Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Wow... youtubers will be like. Nope nope nope.
    What? That's much better than Nintendo's current Creator Program bullshit.

Seriously? Is no one talking about Warframe on Switch? Guess I'll start the discussion.
    Digital Foundry released an analysis for the port yesterday. I've also been playing it pretty much non stop since it was available on the eshop.
    Long story short. The people working at Panic Button are wizards.

Trying to build up a Scyther chain but they're so fucking rare. Spent 20 minutes and only found one (using lures too).

Dratini too

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Seriously? Is no one talking about Warframe on Switch? Guess I'll start the discussion.
    Digital Foundry released an analysis for the port yesterday. I've also been playing it pretty much non stop since it was available on the eshop.
    Long story short. The people working at Panic Button are wizards.

I'm downloading it and hear it looks even better than DOOM 2016 does but after nearly 220 hours in the ps4 version which is not account sharing like PC i can't give up all that time and plat to move to the switch version but i do want to try it with friends, maybe i'll just grab Nidus and a Tigris to boost them around.

Kinda a month late, but:

Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana tops 500k units sold worldwide
    https://nintendoeverything.com/ys-vi...old-worldwide/
    October 24, 2018 by Devin(@Sonicb00m111)

If you love action JRPG's, this is one of the best available on the Switch. It's simply wonderful, from aesthetics, to music, to gameplay.

Heres to more fantastic RPG's / JRPG's for 2019!

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    They wont get any AAA next gen games though. They get a small amount of them now, but Even more modest next gen games will look as good as Red dead or god of wr etc. A Switch pro wont run those. They will probably get most indie games, 1st party games, and some of the handheld only dev games. I wouldnt be surprised to see an influx of games from 3ds and vita devs starting next year.
    Nintendo isn't about getting the AAA next gen games. That is what a PC or PS4 is for. Mainly PC for me, but I understand it's a problem for most, so PS4 is a better option for them.

I'm cool with really good 3rd party games that are just fantastic without extreme hardware expenses, available on the Switch sometimes handheld, sometimes as a console.

[bold] As an RPG/JRPG fan, you really know how to get me hot, especially all those Vita (J)RPG's.

PSP and Vita are clunky IMO, I've had both at one time. Old PSP's are still good for making a raspberry pie, about the only good thing about it. Nintendo has a big edge here not only as a hybrid, but with replaceable controllers. Yeah I can use the crap out of the joycons and trade em into GameStop for new ones.

Cuz you know, your PSP / Vita is only as good as the built in controls.
    Last edited by Vineri; 2018-11-29 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Do you think Gamefreak will ever move away from a Third game model and just release DLC/an expansion to the main games?

I dont like having to wait 1-3 years for the definitive game in a gen, but I also dont want to buy twice. Id pay 30 dollars for a decently sized expansion to the main game. Maybe add 15-30 hours of postgame for 20-40 dollars..
    considering we havent even gotten a third game in over 10 years id say they already have.

personally i would vastly prefer they GO BACK to the third game model but now that they know they can get us dumb fucks to buy two versions we'll likely never get "complete" games again.

we'll likely never get to see the unova dragons true form with the off chance of it showing up when gen 5 gets its remake
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

7+ Year Old Account
    What are the chances of pokemon lets go getting more content and DLCs? At this point i dont see myself keeping it once i finish, as i would MAYBE do one more playthrough and thats about it. So thinking of selling it later.

Quote Originally Posted by Skylarking View Post
    What are the chances of pokemon lets go getting more content and DLCs? At this point i dont see myself keeping it once i finish, as i would MAYBE do one more playthrough and thats about it. So thinking of selling it later.
    its likely to get pokebank functionality once gen 8 comes out, at least for melty tan.

but if theres a way to obtain meltan in gen 8 than theres really no reason to unless you just like kanto. theres nothing in lets go you cant already catch in other games
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

15+ Year Old Account
    x and y desperately needed z.

I love having Hollow Knight on the switch ^.^

I really hope Cup head ends up on it

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    considering we havent even gotten a third game in over 10 years id say they already have.

personally i would vastly prefer they GO BACK to the third game model but now that they know they can get us dumb fucks to buy two versions we'll likely never get "complete" games again.

we'll likely never get to see the unova dragons true form with the off chance of it showing up when gen 5 gets its remake
    USUM came close to being as close to what previous third versions were.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    I love having Hollow Knight on the switch ^.^

Cuphead's devs were funded by Microsoft. It won't be coming to anything other than Xbox/PC. Especially since the Rainway app seems to not be coming to the Switch at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post

*Infinitely intense waiting intensifies*
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    x and y desperately needed z.
    Agreed, but we got Sun and Moon out of that lack of game for one year.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Cuphead's devs were funded by Microsoft. It won't be coming to anything other than Xbox/PC. Especially since the Rainway app seems to not be coming to the Switch at all.
    Seems unlikely, but dreams are free ^^

Hella glad I held off on picking up Hollow Knight until it was on the switch

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    USUM came close to being as close to what previous third versions were.
    the biggest thing that irks me is that we have two HALF KINDA MAYBE SORTA versions of the unova dragon, and we KNOW that originally they were going to make pokemon grey but nintendo gave them an ultimatum. either release grey on the 3ds or do something "different"

which means im 99.9999% sure somewhere at gamefreak is that god damn dragon and they made up kyurem black and white to split the difference.

i probably wouldnt mind it at all if they hadnt hyped up zekrom and reshiram once having been 1 pokemon and then half arseing it.

i did love the games being sequels though (even if they heavily fucked up by not including a black/white battle like red)

usum have their own problems, they heavily retcon lusamine and necrozma combining with lunala and solgaleo is just dumb and makes no sense imo.

i feel like platinum and emerald are the epitome of third games as they perfectly combine their two predecessors into a game that is completely in everyway superior and truly feel not only complete but "true"

when you think about gen 3, and gen 4. platinum and emerald just feel right canonically. crystal and blue/yellow feel inconsequential, black/white 2 are sequels, and usum feel like sun and moon except less half arsed and a worse villain (although rainbow rocket was pretty awesome)

15+ Year Old Account
    Black/white 2 were amazing and I'm glad they got them over gray

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Black/white 2 were amazing and I'm glad they got them over gray
    i wouldve preferred a gray that was a sequel.

woulda been dope

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Been playing Smash Bros, and the Pro Controller is really bad for it. I fucked up so many moves in high stakes fights. The joy cons are amazing for it though. I'd also recommend 8bitdo's N30 Pro for it very much.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i wouldve preferred a gray that was a sequel.

woulda been dope
    Sorry but I'll take rosa over that thing any day