Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eduwneso View Post
    Why act like that? was he unpolite to you? It's just his POV about this, just say that you don't agree with him and don't be a jerk in the process, why is it so hard for people to do that?

and before you say something, no I don't agree with him about 8.1 not worth to resub or to stay, but because the thing I value about wow are different, but at the sime time nor he or I are inferior to each other nor our opinions about the game, specially since he said it in a polite manner and not just ranting like the majority of mmo-c

Having a lot of time here so i'm posting a lot hahahaha
    You seem a bit delicate. I was merely stating that it was a really useful thread, with everybody already knowing the content coming in 8.1, another new thread about it is surely what we all needed. I never said that I don't agree with him, I never said I do agree with him, you seem to have a little problem with selective reading. A tip for free though, don't get offended by things that aren't offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by KronosIII View Post
    With that logic forums should not exist...

The defense force is insane. You addicts simply jsut want an echo chamber and don't want to hear comments that contradict your views. Absolutely disgusting.
    Agreed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groupthink

Also I won't resub anytime soon either.

I know, but it seems this time the raid will come out on 8.1 and the crucible in 8.1.5

Remember that in legion was the same but the big raid came later. Helya came in 7.1 and nighthold in 7.1.5
    They explicitly stated that they wont be releasing any raids prior to the christmas holidays. It's a time that raid teams are taking a break from raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    "but how do you kill what has no life" ?

those are mainly people who failed in life and their only life goal is posting in forums trying to change the game for those who enjoy it

sad pathetic individuals they are

if someone doesnt like the game he should go play something else.
    watch out we got a smiler

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mama View Post
    That's very hypocritical to think that everyone who likes the game are just circlejerking sheeps, but people who hate it are absolutely not.

The defense force is insane. You addicts simply jsut want an echo chamber and don't want to hear comments that contradict your views. Absolutely disgusting.
    The irony is strong with this one. I only saw this raw power once.

Not really, I think even the biggest supporters of BfA agree there's not that much to do right now if you discount the everlasting content like raids, dungeons and transmog/pet battles etc. The actual problem we have with this kind of post is people like you trying to force your view on to people and then calling anyone who disagrees a fanboy, addict etc.

Also, you have two "last" points in your post. Which one is it?

Quote Originally Posted by dontrelleroosevelt View Post
    I haven't returned since Draenor, which I adored, as an expansion. Legion was dumb as Hell, and I'm not wild about this one yet either.
    And there are people like that who don't even play the game for years, but here to shit on it. At least people who play the game are voting with their wallets and not blindly hating because some streamer or youtuber said so.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoochlol View Post
    You seem a bit delicate. I was merely stating that it was a really useful thread, with everybody already knowing the content coming in 8.1, another new thread about it is surely what we all needed. I never said that I don't agree with him, I never said I do agree with him, you seem to have a little problem with selective reading. A tip for free though, don't get offended by things that aren't offensive.
    Oh I was not offended, so don't worry. He can't create a thread of his POV about a patch in a forum? it is not what you said but what you imply or seems to be so. Not tring to be aggresive here, just curiosity
    About selective reading, can't say you are wrong there because I accused you of something you did not say, so, sorry

and lastly, a tip for free from me, don't talk like that, in case you don't mean it, seems like you feel superior and want to state it. That indicates you could have some problems and should go get that looked. Genuine concern here about you.

insane how many blind blizzard sheeps are in this thread LOL

everything the guy said is true and has to be considered.

Deleted
    It is funny because classic forums have those vanilla haters posting daily about how vanilla was horrible and it is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    Imagine sitting down at your computer, so utterly triggered and outraged that you bother to write a massive post to encourage others to not play a game you don't enjoy. Just imagine it.

Some people have too much time or too little to do.
    Ahah!

If pointing out the content that's getting released in the patch is discouraging others from playing it then I guess you just proved the OP right.

Deleted
    Oh I was not offended, so don't worry. He can't create a thread of his POV about a patch in a forum? it is not what you said but what you imply or seems to be so. Not tring to be aggresive here, just curiosity
    About selective reading, can't say you are wrong there because I accused you of something you did not say, so, sorry

and lastly, a tip for free from me, don't talk like that, in case you don't mean it, seems like you feel superior and want to state it. That indicates you could have some problems and should go get that looked. Genuine concern here about you.
    He could have quite simply posted in an existing thread, either about 8.1 specifically, or in the general complaints about BFA threads, of which there are already too many. I wasn't being aggressive, correct, it was more sarcasm, which clearly doesn't carry well over text.

I never spoke "like" anything, I merely stated not to be so easily offended by things that aren't offensive, there was no mention of being "superior", just a general statement I thought could help you, if things that aren't offensive trigger you, I dread to think what would happen if something actually offensive happened, good luck on the internet, please take care.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew View Post
    It is funny because classic forums have those vanilla haters posting daily about how vanilla was horrible and it is fine.
    How is this even connected to the discussion here?
    So if someone somewhere have done something stupid then it completely justifies other people being stupid somewhere else?

Deleted
    Posting an opinion is not "forcing" to do something...

Please stop straw manning me. I am forcing no one to do anything. I am simply stating if you don't like bfa that 8.1 won't change your mind much.

I am returning for 8.1 - but not to do BfA content, I'm coming back because of the experience changes that made me want to level up some alts. I might do the new Warfront and story content once just to experience it, but other than that, I have zero interest in playing BfA again, at least until 8.2.

As for the actual patch - I think that there's more than enough info out there for everyone to be able to make up their minds whether they find 8.1 to be something that's worth paying the sub fee again for.

Every other MMO such as ESO, SWTOR, GW2 or FF may feel great for a while, because it is a new game and a nice diversion from WoW if you need one. But none of them come close to the size, depth and quality of WoW.
    I spent years in SWTOR and GW2 during Cata, MoP and most of WoD. Unless you are into PvP those games are completely exhausted once you are done with the initial exploration/levelling and what tiny endgame they offer. Still SWTOR levelling beats any other.

I am personally spending time in AC Odyssey recently and having a total blast.

WoW got serious game design issues atm which can't be fixed in a post release patch. Nobody who cares about the game should expect so. But if people want to check it out they should, without someone "warning" them not to. We can all see patch notes and PTR coverage, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    My sub runs out tomorrow and I haven't really logged in for about 3 weeks, don't really plan on returning for 8.1 as it's just more of the same which you either like or don't and I don't.

I struggle to fathom what people spend all their time doing in BFA that makes it so fantastic but that's just me.

God speed and enjoy 8.1, for now I'm out and agree with the OP

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    That's very hypocritical to think that everyone who likes the game are just circlejerking sheeps, but people who hate it are absolutely not.
    Well, I didn't use words "everyone" or "circlejerking sheeps". Of course the same could be applied to a group of haters or any other groups of people.

Also I don't identify as a hater. Yes, I can be very vocal and I do criticize what I don't like but I still care about the game, I am checking the news on daily basis and I get happy each time I see some new content being datamined or added to the game. This time, sadly, I don't feel like it's enough for me to come back.

Most people here won't even discuss the quality or quantity of the content that the OP is referring to or if it's content worthy of resub. "If you don't like it don't play it", "You need new hobby", "Don't show your opinions down other people's throats", "I you hate the game, dont bother us with your points".

They all sound the same to me...
    Last edited by Big Mama; 2018-11-29 at 11:31 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post
    I am returning for 8.1 - but not to do BfA content, I'm coming back because of the experience changes that made me want to level up some alts. I might do the new Warfront and story content once just to experience it, but other than that, I have zero interest in playing BfA again, at least until 8.2.

As for the actual patch - I think that there's more than enough info out there for everyone to be able to make up their minds whether they find 8.1 to be something that's worth paying the sub fee again for.
    Valid point. However most of my alts are 110. 8.1 is good for leveling them through the invasions. However there is no exp gains from 110 to 120.

Im just waiting for the Zandalari to experience the exp changes.