Quote Originally Posted by Lothar from accounting View Post
    He's just practicing the teachings of this book?
    I'll be honest, I was expecting a link to Mein Kampf.

The Patient Lothar from accounting's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'll be honest, I was expecting a link to Mein Kampf.
    That's on the secondary reading list. In the framework of @Belize's question the Idoit's guide is more appropriate.

"You are not entitled to your opinion, you are entitled to your informed opinion. If you are not informed on the subject, then your opinion counts for nothing." - Harland Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    So until an entity complicit in the misdealings, confesses, its not true to you?
    Until there are independent confirmation we have no evidence - just a story.

I'd respect you if you were actually intellectually honest, but your so willing to spin, backflip and bullshit your way around anything......
    So why do you try to do same thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post

That story is fucking evidence. What the fuck do you think evidence actually is?

I mean at some point there has to be something you people won't rewrite or redefine.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

7+ Year Old Account

Nu uh, you!!

You're normally not this childish, Shalckey.
    I mean, we all still see right through your buffoonery, but it's surprising to see you stoop to the 'i'm rubber, you're glue' variety of debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

Steele dossier proving more true by the week.

10+ Year Old Account
    That story is fucking evidence. What the fuck do you think evidence actually is?

I mean at some point there has to be something you people won't rewrite or redefine.
    Please stop engaging with someone that has admitted to always say the opposite of anyone he's responding to.

You won't get anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Please stop engaging with someone that has admitted to always say the opposite of anyone he's responding to.

You won't get anywhere.
    You're right. My bad.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

My first thought about this is that the Steele Dossier, along with two years of excellent sluething by well meaning private citizens trying to connect the dots is proven more true by the day. It's looking extraordinary likely that collusion-in-the-name-of-profiteering once Trump lost (and he didn't) was the name of the game.

The fact that the same plea mentions Individual-1 (Trump), the Trump Tower Moscow plan, and Individual-2 (Felix Slater), and that discussions went on well into the 2016 campaign, is big. Perhaps the biggest news in months. It's also extremely damaging because it's basically a key part of the skeleton of the Steele Dossier and what most quid-pro-quo scenarios with Putin's regime looks like.

Trump goes to the G20 today. His legal peril just quadrupled, not in the lead because the Democratic Majority is vowing to investigate this, to see if the Russians have something on Trump. The clock is ticking on him. The course of events since the November Election are not sustainable for Trump, especially with Senate Republicans evidently not breaking with Trump on some major issues. I don't think they found they backbone just yet. But it's showing it is possible when the stimulus is extreme enough.

Here's hoping Mueller has something indisputable to link Trump to a quid-pro-quo. This is good. Physical evidence is better. Make Republicans have to argue against the CIA.

This is a real bad day to be @Dacien.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    My first thought about this is that the Steele Dossier, along with two years of excellent sluething by well meaning private citizens trying to connect the dots is proven more true by the day. It's looking extraordinary likely that collusion-in-the-name-of-profiteering once Trump lost (and he didn't) was the name of the game.

The fact that the same plea mentions Individual-1 (Trump), the Trump Tower Moscow plan, and Individual-2 (Felix Slater), and that discussions went on well into the 2016 campaign, is big. Perhaps the biggest news in months. It's also extremely damaging because it's basically a key part of the skeleton of the Steele Dossier and what most quid-pro-quo scenarios with Putin's regime looks like.

Trump goes to the G20 today. His legal peril just quadrupled, not in the lead because the Democratic Majority is vowing to investigate this, to see if the Russians have something on Trump. The clock is ticking on him. The course of events since the November Election are not sustainable for Trump, especially with Senate Republicans evidently not breaking with Trump on some major issues. I don't think they found they backbone just yet. But it's showing it is possible when the stimulus is extreme enough.

Here's hoping Mueller has something indisputable to link Trump to a quid-pro-quo. This is good. Physical evidence is better. Make Republicans have to argue against the CIA.

This is a real bad day to be @Dacien.
    Probably belong more in Trump Shitshow thread, but this hopefully makes him a true Lame Duck President. I hope nobody foreign or domestic helps push this idiots agenda until 2020
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    I wonder, if Trump pardons Manafort, and is impeached within like the next 5 months, does his pardon still stand?

Shouldn't any pardon be overturned/voided if it was some how connected to the crime for which he was impeached?
    Depends. If left alone, it would stand, but it is likely a post-Trump Justice Department would/could file a complaint with the court saying the Pardon was done with malign intent (it was obstruction).

At the level of Governorships, on which the US Presidency is based, such an action (not limited to Pardons) would be illegitimate and unlawful becase of the intent.

Basically it would be litigated to the Supreme Court.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Probably belong more in Trump Shitshow thread, but this hopefully makes him a true Lame Duck President. I hope nobody foreign or domestic helps push this idiots agenda until 2020
    I mean, I still think Trump is finished in 2019. But if that didn't happen, he has a real problem: he has no victories he can claim credit for anywhere in the pipeline, for as long as we can see. Even if he gets Criminal Justice report passed, that's been largely a bipartisan effort in Congress he just happens to agree with. That's like "the one." The budgets he has no role in. The wall is dead. His foreign policy adventures have largely been disaster for him politically (Helsinki). There are no Supreme Court openings. No new right-wing legislation. Mitch McConnell is largely through his court packing.

There is basically no point to Trump anymore. It's worse than Republican obstruction of Obama. With Trump, Democrats have good reason to obstruct Trump: he may be a criminal and is probably illegitimate.

15+ Year Old Account
    @Skroe I love your country for the comedy it brings!
    (now get rid of Mr Rapist in office, make Vikings win Superbowl and I'm all set)
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    @Skroe I love your country for the comedy it brings!
    (now get rid of Mr Rapist in office, make Vikings win Superbowl and I'm all set)
    We're not yet at the slopes of Mount Doom, but we're getting there probably just took our first steps into Mordor this week.

This is going to get really ugly. And probably scary too. Trump will try to upend the rule of law to save himself before going willingly. He is the first President in our history that truly places the well-being and importance of himself over that of his people.

And America is going to have to make this up to Europe somehow. This has all been so embarrassing.

15+ Year Old Account
    We're not yet at the slopes of Mount Doom, but we're getting there probably just took our first steps into Mordor this week.

This is going to get really ugly. And probably scary too. Trump will try to upend the rule of law to save himself before going willingly. He is the first President in our history that truly places the well-being and importance of himself over that of his people.

And America is going to have to make this up to Europe somehow. This has all been so embarrassing.
    Undoubtfully it will get nastier cos that is what it takes, GOP havent backed down from supporting god emporer yet. More filth, details and indictment are needed.
    They wont change foot untill its no longer politically favorable to back up Dumpster.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Story isn't evidence. It's just a story.

Evidence would be claimed basis of that story - testimony of actual, named people with relevant information, recordings, visitor logs and so on.

Hell, there is even Politico article warning that entire story could be Russian desinfo campaign to discredit Luke Harding, that's how unbelievable and badly supported it looks...

I mean seriously imagine if a mob boss had the power of pardon.

Well mob bosses sorta have it. "If testify against me, something might happen to you or your family". Yes, this example is of intimidation, but in the end it is still witness tampering.

What trump is getting away with is amazing on its own.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Sadly, I think it's going to take a lot of physical evidence for the senate to actually convict in an impeachment trial.

There are Republicans that still think Nixon was framed...

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    So, Im on Reddit, and I click on the Deutsche bank raided thread. Found one of those reddit investigators who did a rabbit hole deep dive on this info and found some shit that. I suggest clicking it and reading the info with sources by poster named: GarbagePailGrrrl.

They do a really good job of linking Trump to this insanity. The sources seem to pan out. I haven't gone though all of them, but it looks like Russians, Trump and the D-Bank are best buds, and have been for quite some time.
    Not really surprising, they have been caught laundering money for the Russian government, and Trump used the same bank.

This may be an opinion piece, but it isn't wrong: https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/ar...ump-s-troubles

- - - Updated - - -

No confirmation from embassy have been provided in the article.
    You are trying so hard, but I will believe the Guardian over someone that is paid to lie for the Russian government.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    Steele dossier proving more true by the week.
    And every time I claim that, people like Dacien say "no it isn't".

10+ Year Old Account
    192 criminal charges, 7 guilty pleas among high level "coffee boys" and an astonishingly fast investigation vs Contra or Whitewater.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/29/polit...ion/index.html

No evidence of collusion right? It's a witch hunt and this is all just Clinton News Network "fake news" liberal claptrap.

Right?
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    192 criminal charges, 7 guilty pleas among high level "coffee boys" and an astonishingly fast investigation vs Contra or Whitewater.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/29/polit...ion/index.html

No evidence of collusion right? It's a witch hunt and this is all just Clinton News Network "fake news" liberal claptrap.

Right?
    Mueller's operation is the gold standard for effectiveness, efficiency and professionalism from what we've been able to see so far. He is well on track to becoming one of the greatest Americans of our time.
    Last edited by Warning; 2018-11-29 at 08:44 PM.