Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I've gotta say, as someone who used Sunfire Robe from March '07 to November '08, I can't help but notice how unoriginal this set is.

Maybe I'm just sick of the Blood Elf colors scheme and bias because of the aforementioned, but this set literally just looks like an updated Sunwell set. If that's what they were going for then it's perfect I guess.

This is what I see looking at it - https://www.wowhead.com/dressing-roo...7kadb87Vawo87V

Was anyone else hoping for someone else? I sure was. It's beautiful, obviously, but I can't see myself ever using it.
    Last edited by TheWorkingTitle; 2018-11-29 at 09:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fathom81 View Post
    Such a long road to exalted on my belf dh, not worth it
    Luckily my warrior is still a blood elf (gonna turn her into a goblin later) and I just have to get her to 120 and do the quest to get the set for my demon hunter.

I really like the set and I can't wait to see what the panda, goblin, and draenei sets will look like later.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm exalted with all cities on my Human Mage, pity that doesn't carry over as an achievement or something to my 120 Dwarf because I really can't be arsed to get Ironforge exalted on that specific char as well -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Prifter View Post
    Those armor sets are cool but they are in a game I dont like anymore. Even though they are cool they wont make me resub.
    And who cares about your resub exactly ?

People saying "Such a long road to exalted."

Not really? I was friendly on my demon hunter today and got to exalted in less than an hour. It really doesn't take a long time at all. Throw the Silvermoon tabard on and go clear Botanica a handful of times.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elennoko View Post
    People saying "Such a long road to exalted."

Not really? I was friendly on my demon hunter today and got to exalted in less than an hour. It really doesn't take a long time at all. Throw the Silvermoon tabard on and go clear Botanica a handful of times.
    I love you. Completely forgot about the tabards giving rep in TBC dungeons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fathom81 View Post
    Such a long road to exalted on my belf dh, not worth it
    Just buy the Silvermoon tabard and run The Botanica in outland. It takes like 1-2 hours to get exalted.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Huh, i was so certain they'd give the legs for blood elves some 3D part.
    It looks so flat and incomplete if you take the robe off = /
    agreed. cheap.

After 8.1 I'm going to lvl a dwarf till 120 to get this armor, it is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by beverhunter View Post
    Just buy the Silvermoon tabard and run The Botanica in outland. It takes like 1-2 hours to get exalted.
    Will do, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Hexme View Post
    Don't pretend BfA is better than WoD, hell statistically WoD had millions more subs than BfA at it's current point now. Just cause you like this trash now doesn't mean it's good.
    good lord, ppl claming that WoD have more content to do that BFA are just blind

and pointing that wod have more sub is just stupid since it was well know that WoD bring back alot of player using nostalgy hype.

Said what you want but BFA 8.1 will have more content that the whole WoD post lunch patchs.

So the Dwarfs have a Ram on their shoulder. But why do they have those ugly ass horns on their helmet?

It looks so flat. Terrible.

Everyone talking about the BE armor, when the Dwarf armor is the real hot shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshhh View Post
    And who cares about your resub exactly ?
    Blizzard does

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Hmm, I guess I should work on that Dwarf priest when I eventually decide to resub. Just to add the Dwarf set to the collection.

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    Sweetie just because you resubbed during Legion and leveled through WoD in a couple hours don't pretend you actually played during that crap.
    I played through them both and everyone since 2005, I have a great understanding on the scope of the game design of this game over the 14 years of its existence. Too many people are letting Blizzard off for poor game design practices and it is fine if you like shit in a game you love but a lot of people don't.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like the sets but from my PoV every one and their mother will be wearing these sets which will pretty much make up half the Horde. I think for the Blood Elf one especially they could have gone a bit harder for emphasising the 3D, from the waist down. Whilst I like the Dwarf one I don't have a Dwarf at this point. I was considering using my 110 Boost on a Dwarf Shaman but I don't know if I've seen enough changes to Shaman to justify it.

Also I assume they won't be releasing the Blood Elf weapons to players like they did the Dark Iron ones. The Shield/Axe/Maces are amazing
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Who cares about Bloodelves. Give me Forsaken heritage armor!

5+ Year Old Account
    How about mage cloth armor for dwarf? This seems like plate.