered it's delayed.

Minor offtopic, but so glad Artifact came out, to occupy my time (along with WoW and RDR2) before Betrayal releases!

10+ Year Old Account
    Right. ANY sort of game that allows for the sheer randomness of loot rolls that PoE has should have SOME way to recreate things. Even if they never allow item restores, in the unique situation they found themselves in they should have been able to use something to do it. Not doing so is how you lose customers. Even if it's not a pure 1:1 copy, the least they could do is make sure the item has all the proper tiers. Especially considering something like a ring with all T1 rolls is worth an epic fortune, if I had that shit stolen because of something GGG did, and all they did was give me some randomly rolled piece of shit, you better believe I'd fire up a shit storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Deleted
    Any good league starters with a Guardian/Juggernaut/Champion? I want some TANKINESS in my life this December

10+ Year Old Account
    I’m actually happy for the delay. Will give me time to finish off RDR2 before getting stuck into PoE in the new year.

Will PS4 just be dropped in mid season, or will they wait and put PS4 in for whatever league follows Betrayal?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by FluxAureo View Post
    Any good league starters with a Guardian/Juggernaut/Champion? I want some TANKINESS in my life this December
    Champion Warchief Totems is a good way to start.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

So I did arc trapper (started when that was a thing during incursion, kinda spoiled me). I did some kind of whirlwind thor hammer build thingy for delve but i didn't like it and not a huge fan of delve.

I really like archery in almost every game I play. Can anyone recommend a build that uses bows that I could use at the start to find items and augment later for harder stuff or am I going to just have to start a new character? I'm still trying to get used to this game after years and years of diablo. I try to do my own research but it's info overload. I was so happy when I was able to find loot filters lol.

Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    So I did arc trapper (started when that was a thing during incursion, kinda spoiled me). I did some kind of whirlwind thor hammer build thingy for delve but i didn't like it and not a huge fan of delve.

I really like archery in almost every game I play. Can anyone recommend a build that uses bows that I could use at the start to find items and augment later for harder stuff or am I going to just have to start a new character? I'm still trying to get used to this game after years and years of diablo. I try to do my own research but it's info overload. I was so happy when I was able to find loot filters lol.
    Caustic arrow or toxic rain.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Caustic arrow or toxic rain.
    I will look into this. I love the game, it is fun. Already used to the playerbase. I lucked out when people told me to vaal my tabula rasa at the near start of my first season. "Okay I did it, what does corrupted mean?" "It means it's corrupted, good job" I think they were disappointed lol after I vaaled a crappy unique and it turned into a rare it dawned on me what they hoped would happen. I just laughed, it's funny but a dick move lol.