Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There is no "bias". They aren't banning anyone for "being conservative". They're banning people for pushing harassment campaigns, for being abusive cockwombles, and for using the platform to spread hate speech.

Those aren't things conservatives do. They're things assholes do. And then, because they lack the capacity to accept the consequences for their actions, they engage in this kind of persecution complex to drum up sympathy.
    really? so wheres the stories of fat leftists pushing antifa and misandists pushing hatred for men being blocked off twitter? Oh thats right that don't because twitters owned by them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    You don't want to play anymore? Should we try an easier game, where you don't struggle?
    no im now considering how petty i really want to be. those report offensive speech ads the local constabulary have boarded me on face book with are awfully tempting. and as a victim my self in my child hood you statement fits the bill for the act rather well.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    really? so wheres the stories of fat leftists pushing antifa and misandists pushing hatred for men being blocked off twitter? Oh thats right that don't because twitters owned by them.
    Oh really? That's interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Laozi View Post
    well yea hes a complete steeming pile of garbage as a human being, but that docent means his donkey parabol docent have some truth to it, all its essentially saying in that story is the same thing Hollywood says with the "any press is good press" line.

i dont ascribe to the notion that theres nothing good to be gained from evil. hell theres stuff used to day the Hitler himself came up with, though i think that donkey story isnt his and is probably been passed down.
    Ok, no. Stop that right now. The man is a devout racist. If any person in here said "Yeah, David Duke is a White Nationalist, but that stuff he said sure did have some truth to it!" we'd call that person a complete moronic racist.

And no as someone who studies Islam, NOTHING HE SAYS RINGS TRUE. It's warped, twisted and painted to completely demonize people. I've actually wasted brain cells listening to him, it's not worth it.

That Twitter allows a devout anti-semite, racist, bullshit sack of human shitstain to have a platform is exactly why they deserve to be criticized and mocked for this bullshit. Either allow it all or be BRAVE and enforce your fucking rules across the board.

They're cowards and playing it off as 'Farrakhan has some good things to say' is utter fucking trash and nonsense. Leaving his dumbass on there and banning conservatives who cross a line this jackass has been doing cartwheels across for years is inane, stupid and any decent human being would call it out and not go: "Well, the racist also has good things to say" /rantover

Here is her side of the story. She's loud and aggressive but that's no reason to ban her.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Wonder when her gofundme starts. Or when she puts her book up there to be published. Or which talk show will have her on to tell her oh so compelling story. Some of these people need to get jobs.

Can you imagine how many people would be handcuffed to doors if everyone who got banned from a chat room, forum, or social media service acted like this. Also, handcuffing to the front door might be a hazard in case of an emergency. You really aren't supposed to block ingress and egress like that.

People have argued against their bans and some have sided with them since the dawn of message boards and chat systems. Turns out we still can't learn that this isn't a free speech issue. That once again applies to government actors, and despite what the president might make you think, Twitter is not a government actor.

no im now considering how petty i really want to be. those report offensive speech ads the local constabulary have boarded me on face book with are awfully tempting. and as a victim my self in my child hood you statement fits the bill for the act rather well.
    Sure thing little bear. And I'll report you for calling me dumb and a bigot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kubaal View Post
    Private business, they can do as they please.. Just like the cake people.
    Wrong. The cake people, violated state law by denying a cake to a same sex marriage, which is protected in Colorado. Being a righteous racist cunt, isn't a protected class anywhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frogguh View Post
    Except "conservative asshole" is almost universally synonymous with "intelligent person who points out how deluded leftists generally are". It's pure cowardice to ban them, another trait of leftists.
    Not even close, it is more like "conservative asshole", is closer to "racist conspiracy cunt that spews straight out false information and cries when they get banned for it".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by klepp0906 View Post
    there's no need to be original, the arguments dont change as theyre based in reality.
    But they aren't based in reality.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrynn View Post
    Ok, no. Stop that right now. The man is a devout racist. If any person in here said "Yeah, David Duke is a White Nationalist, but that stuff he said sure did have some truth to it!" we'd call that person a complete moronic racist.

And no as someone who studies Islam, NOTHING HE SAYS RINGS TRUE. It's warped, twisted and painted to completely demonize people. I've actually wasted brain cells listening to him, it's not worth it.

That Twitter allows a devout anti-semite, racist, bullshit sack of human shitstain to have a platform is exactly why they deserve to be criticized and mocked for this bullshit. Either allow it all or be BRAVE and enforce your fucking rules across the board.

They're cowards and playing it off as 'Farrakhan has some good things to say' is utter fucking trash and nonsense. Leaving his dumbass on there and banning conservatives who cross a line this jackass has been doing cartwheels across for years is inane, stupid and any decent human being would call it out and not go: "Well, the racist also has good things to say" /rantover
    Hitler was pro heath care, doesn't make health care bad.
    Mussolini argued for a 40hr working week and equality of the sexes, docent make those ideas bad

he had a nice story about criticism often being the thing that leads you to power. something he probably stole of the Buddha or some one like that.

his still a pile of human waste who needs removing from twitter, but lets not give already evil people more power to tarnish good ideas just because they agree or say them.

agreeing with one thing he said isnt affirmation of the whole. so its more like if david duke had said something like "hybrid cars are better for the environment" its one specific thing docent change anything about him.

i mean look at the revers. ive recently been reading about ghandi's role in the Bengali famine (the one every one likes to lay squarely at Churchill feet) and ghandi and his party played a very big role in blocking aid to the region because they were Muslims that + his views towards Africans he was hardly a good guy or had clean bloodless hands, but do we then throw out all of his stuff about peace and love, just because he was a racist who actively block attempts to help millions of starving Muslims?

if thats the case then its all rotten.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure thing little bear. And I'll report you for calling me dumb and a bigot.
    there not grossly offensive.

you crossed a line.

likely because i struck home despite your bravado

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Here is her side of the story. She's loud and aggressive but that's no reason to ban her.
    Her ban was for lying about an incoming lawmaker wanting to institute Sharia law, because she happens to be a Muslim woman. Sounds absolutely fair to me.

Deleted
    have you noticed machismo only turns up when elba vanishes ? @Video Games

there not grossly offensive.

you crossed a line.

likely because i struck home despite your bravado
    We were making shit up, remember? It's there in my post. You fumbled your own game without even realizing it. It's sad that I have to point this out. But go ahead, play your "Imma call the cops" thing too.

15+ Year Old Account
    have you noticed machismo only turns up when elba vanishes ? @Video Games
    They are not the same person.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

Of course it is, she pushed racist and Islamophobic conspiracy theories.

*Utter Nonsense*
    Dude, you want to debate whether monsters can do good things fine. Go put on a MAGA hat then because morality doesn't matter.

An open platform is banning a conservative for going too far while letting a devout racist sack of shit that is preaching the extermination of jews continue using their platform to spread hatred. And frankly, Farrakhan is a hell of a lot more damaging than Laura Fucking Looner.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Shouldn't they start with all the Nazis here?
    says the biggest Nazi here.

its Hitlers play book 101, racism, oppression, violence and bigotry by the back door.

dress you self up as the defender of the oppressed,
    your chosen people will lap it up,
    give them a target for the anger they repressed,
    and they will be more than willing to gas it up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ashrynn View Post
    Dude, you want to debate whether monsters can do good things fine. Go put on a MAGA hat then because morality doesn't matter.

An open platform is banning a conservative for going too far while letting a devout racist sack of shit that is preaching the extermination of jews continue using their platform to spread hatred. And frankly, Farrakhan is a hell of a lot more damaging than Laura Fucking Looner.
    i agree.

but it was still a nice story about the donkey.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Basically what I'm saying is anyone can say anything is a claim. Just like people believed in gravity and then Einstein proved the first theory of gravity to be wrong.

Gravity was considered a fact before Einstein proved it wrong, and there's still people today who think gravity is the first theory and not Einstein's version of it.

So what was a fact turned out to be a claim, in this case, is the current fact really a fact or is it also a claim that will be proven wrong by a different fact in a thousand years?

Every facts are studied by humans who make mistake or make people believe that their claims are true. Facts are only what people decide to believe.

So you can take the information at hand, which is that social media companies are overwhelmingly leftist, and the claims of conservatives getting shit because of it, and realize it's most likely a fucking fact regardless of any scientific """""""""""""evidence""""""""""""""" that would sell you the idea.

Basically there's a giant amount of conservatives claiming they're getting shit because of very leftist medias. Whether it's all just claims, straight up lies, or true, it's happening, make of it what you want. Even if you see evidence of something you don't believe in, you can make the choice to say the evidence is just a claim, like fucking flat earthers, you sound exactly like flat earthers.
    This speaks of an egregious misunderstanding of the nature of rational thought. You point out that Newton's theory of gravity was wrong but, it was only revealed to be wrong when Einstein's models proved to be more accurate and were experimentally verified. Disbelieving in the theory of gravity because Einstein said so would be highly irrational, you should change your mind based off evidence. Additionally it's important to point out exactly how accurate Newton's theories actually are to the point where actually astrophysicists used them over Einstein's relativity for landing on the moon.

Again people saying something is not evidence of something, I've not seen anyone able to show me any evidence supporting the belief there is an anti-right wing bias in Twitter (or other social media) bannings. Until that appears I'm going to continue to believe the rational belief that there isn't a conspiracy theory here, people like Loomer are just getting banned for violating terms of service within Twitter.

Deleted
    We were making shit up, remember? It's there in my post. You fumbled your own game without even realizing it. It's sad that I have to point this out. But go ahead, play your "Imma call the cops" thing too.
    well no you cross the line, its like the oldest rule of the internet. and debating in general people who go that low have no point left. your bigotry has been pritty clearly exposed. now you can keep acting like a child. but thats your hole to dig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Watch Live here -------

A few days ago conservative commentator Laura Loomer got banned from twitter.

She now chained herself to the Twitter head quarters building to protest bias against conservatives on social media.

Do you think she is right? Do you think conservatives' freedom of speech is under attack on social media?

Do you think conservatives are being censored?

What is your take on this?

Do you think she is right? No

Do you think conservatives' freedom of speech is under attack on social media? No

Do you think conservatives are being censored? No

What is your take on this? She is an idiot and her stupidity deserves what she is getting, If this racist homophobic piece of shit was being attacked or censored, I am more than ok with that. But she isn't she is just dumb, doing dumb things.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

i agree.

but it was still a nice story about the donkey.
    Thinking I'm overly passionate. It's blatant hypocrisy and it's giving actual evil a place to speak freely and openly and spread out further.