Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Won't be resubbing for 8.1. Maybe when Zandalari are released as I don't have a Druid and kind of want to level one. I am looking forward to 8.2 Nazjatar though.

Come back when the game looks interesting, worst case you blew 15 bucks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KronosIII View Post
    It has not reworked Islands. They simply put a vendor from the coins you pick up doing islands. They have not changed any of the content in the island itself.
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/22770322#1

Read under "Island Gameplay Evolution".

IMO thats a rework on the current structure of the islands. Enough change for me to care about Expeditions again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shishikyu View Post
    Or don't be negative Betsy and quit the game like you want. What's the point in crying for attention by letting us know. "Oh boo hoo look at me, I dislike WoW and I am going to quit!!!! Look at me, I want attention."

Don't even know who you are, and frankly I don't think many people do or care. So random Joe quits WoW, cool. Move along.
    Nice NEW account? Get banned often I assume?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FluxAureo View Post
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/22770322#1

Read under "Island Gameplay Evolution".

IMO thats a rework on the current structure of the islands. Enough change for me to care about Expeditions again.
    Spaces out enemies more and adds two new islands you may or may not see for many weeks. Not enough for me.

If you learn to read I actually told you when "I" am returning actually.
    If you learn to comprehend your own writing: leveling a new race itself with new exp requirements, while implying that the actual end-game content will remain just as bad as it was before, is not really a reason to give for the majority.

So no, you didn't answer my question in your original post, you just stated some reasons why to return personally.

Deleted
    Nice NEW account? Get banned often I assume?

- - - Updated - - -

Spaces out enemies more and adds two new islands you may or may not see for many weeks. Not enough for me.
    Well I have over 700 IE already done, I like them but they are really predictable. Unpredictability will add a lot more, at least until 8.1.5 which I expect more improvements. Thats enough reason for me to play in 8.1.

So yes, my personal highlight of 8.1 are improvements to Island Expeditions.

It has not reworked Islands. They simply put a vendor from the coins you pick up doing islands. They have not changed any of the content in the island itself.
    Maybe i'm wrong and it's only for the new islands but there are a couple of features that will come with 8.1 for them and I think they are also for the existing ones, blizz posted it not long ago a week or 2.

I don't think I'll resub any time soon. I'm enjoying Destiny 2 too much, and new content is coming next week.

"Don't return yet"

Sorry, still subbed. Need to do the daily AP WQs for preparation of the mythic azerite pieces.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eduwneso View Post
    As I said, neither offended or triggered me, just trying to figure out why you answered like "that", I don't know you so maybe you were actually being polite in your own way, and that's ok by me.

I'm ok in the internet, so don't worry ^^

I would be lying if I said that something that actually offended me would not affect me, but I will always try to speak appealing (is that the word here? not my main language so I don't know) to the other side talking in a manner we can come to a middle ground, ofc there are times when I enter rage mode and can't stop being toxic hahahaha

Being sincere Your comment does help if that really is what you want, just wanted to tell you that there are better ways to say it, nothing more than that I guess?

I don't know if you will believe me but I liked talking with you! (i'm sure you don't feel the same )
    You seem polite, so kudos to you. I wasn't attempting to be aggressive, impolite, polite, nice, anything, just being sarcastic without an emotion in sight.

Personally I'm a fan of sarcasm, and on other occasions the more direct approach, ie: saying it like it is with no cushioning or padding. That word, toxic, it's thrown around just as much as the word troll, it's quite sad tbh. There's nothing wrong with saying what you're thinking, openess and clarity are important. As soon as you say something someone/a snowflake doesn't agree with, the "omg you're so toxic" gets thrown around.

It's not just these forums, it's everywhere, people are scared to speak their mind in 2018 and it's really pathetic, everything is censored and muted. Look at Overwatch for example. A game that encourages people to be competitive, then punishes people for being competitive in their reactions, for example, stating that someone in the team needs to pull the finger out of their ass, they cry and report because they can't handle a little criticism.

I could go on forever but I digress.

Sometimes there is no middle ground, people disagree or agree, this is just how opinions work, the difference is how people take it, there's those that move on and then there's those that cry to their therapist because someone they don't know said something they didn't like on the internet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Regatorn View Post
    If you learn to comprehend your own writing: leveling a new race itself with new exp requirements, while implying that the actual end-game content will remain just as bad as it was before, is not really a reason to give for the majority.

So no, you didn't answer my question in your original post, you just stated some reasons why to return personally.
    Well sir...in the end of the day it is my opinion. Sorry, I can't make decisions for you. Leveling through old content to me sounds like lots of fun as I did not enjoy leveling from 60 to 80 with the current slow pacing. BFA content will msot liekly not be fun or interesting till maybe 8.2 in "my opinion". And in my opinion if people are not happy with BFA at the current moment 8.1 does nothing to change their minds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raqubor View Post
    I don't think I'll resub any time soon. I'm enjoying Destiny 2 too much, and new content is coming next week.
    How is Forsaken by the way? It seems based on the earnings call it is poorly performing. I have not touched Destiny 2 in a while due to the two expansions in the past not being enjoyable.

If other people are curious I am playing quite a few games at the moment instead of BFA. I am currently at work and on brake sometimes posting on here on some freetime.

Assassin Creed Odyssey is lots of fun at the moment. I suggest everyone to play the girl, the voice actor is amazing and better than the male voice actor.

Elder Scrolls Online : Amazing quest quality at the moment. Morrowind and the new expansion was great. HOWEVER what I am loving at the moment is the player housing. I am spending hours and hours making furniture and placing it in a house I bought. I really wish WoW would add housing like this.

And now I have Artifact that just came back and I returned to Hearthstone. I won't recommend anyone to play artifact. Way too expensive to play comapred to every other card game out.

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    Not sure if this is a question of right or wrong, but you ain't gonna find me spending an hour on fortnite or minecraft forums writing about how I don't enjoy those games and everyone else should feel like me.
    I guess you don't care about giving feedback about those games and couldn't care less about the community surrounding them

...this is why you should read patch notes.

When 8.1 drops the raid will not be open. You will need to wait 4 weeks time after 8.1 comes out. You most likely need to progress the war campaign leading to the raid. Thus time gated.
    you mean, just like in Legion?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    you mean, just like in Legion?
    No Legion had a weak 7.2 patch making you wait over 8 weeks for the raid to open.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't like the game already , 8.1 isn't going change anything. Azerite's new ring is just same boring ones plus handful of new cool ones. IE and WFs are still boring...
    Classes are still boring... What else is there really?
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

This game is very popular. So there are players still play it. Players with small or big breaks and players who quit but the game is still in the hd or ssd and wait to see something new to decide if they return. All of these players have the right to write down their negative opinion and all others must respect it like it or not.
    This answer goes to all funboys bias etc etc write down answer like 'we dont need threads like this" or "who cares what you thing" and other similar answers.
    As for me i belong to the last category of players and as far as i read blues about 8.1 there is no way to come back. I play other game atm after 6 years and i enjoy it like i did it the years before.

I'm not really sure what that has to with anything I posted. Disliking content doesn't mean I hate Blizzard. I was fully subbed for all of Legion also. Please don't bring fanboy bias to defend points. Many people are not satisfied with the expansion.
    Time to go get some sun then eh? Soak up some vitamin D, could be healthy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pallamouna View Post
    This game is very popular. So there are players still play it. Players with small or big breaks and players who quit but the game is still in the hd or ssd and wait to see something new to decide if they return. All of these players have the right to write down their negative opinion and all others must respect it like it or not.
    This answer goes to all funboys bias etc etc write down answer like 'we dont need threads like this" or "who cares what you thing" and other similar answers.
    As for me i belong to the last category of players and as far as i read blues about 8.1 there is no way to come back. I play other game atm after 6 years and i enjoy it like i did it the years before.
    I really love your post thank you. It's 2018 most social media outlets are space space echo chambers these days. Mmo champion forums however have very dedicated fans that get super offended if the game they play gets negative attention. In general most media outlets are trying to drown out opinions the community doesn't like. Hence places like reddit are terrible for actual discussion unless you agree with the OP. People more and more are moving away from individual mentality and more of a sheep hive mind. It really is a shame to see people fall so far.

I really appreciate your input.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoochlol View Post
    You seem polite, so kudos to you. I wasn't attempting to be aggressive, impolite, polite, nice, anything, just being sarcastic without an emotion in sight.

Personally I'm a fan of sarcasm, and on other occasions the more direct approach, ie: saying it like it is with no cushioning or padding. That word, toxic, it's thrown around just as much as the word troll, it's quite sad tbh. There's nothing wrong with saying what you're thinking, openess and clarity are important. As soon as you say something someone/a snowflake doesn't agree with, the "omg you're so toxic" gets thrown around.

It's not just these forums, it's everywhere, people are scared to speak their mind in 2018 and it's really pathetic, everything is censored and muted. Look at Overwatch for example. A game that encourages people to be competitive, then punishes people for being competitive in their reactions, for example, stating that someone in the team needs to pull the finger out of their ass, they cry and report because they can't handle a little criticism.

I could go on forever but I digress.

Sometimes there is no middle ground, people disagree or agree, this is just how opinions work, the difference is how people take it, there's those that move on and then there's those that cry to their therapist because someone they don't know said something they didn't like on the internet.
    Agreed 100% with you, btw the kudos where sarcasm? I love sarcasm myself but i'm like a sheldon sometimes
    Last edited by eduwneso; 2018-11-29 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    Do you think naive player ever unsubbed?
    For sure. I've known plenty of uninformed snowflakes who look at one inflammatory headline and push the unsub button. And then resub in the same manner. Never underestimate ignorance, even about the most basic things.