Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Valehna View Post
    Yah, it's almost like Frostmourne was destroyed and shattered into dozens of little pieces... How strange that you can't just randomly transmog a weapon that technically doesn't even exist anymore.......... -_-
    Yah, it's almost as if smiths don't exist

Deleted
    who cares about the lore, actually ret paladin use Ashbringer, a sword beyond comprehension cause it litterally shattered Frostmourne like butter (And frostmourne empowered with THOUSAND souls, + the raid group.)

so stop saying "frostmourne is too powerful to be a mog option" when u have millions of ashbringer paladin in game

Frostmourne was a powerful rune blade forged by demons, and infused with necromatic powers by Kil'jaeden himself. The Blades of the Fallen Prince were forged by the depowered shards of Frostmourne by a Death Knight, and contains a fraction of Frostmourne's original potential... So again, it is drivel. You just don't understand what the hell you're talking about.
    Yo homie. Check your lore. One thing to dismiss all: lore wise blades were far more poerful than frostmourne. lel kek.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post
    No

/thread
    sweden yes

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    Shadowmourne is a shitty tier C weapon.

Somehow me not being a Lich King did not prevent me from forging 2 blades from its shards. Other classes have received their iconic weapons, Ashbringer, Doomhammer and Scepter. Somehow Frostmourne is too much. LeL.
    You sure like to use the word “somehow”

I know yall want it and thats fine but it really does not make sense for it to be transmoggable. Blizzard could MAKE It transmoggable through some questline involving Caverns of Time or some such. But as is currently in game it is not feasible or sensible in any sense. The sword doesnt exist to equip to learn the illusion in the first place. No other Lore destroyed major weapon is usable as a transmog item.

They should just make it a toy and make everyone able to use it. 30 min duration 60 min cd. pew pew. I want my mage to run around with Frostmourne. Why not? It is only an illusion. So why shouldn't my mage get it too? Stop being classist death knights.

Quote Originally Posted by Crudence View Post
    They should just make it a toy and make everyone able to use it. 30 min duration 60 min cd. pew pew. I want my mage to run around with Frostmourne. Why not? It is only an illusion. So why shouldn't my mage get it too? Stop being classist death knights.
    Why not? We do have a Thunderfury toy.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    You sure like to use the word “somehow”
    Somehow yes.

I was hoping that artifact ability of Frost DKs will for short time just fuse both blades to make Frosmourne(like Varian did with his swords), but nah we got flying swords that vanish .
    Last edited by Lelkowski; 2018-11-30 at 03:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    *polishes his OG Corrupted Ashbringer*

Huh? Frostmourne? Never heard of it.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Shadowmourne, yeah sure, just like Warglaives for DH. Frostmourne, no it was never a player available weapon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Yah, it's almost as if smiths don't exist
    It's almost like Frostmourne was forged deep within the Twisting Nether by dreadlords, and infused with powers by the Legion's 2nd in Command..........

But I'm sure a lowly smith on Azeroth can put it back together like it was made of legos...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    *polishes his OG Corrupted Ashbringer*

Huh? Frostmourne? Never heard of it.
    Timestamped pics or it didn't happen
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordrakan View Post
    By the logic of some in this thread, Demon Hunters shouldn't be able to transmog glaives either. They weren't around at the fall of Illidan, therefore they would have no way of actually obtaining the glaives lore-wise from what's been established in game. It's a simple skin, just let Death Knight's use it. There's no harm in doing so, especially this late in the game's life.
    Except they were? They didn't just disappear when he died...unlike Frostmourne being shattered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Callin' me out like that on a joke post, sheesh. I'll make a screenshot right now and you'll just have to be satisfied with that.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...dowsong/chonar
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    I'm a big Frostmourne fan and I think this is a bad idea.

What I would like to see, is transmog for Legendaries implemented like Legion Artifacts. This way, Frost DKs (Shadowmourne) and Enhancement Shaman (Sulfuras) can look like they use 2Hd even though mechanically, they are still playing as a DW class.
    You have any idea how much of a mess that could cause? At the very least it would take a lot of time and programming just to make a few people happy...and in the end it would just cause more whining from the people who want Frostmourne because they'd be able to *wield* a 2H weapon.

It's almost like Frostmourne was forged deep within the Twisting Nether by dreadlords, and infused with powers by the Legion's 2nd in Command..........

But I'm sure a lowly smith on Azeroth can put it back together like it was made of legos...

- - - Updated - - -

We put together two swords from the shards of one. So these lowly smiths could have just put those shards into one sword.........

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    Somehow yes.
    Somehow that sentence using somehow seems somehow wrong but somehow I somehow be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    In Legion, we took the remainder of a shattered Frostmourne and forged the pieces into two blades that became the Frost Artifact weapons and at this point, Frostmourne was no more.

The only valid reason is that Blizzard was unwilling to balance 2H Frost so they took steps to completely write Frostmourne out of the game.
    Doesn't matter. Transmog =/= equipping the actual item.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    You cannot transmog anything you don't own. You cant own frostmourne. You cant transmog it. End of discussion.
    You're thinking about how the transmog system actually functions. That has nothing to do with what's being argued here. Does not matter in the slightest that you can't equip the actual item. It's an illusion on your weapon. That's it. Doesn't matter if the actual weapon has been destroyed or not at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Except they were? They didn't just disappear when he died...unlike Frostmourne being shattered.
    No, they weren't. 0 Demon Hunters participated in killing Illidan at Black Temple. Therefore, none of them should be able to wield the Warglaives as a transmog option, because none of them have any lore avenue to obtain them. Like I said earlier, doesn't matter that Frostmourne was actually shattered. We aren't actually equipping the item.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordrakan View Post
    Doesn't matter. Transmog =/= equipping the actual item.

You're thinking about how the transmog system actually functions. That has nothing to do with what's being argued here. Does not matter in the slightest that you can't equip the actual item. It's an illusion on your weapon. That's it. Doesn't matter if the actual weapon has been destroyed or not at that point.

No, they weren't. 0 Demon Hunters participated in killing Illidan at Black Temple. Therefore, none of them should be able to wield the Warglaives as a transmog option, because none of them have any lore avenue to obtain them. Like I said earlier, doesn't matter that Frostmourne was actually shattered. We aren't actually equipping the item.
    It's pointless to make that sort of argument in this forum, of course it is technically possible but the reason you can't currently do it is the same reason we didn't get the actual frostmourne in Legion. Blizzard doesn't want you to and until that changes you're just wasting your energy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    We put together two swords from the shards of one. So these lowly smiths could have just put those shards into one sword.........
    Those 2 swords aren't Frostmourne, are they?.... Also, they have a fraction of the power Frostmourne had. What exactly are you not getting here?...
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK