Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Only a good pitbull can stop a bad pitbull.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    So kill 99% of dogs due to 1%? Also you're ignoring the fact that the attacks are typically by fixed dogs and

FIXED PITS HAVE A BITE RATE EQUAL TO THAT OF THE AVERAGE OF ALL BREEDS So why the fuck do you want to kill them for? Fix them.
    That's fake news. Pits are responsible for most bites yet they are a small minority. Exterminate them all and shove their owners in prison.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iQ Superi0r View Post
    Only a good pitbull can stop a bad pitbull.
    Only good pitbull is a dead pitbull.

A mass-biting incident?
    Omfg ban dogs
    Dog control now
    Limit amount of dog teeth in jaw - Why would anyone need a high capacity dog jaw?
    Ban dog shows!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    That's fake news. Pits are responsible for most bites yet they are a small minority. Exterminate them all and shove their owners in prison.

- - - Updated - - -

RACIS........

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    Facts? knowledgenuts.com? Gosh... did you link this to the kids attacked by the human friendly puppy?
    You haven't read it, and we're not talking about the OP. You're just being willfully opbtuse at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Assumptions makes an ass out of you. I'm stating a fact to you. You're daft if you think people would intentionally breed a very strong dog they can't control. Poodles bite. Goldens bite, GSD's, labs, etc. ALL dogs can, and have bitten someone to various degrees. It's not just muscle dogs that attack and kill people. But do keep going on with your prejudices.

https://knowledgenuts.com/2014/03/08...o-be-friendly/ Read and be educated.

I don't like terrier dogs as a whole, because they're too energetic and finicky for my liking. I don't defend these dogs, but I do think most of the bite attacks can be attributed to human error, knowingly or not. Dogs are very observant and sensitive to body language, movements and posture. Ignoring or overlooking that can cause unintended situations.

All i want is for these incidents to be reported properly. Mutts need to be classed as such, not 'pit bull' just because it looks like one and isn't actually a pit or amstaff. Artificially inflated numbers and fearmongering does both people and animals a disservice.
    Mutts are classified what the dominant part of their breed is. Call it Pit bull Mix if it makes you feel better, but it's still a pit bull.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Mutts are classified what the dominant part of their breed is. Call it Pit bull Mix if it makes you feel better, but it's still a pit bull.
    So it isn’t s pit. What is an American shorthair?

Can you guess what kind of dog it was? Hint, it wasn't a chihuahua.
    Pomeranian?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

- - - Updated - - -

Why dont you go try kill them all, feel free to try it with mine, she would tear you apart. Best and prettiest girl on this planet.

OT there are millions of those breeds out there not harming anyone. Dogs like chiuauas are far more aggressive just that they dont bite that hard.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2018-11-29 at 01:02 PM.
    Do you hear the voices too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dogs specifically bred for aggression and strength get out and attack people, more news at 11

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    You haven't read it, and we're not talking about the OP. You're just being willfully opbtuse at this point.
    No sir... you are being obtuse. Some random website isn't an authoritative site, nor could any "research" be considered viable unless conducted by an accredited scientific body.

Truth is, there are way more important things in the world to spend our research time on than whether to "save" a mutt breed bred to fight. (An illegal and inhumane activity).

These are garbage dogs that should be put down and never looked back on. It's not a loss to the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Why dont you go try kill them all, feel free to try it with mine, she would tear you apart. Best and prettiest girl on this planet.

OT there are millions of those breeds out there not harming anyone. Dogs like chiuauas are far more aggressive just that they dont bite that hard.
    Yeah well my pet frog is the most aggressive beast on the planet, yet you don't see it killing anyone. Aggression alone is not reflective of danger to humans. Your dog should be destroyed with the rest of them.

One day, your "prettiest girl" will turn around and rip your face off.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    no, because a human has logical reasoning, sentience.

a dog is a base animal, bound to its genetic traits.
    Dogs have sentience and an extent of logical reasoning. Change your argument. It's embarrassing.

Even if it's 1% pit it must be exterminated.
    Same thought process of racists towards blacks, saying they're all criminals because of the few.

Keep that prejudice going!

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    In the 70's they blamed the Dobermans.
    In the 80's they blamed German Shepherds.
    In the 90's they blamed Rottweilers.
    Now they blame the Pit Bull.
    When will they blame the humans?" - Cesar Millan

Yeah well my pet frog is the most aggressive beast on the planet, yet you don't see it killing anyone. Aggression alone is not reflective of danger to humans. Your dog should be destroyed with the rest of them.

One day, your "prettiest girl" will turn around and rip your face off.
    Been around that breed all my life and not a single one have ever attacked anyone, then again we are not shitty owners who cant raise them properly.

funny how you think she will attack me, just shows how very very little you know about the breed, same goes for the millions of other dogs not harming anyone, your more likely to die from pretty much anything else then a dog attack, she is also a angel with children and other animals. So no she will never attack anyone unless someone attacks me or her. She is the most loyal thing.

The breed is also very popular in sweden yet there has only ever been like one or two fatal attacks from that breed but yes sure they are all ticking time bombs who will attack any moment lmao. Tell me of all the millions of the breed in lets say the US with a population of 300 million how many have died in attacks? Now compare that to all other ways to die.

Sounds like you need to spend more time with those dogs to get to know them.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2018-11-29 at 05:02 PM.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    In the 70's they blamed the Dobermans.
    In the 80's they blamed German Shepherds.
    In the 90's they blamed Rottweilers.
    Now they blame the Pit Bull.
    When will they blame the humans?" - Cesar Millan
    Sadly for the Pitbull's turn it is during the internet era, where sensationalized stories circulate and get re-ignited 24/7 the world over with an ever growing echo chamber.

Pretty evident the news media loves branding the Buzz word "pit bull" for any given dog attack with a malicious agenda, and ignore or just label "dog attack" for other breeds... nevermind the fact the statistics used are so grossly inflated using a broad category including mixes and lookalikes VS specific breeds. And idiots keep using these stats as their 'facts'. It's beyond satirical if it weren't so sad the media is the direct cause for millions of dogs being put down JUST BECAUSE.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2018-11-29 at 05:03 PM.

No, it's a mutt. We don't give pedigrees to a 1/3 part labrador as if it was a labrador.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Same thought process of racists towards blacks, saying they're all criminals because of the few.

Keep that prejudice going!
    Dogs are not blacks.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Been around that breed all my life and not a single one have ever attacked anyone, then again we are not shitty owners who cant raise them properly.

funny how you think she will attack me, just shows how very very little you know about the breed, same goes for the millions of other dogs not harming anyone, your more likely to die from pretty much anything else then a dog attack, she is also a angel with children and other animals. So no she will never attack anyone unless someone attacks me or her. She is the most loyal thing.

The breed is also very popular in sweden yet there has only ever been like one or two fatal attacks from that breed but yes sure they are all ticking time bombs who will attack any moment lmao. Tell me of all the millions of the breed in lets say the US with a population of 300 million how many have died in attacks? Now compare that to all other ways to die.

Sounds like you need to spend more time with those dogs to get to know them.
    It's just a matter of time. And everyone says their dog wouldn't harm anyone until it rips their kid's face off.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Sadly for the Pitbull's turn it is during the internet era, where sensationalized stories circulate and get re-ignited 24/7 the world over with an ever growing echo chamber.

Pretty evident the news media loves branding the Buzz word "pit bull" for any given dog attack with a malicious agenda, and ignore or just label "dog attack" for other breeds... nevermind the fact the statistics used are so grossly inflated using a broad category including mixes and lookalikes VS specific breeds. And idiots keep using these stats as their 'facts'. It's beyond satirical if it weren't so sad the media is the direct cause for millions of dogs being put down JUST BECAUSE.
    Well and those other dogs are all breeds.

"Pit Bull" is a description given to dogs and mutts of various breeds, shapes, sizes and colors.

So yea, it plays on the emotions of dumb people who don't bother to fact check and like to read click bait. When you actually count the number of dogs in the country they will describe as a "pit bull" it's no wonder the data is skewed so far in front. They probably out number all other breeds(of similar size/capability) combined.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2018-11-29 at 11:41 PM.

Not gonna lie, wrestling down a pitbull and holding it down till the cops arrive takes some serious stones.