M: Zul, Reborn Tanking

We are going to start on Mythic Zul, Reborn and have a question about tank assignments. I understand that Demon Hunters are the best tank to kite the Crawg's, but we don't have one. What is the best choice for them between a Warrior, Monk and DK? Thanks!

Afaik Monk is the only tank that is bad for that job due to stagger. The crawgs do not heal enough at start and die too fast if Monk tanks them.

I would suggest Warrior, because they have quite high AoE dmg so the Aggro should not be a poblem and DK would be better for P2 on Zuls dot.

We actually had the same tank setup, and I as a Warrior handled the crawgs.

Do you have a Havoc DH that can go Veng as a 3rd tank? A lot of guilds just do that (since DK and Monk is the meta), and they have the DPS DH already for the raid buff

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Do you have a Havoc DH that can go Veng as a 3rd tank? A lot of guilds just do that (since DK and Monk is the meta), and they have the DPS DH already for the raid buff
    Unfortunately, we do not even have a DPS DH in our raid. We definitely wish we do.

We went monk for our third tank. Worked fine.

Just have him throw Kegs and run around, ask your DK tank to drop a DND with the 90% slow talent or other classes with powerful AOE slows to help out.

My guild used the same set up as well, we had our DK do the kiting while me (warrior) and monk tanked the boss, all 3 could most likely handle the job though. Monk might make crawgs not heal to much due to stagger so aoe classes might zerg them down fast if they dont watch it though

DK for aoe taunt + aoe grip. whatever tank you have will struggle with crawg threat, with DKs, they have two taunts to help and will have an easier time with them.

Monk is fine don't listen to the first response.