Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    I believe you missed the releade days of every expansion and the scraped dance studio/aereal combat in Wotlk
    Release dates for expansions have been constantly pushed back. Its only in WoD they wanted to do yearly expansions which just isn't feasible. Do you remember how long the last tier of an expansion used to be? Sometimes they lasted more than a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Release dates for expansions have been constantly pushed back. Its only in WoD they wanted to do yearly expansions which just isn't feasible. Do you remember how long the last tier of an expansion used to be? Sometimes they lasted more than a year.
    Yep DS took 14 months, same with SoO and Hellfire it took more time but that was only because they just abandoned WoD which is a shame because I loved that expansion but Blizzard always launched things with performance problems or some bugs or even the classes sucked by design like the single target of destro
    Last edited by Zandalariprelate; 2018-11-27 at 09:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post

Yeah I'm kinda confused how Jaina is made admiral, when her brother has been there the whole time, actually leading the fleet. Didn't play the Alliance side, but to my knowledge, jaina didn't do anything to deserve it.

Same reason why sylvanas was chosen warchief and still is

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    you clearly never played the game then

0:40

we, men, are emasculated by this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    0:40

we, men, are emasculated by this.
    You, men by ... what exactly?

9S is a boy not a man =P
    LoL fam.

I was making fun of a girl carrying boy
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2018-11-28 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Same reason why sylvanas was chosen warchief and still is
    Weird, Sylvanas was made warchief because of her saving the Horde at the BrokenShore and some voices telling Voljin. Coincidentally, Jaina abandoned the Alliance on the BrokenShore and was made Admiral because her mommy felt sorry.

Maybe you mean popular with the fans or something outside of the lore.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Solkazo View Post
    Anduin is hardly a powerful man, feel obliged to point this out.
    Very feminine indeed.

But yeah it's going to go down hill from here, waiting for the token gay couple in the game now to complete the trifecta.
    >wields a sword
    >strong enough to fight in full plate armor
    >has killed people in melee combat

Very feminine? Are you saying that because of the hair? Because he's handsome? Because he got all teary-eyed from staring straight into a blinding light source? Because he actually wants to give peace a chance?

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    >wields a sword
    >strong enough to fight in full plate armor
    >has killed people in melee combat

Very feminine? Are you saying that because of the hair? Because he's handsome? Because he got all teary-eyed from staring straight into a blinding light source? Because he actually wants to give peace a chance?
    his looks are... feminine???

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    his looks are... feminine???

Strong jaw, big chin, defined cheekbones... not seeing it. Is it the lips? The 'soft' eyes? Doesn't really seem feminine to me. He reminds me of Brad Pitt.

who has he killed?

i havent seen any of this in game he has done nothing hard of difficult he keeps asking other people for help including the other faction

what kind of sacrifices has he made on-top of all this anything?
    He straight up murders that troll in the opening cinematic, so at least one.

As to sacrifices, he's had all the bones in his body shattered to stop Garrosh from using a magical WMD. And while they aren't sacrifices, he's lost his parents and the man who was like a father to him (Bolvar).

Weird, Sylvanas was made warchief because of her saving the Horde at the BrokenShore and some voices telling Voljin. Coincidentally, Jaina abandoned the Alliance on the BrokenShore and was made Admiral because her mommy felt sorry.

Maybe you mean popular with the fans or something outside of the lore.
    You're talking lore itself, we're talking why lore went the way it did in the first place. According to Blizzard, it went that way "accidentally", and "not on purpose". Of course we believe it, since Blizzard would never lie. Also, it was a woman working at Blizzard who said it, and after all, we should #BelieveWomen.

Strong jaw, big chin, defined cheekbones... not seeing it. Is it the lips? The 'soft' eyes? Doesn't really seem feminine to me. He reminds me of Brad Pitt.
    well, personally I don't consider him female.

I'm only ponting out why fans would consider him a woman.

TnA. cause. you know, evolution and base behaviors of dimorphic life. no matter how hard pc sjw try to will it away.

Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    You're talking lore itself, we're talking why lore went the way it did in the first place. According to Blizzard, it went that way "accidentally", and "not on purpose". Of course we believe it, since Blizzard would never lie. Also, it was a woman working at Blizzard who said it, and after all, we should #BelieveWomen.
    Don't think it has much to really do with that with how Sylvanas is Warchief and how Jaina is made Admiral.

Sylvanas of all the leaders of the Horde, is the one who is most likely to stir trouble, while Baine, Voljin and Saurfang are pussies with Horde guilt and Lor'themar doesn't really care to start trouble, only react to it. She's also the only one of them who really has powers and she can also be used later as a tool to start the next expansion(filler expansion).

Jaina is a huge fan favorite and of all the Proudmoores, she's the most well known and powerful. The others really at this point are just named NPC's while she's an actual hero/character. To me it still doesn't make sense lorewise that Jaina is given the reigns, but all of the leaders of all the playable factions are usually the strongest of the faction and not some weak king on a throne(Terenas) because the rts set the characters up like that.

If this was a big "hooray!" for women, making Sylvanas one of the most hated characters(ingame and out) as one of your leading ladies and a psychopath like Jaina the other one, then you're failing(then again, women's rights activists are always led by the worst of them).

I mean you're making the good person a white straight(allegedly) male and the evil person a dark skinned minority woman

Not matter what they tell.....Anduin and Baine are still the worst waifus and girls on wow
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    WoW seems to reinvent itself as a game more focussed towards women now and that's a smart move imo. because the game is losing relevancy amongst gamers for years now.

Guys have mostly moved on to newer games where women rather run around as an elf character collecting pets in a peaceful surrounding. WoW is actually great for that.
    Women and gamers are mutually exclusive?

I'm so glad a man was here to tell everyone what women would rather do.

Nevermind the fact I've been raiding top 100 for the last ten years. All I care about is the pets I never collect. When I play DotA it's for the skins, not for the killing sprees!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    What happened to the times when people were hired for their skill, rather than their gender?
    This never happened. Men were the preference, regardless of skill. Also, statements like this are sneaky ways of implying women don't have the skillset. Because obviously they were hired for simply just being women, no woman is actually of any merit other than to be pretty?

ITT guys make sexist and demeaning comments about women, then act confused about why women still want empowerment.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you really trying to explain this to theramore? Good luck.

Interesting how Warcraft had a lot of female characters since...forever basically, and how those characters used to be some of the most beloved characters in the entire Warcraft lore. Jaina's and Sylvanas' popularity can only be rivaled by...Arthas and Illidan maybe? No one cared that they were female, no one was upset about it...no one even gave a single thought to that fact. And it would still be that way, if not for the fact that instead of organically moving the story forward, making it interesting, Blizzard's priority shifted to pushing an agenda.

Did we like (or even more importantly, dislike) those characters because of what they have between their legs? No. We liked those characters because they are (were?) interesting characters (who, in case of Jaina and Sylvanas, really "happened" to be females). That's not the case anymore. Nowadays every character that CAN be a female, IS a female. Unless that character is supposed to be bad, and or incompetent, and or a comic relief, then obviously we can't put females in those roles, so those are the only ones that end up being male.

Nowadays we're getting rid of male characters (Vol'jin) simply in order to push more "girl power" agenda. Vol'jin hasn't done literally anything since becoming warchief, and instead of doing something interesting with him, they decided to axe him simply to move Sylv in the spotlight. Which also robbed us of Varian, because obviously gotta have "equality", horde would riot if they got another warchief killed, without Alliance also suffering some losses. And in exchange for Varian, we got...anduin. And while sure, "biologically" it's a male, "he" is more feminine than most women, so...

Also, to leave behind previously established characters, let's move on to the new ones. Talanji. Lucille Waycrest. Taelia Fordragon. Katherine Proudmoore. Those are just the bigger ones. We also have some smaller ones, like Marshal Cleardawn, Tidesage Victoria, and probably more that I don't recall at this point. All of those obviously gotta be great, courageous, intelligent, and let's not forget "strong&independent". And males? Males end up useless/incompetent/evil. Rastahkan, Flynn Fairwind, Brother Pike, the whatshisname Marshal from Drustvar, Jaina's bro who gets passed over for Lord Admiral because, once again, complete lack of girl-power agenda pushing...

I guess some of those things are easy to miss, especially if you don't look for it, but if you start...it's everywhere. And Blizzard's nerve of saying how it "happened organically"....yeah. Right. Warbringers, maybe, since those are actually long established characters. But claiming the rest is one happy coincidence, and that they have no ulterior motives...gotta have to call one giant, massive bullshit on that.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Quote Originally Posted by keryeth View Post
    Women and gamers are mutually exclusive?

I'm so glad a man was here to tell everyone what women would rather do.

Nevermind the fact I've been raiding top 100 for the last ten years.
    Good to know 19 men are carrying you

This never happened. Men were the preference, regardless of skill. Also, statements like this are sneaky ways of implying women don't have the skillset. Because obviously they were hired for simply just being women, no woman is actually of any merit other than to be pretty?

ITT guys make sexist and demeaning comments about women, then act confused about why women still want empowerment.
    Good that you're catching on Also, read up on Australia's and...forgot the second one, countries that made recruitment process blind, in hopes of making it better for women, and more "equal" in terms of gender. When the process was blind, gender didn't enter into it, only qualifications...they were hiring even more men than before. Experiment was quickly scrapped, obviously.

Funny how women are oppressed, and yet everything that can be measured and quantified (and isn't entirely based on her feelings) says they're getting special privileges left and right simply for being women, hmm.

When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
    That's funny and not at all hypocritical coming from a woman Whenever you don't get special privileges for having tits, and are actually treated...you know, EQUALLY, you always screech sexism. Never, not once, have any women ever thought that maybe something was her fault, that maybe she just wasn't good enough...Nope, it's always the evil PatriarchyTM, sexism, and misogyny, whenever things don't go her way.

7+ Year Old Account
    Weird, Sylvanas was made warchief because of her saving the Horde at the BrokenShore and some voices telling Voljin.
    "saving" the horde, on broken shore is not something worth enough to be warchief. and you put her damn past, and you know she is not warchief material.

And i said, chosen, and still is, even despite the shit she already did, lets face, she was a woman, they want a woman in the leadership, and she was the only one, they bent the lore to accommodate that, it was so shit they just put it under the rug, and now are using as plot device for something.
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-11-28 at 11:32 PM.

The age might have a little do do with it, isn't he 19 or close to that?

Maybe all this war stuff will harden him up a bit and next expansion he will calm down on the breaking down in tears look he so often has.

It probably also looks worse in comparison, we are not used to characters like him.

I would feel confident following Sylvanas or Jaina for example, but not him.

Good to know 19 men are carrying you

Good that you're catching on Also, read up on Australia's and...forgot the second one, countries that made recruitment process blind, in hopes of making it better for women, and more "equal" in terms of gender. When the process was blind, gender didn't enter into it, only qualifications...they were hiring even more men than before. Experiment was quickly scrapped, obviously.

Funny how women are oppressed, and yet everything that can be measured and quantified (and isn't entirely based on her feelings) says they're getting special privileges left and right simply for being women, hmm.

That's funny and not at all hypocritical coming from a woman Whenever you don't get special privileges for having tits, and are actually treated...you know, EQUALLY, you always screech sexism. Never, not once, have any women ever thought that maybe something was her fault, that maybe she just wasn't good enough...Nope, it's always the evil PatriarchyTM, sexism, and misogyny, whenever things don't go her way.
    The fact you think I am incapable of being a good player because I am a woman is what makes you sexist, dude. You can't say sexist things then act like you're calling me out for... calling you out? Lol what.

- - - Updated - - -

Need source for this, please.