Poll: Do you agree with Marc Lamont Hill being fired?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    i don't think anyone should be fired for their personal beliefs.

so no, i don't think he should have been fired.

i'm not pro-palestine, i'm very much anti-palestine. but i'm not really pro-israel either, unless they'd demolish the holy sites, then i'd be pro-israel since they've got pretty good gay and women's rights.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvestra View Post
    he stepped out of line, the media only accepts white-bashing, dont touch israel, or you're out.
    but israelis are white. most jews are white.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    Just going to leave this here. Suffice it to say that there's plenty of memes about this very point out there.
    Still not tired of winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Teleros View Post
    Just going to leave this here. Suffice it to say that there's plenty of memes about this very point out there.
    yeah, i've seen that nonsense.

delusions don't change reality though.

Israel is the #1 OG country in world by a country mile.
    They have a population of NY City and are surrounded by hundreds of millions of muslims who jerk off every night thinking about annihilating them.
    Since 1947.
    Several wars later, they are still here, bombing Syria and reking Iran's nuclear program, while pedestrians are shooting dead palestinian terrorists trying to knife innocent people on the street. Every single member of the population, man, woman (LGBTQ as well?) serving in the army for 2 years.

They have been living among the wolves for 70 years, yet they are still here. They are a story of how to survive and not give a fuck about limp dicked critics.
    They are the literal blueprint of how to deal with terror (demolishing terrorists' and their families' houses). They kidnapped nazis all over the world and executed them.
    I mean you literally cannot go more big dick than they do.
    Last edited by stevenho; 2018-11-30 at 12:17 AM.

It's confusing, but I guess they aren't quite white enough with how white supremacists hate them?

Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    It's confusing, but I guess they aren't quite white enough with how white supremacists hate them?
    no idea why nazis hated them so much specifically.

it's stupid to me. to me, a white person is a white person is a white person. from the top of norway to the east of iran, and down to the very tip of italy.

7+ Year Old Account
    yeah, i've seen that nonsense.

delusions don't change reality though.
    I think it depends on what you mean by "white" basically. If it's literally just a racial thing, then yes, lots of Jewish people are white, case closed, we can all move on. However, I'm not sure that "white" is always used in a purely racial sense - ie, I think it also often has has cultural or religious connotations. For example, the traditional majority in the USA isn't simply racially white, it's also Christian.

And then there's the idea of minority status as being something desirable - "I'm not white, I'm X", where X is a minority thing, from being a non-heterosexual to a non-Christian or w/e.
    Still not tired of winning.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    Israel is the #1 OG country in world by a country mile.
    They have a population of NY City and are surrounded by hundreds of millions of muslims who jerk of every night thinking about annihilating them.
    Since 1947.
    Several wars later, they are still here, bombing Syria and reking Iran's nuclear program, while pedestrians are shooting dead palestinian terrorists trying to knife innocent people on the street. Every single member of the population, man, woman (LGBTQ as well?) serving in the army for 2 years.

They have been living among the wolves for 70 years, yet they are still here. They are a story of how to survive and not give a fuck about limp dicked critics.
    They are the literal blueprint of how to deal with terror (demolishing terrorists' and their families' houses). They kidnapped nazis all over the world and executed them.
    I mean you literally cannot go more big dick than they do.
    I've always wondered how this world would look like if we hadn't invented nukes.

Maybe someone should make a thread about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    CNN is a Private company, his remarks were political, and while I am neutral on this matter even if I wasn't I am going to support a private company hiring and firing anyone for cause and that including damaging their brand or public image.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

no idea why nazis hated them so much specifically.

it's stupid to me. to me, a white person is a white person is a white person. from the top of norway to the east of iran, and down to the very tip of italy.
    Silly thing to say but it could be kinda fun to see their reaction to a Jewish baby that was genetically modified to have blond hair, blue eyes and maybe a red beard.

Quote Originally Posted by Teleros View Post
    I think it depends on what you mean by "white" basically. If it's literally just a racial thing, then yes, lots of Jewish people are white, case closed, we can all move on. However, I'm not sure that "white" is always used in a purely racial sense - ie, I think it also often has has cultural or religious connotations. For example, the traditional majority in the USA isn't simply racially white, it's also Christian.

And then there's the idea of minority status as being something desirable - "I'm not white, I'm X", where X is a minority thing, from being a non-heterosexual to a non-Christian or w/e.
    eh, i'm going on race alone.

like i said, all the caucazoids are white to me. i guess that makes indians white to me, if they're racially caucazoid? just using white as another term for that really.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    CNN is a Private company, his remarks were political, and while I am neutral on this matter even if I wasn't I am going to support a private company hiring and firing anyone for cause and that including damaging their brand or public image.
    you, and other far left people, need to stop with this corporatism shit.

it's as bad as the right's corporatism. we can't just let fucking companies do whatever they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    I've always wondered how this world would look like if we hadn't invented nukes.

Maybe someone should make a thread about that.
    Isreael rekt the arab states in the wars it waged without having to even threat using nukes. Conventional war all the way.
    Granted, they do enjoy the support of the USA, but being able to have that secured for 70 years enlarges their dicks even more.

Its ridiculous to say something is "anti-Semitic" because it doesn't benefit the well being of Israel. There are Jews in every country.

Its essentially a strawman, distracting people from the issues through allegations of some form of prejudice. The Democrats did this whenever anyone pointed out valid criticisms of Clinton during the primaries and general. The Republicans do it whenever anyone points out valid criticisms of Israel.

It shouldn't be a shock that CNN fired someone. Contrary to popular belief, they are not a liberal outlet. How could a corporate owned media ever conceivably be liberal?

10+ Year Old Account
    you, and other far left people, need to stop with this corporatism shit.

it's as bad as the right's corporatism. we can't just let fucking companies do whatever they want.
    No you need to grow the fuck up, and recognize that while I am not for capitalism unchecked or property rights, i do believe in them, and I personally don't give a fuck about your whining and what you think is unfair based on whatever your beliefs are.

If CNN, Fox News, Private Religious School or TV show, if they don't want or accept your dumb ass opinion possibly affecting them in a way that damages their image or brand, they are perfectly with in their rights to fire your ass!

You don't like it, learn to shut the fuck up, keep your asinine unimportant opinion to yourself or at least be smart enough to be aware of where and when you say something online and the consequences.

I am perfectly ok with all of the internet not being the place where Walmart like behavior has to be put up with everywhere. Want to say whatever you want say it in your house with your company.

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    No you need to grow the fuck up, and recognize that while I am not for capitalism unchecked or property rights, i do believe in them, and I personally don't give a fuck about your whining and what you think is unfair based on whatever your beliefs are.

If CNN, Fox News, Private Religious School or TV show, if they don't want or accept your dumb ass opinion possibly affecting them in a way that damages their image or brand, they are perfectly with in their rights to fire your ass!

You don't like it, learn to shut the fuck up, keep your asinine unimportant opinion to yourself or at least be smart enough to be aware of where and when you say something online and the consequences.

I am perfectly ok with all of the internet not being the place where Walmart like behavior has to be put up with everywhere. Want to say whatever you want say it in your house with your company.
    i don't believe corporations have any rights, and people like you are letting them form into pseudo governments with the control they have over people.

they must be regulated and forced to be neutral.

i don't believe corporations have any rights, and people like you are letting them form into pseudo governments with the control they have over people.

Forced by whom to be neutral? You mean biased humans who are pushing a political agenda? Yeah, that didn't work out too well under fascism and communism... let's try it again.

10+ Year Old Account

Any rights as in to private property?

What exactly would be your argument that their civil rights as a company or the owners shouldn't have the right to exercise in what is best business for them provided legally they aren't harming anyone?

And you don't give two fucking shits about them being neutral, you care about them conforming to your personal beliefs or that of the group you choose, and that is unconstitutional. They have every right not to be neutral on anything. If you don't like it you have the FREEDOM to start your own company.

SJW moron gets a reality check. Sounds like a win to me.
    Last edited by Snowfunk; 2018-11-30 at 12:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Mel Gibson was ostracized for vilifying the Jewish people that control Hollywood (sure it was a drunken rant but still), now they taken out a reporter for exercising his freedom of speech.

Quote Originally Posted by motorized View Post
    Mel Gibson was ostracized for vilifying the Jewish people that control Hollywood (sure it was a drunken rant but still), now they taken out a reporter for exercising his freedom of speech.
    Yes, employers should be able to fire their employees for being assholes.