View Poll Results: Who should marry Anduin?

Voters
294. This poll is closed
  • Wrathion

112 38.10%
  • Taelia

182 61.90%
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Neither of them, Valeera instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niroshi View Post
    Neither of them, Valeera instead.
    She's like his aunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    She's like his aunt.
    Scandalous!

Quote Originally Posted by egeszsegere View Post
    are you referring to gandalfs actor being gay?
    well luckily him being gay, didnt get reflected onto the character of gandalf.
    I was referring to the actor, but as to whether he was playing Gandalf gay or not, how could you tell?

10+ Year Old Account
    keep your gay shit out of wow please
    Says the guy who use an avatar of a man who is openly gay..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

F*ck my life
    I didn't read whole question. I thought it was "who you like more as a character?" so I pressed Taelia without thinking.

Ofc I don't want her to be married with that slime-boy-king. Wrathion is best choice for him!

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    One single gay relationship in this game ain't going to hurt anyone.
    I wouldn't be so sure about that, actually. Some people seem to take this as a personal affront if it is so much as hinted at. Then again, some people are just looking to get offended no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark One View Post
    Being gay is not a political issue, and doesn't need to be fought against. It's just a normal mode of existence, just like being heterosexual. Should we backlash against straights for rubbing your straightness in our faces?

If you think sexuality is not represented in wow, you're running around with blinkers on.
    Doesn't need to != isn't. This isn't about whether that fight makes sense, it's about how to behave in it. Nobody should backlash, but it inevitably is going to happen if someone tries to force the issue.

And it very much is a political issue in some parts of the world, although that's completely besides the point.

That it is outside of the persons control doesn't change that trying to force others to just accept it isn't going to work, no matter how justified the request.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Well, human society is basically displayed as medieval catholic Europe.
    In some respects, although with far more modern morals. It's a large pot of anachronism stew.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    Judging by the poll the fan base votes Taelia, and in before fan poll doesn't equal demand, I would say the people with crazier shippings are more likely to use fan sites not less...
    I meant more, there is a larger fanbase who wants the 'Wranduin' but I'm more leaning towards Taelia for well, logical and obvious reasons.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I meant more, there is a larger fanbase who wants the 'Wranduin' but I'm more leaning towards Taelia for well, logical and obvious reasons.
    Those are at best just tumblr users which aren't 0.005% of the playerbase
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Says the guy who use an avatar of a man who is openly gay..
    already replied to a similar comment.

i got nothing against gay people, as long as they keep their weird fetish to themself.

imagine if people with that poop fetish were trying to get their fetish into wow, and anyone who opposed their suggestion were evil poophobes!
    Last edited by mmocb8ddf2b91b; 2018-12-03 at 04:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Taelia of course.

1) She's human.
    2) She has an uterus.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why does he need to marry someone?
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    Why does he need to marry someone?
    Politics, mostly. He's a king in a rather unstable time.

Don't think Blizz is in to the whole LGBT community thing. So it's safe to assume it would be Taelia between the two of them
    DK faceroll omnomnom

15+ Year Old Account
    I've been in the Wrathion camp since MOP. Its not because I'm gay but because their relationship seemed natural and not forced. During MOP they were about the same age (by the looks of their character models) which means that if/when Wrathion was put back in the game he would be a man not a child/teen. Also this game needs some positive confirmed LGBT characters in it. The standing joke of Budd really pisses me off. Yes he's funny because he's over the top flamboyantly gay but that's it when it comes to LGBT representation in WoW. I understand this is a fantasy video game but why does that mean there can't be real-life examples in it too? We do have humans in the game which means that 5-10% of them should be part of the LGBT community anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarrgoth View Post
    Don't think Blizz is in to the whole LGBT community thing. So it's safe to assume it would be Taelia between the two of them
    *sideglances to Overwatch*

Uh, my dude?
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Baine, obviously.

Taelia,
    although I voted Wrathion for fun...
    it would be funny to see the reaction of the players if anything else.

I've always loved Koltira and Thassarian's "suggested/not confirmed) relationship

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    That's just asking for backlash. You cannot do it that way, no matter what controversial topic you're dealing with. You'd just hurt your own cause by making the "straights" fight back all the harder.
    The perceived "backlash" you're talking about would amount to little more than angry homophobes crying and raving on the forums about "forced diversity". The exact same thing happened when Tracer (pretty much the face of Overwatch) was revealed as a lesbian - lots of whining happened but was promptly ignored and quickly died down, with Overwatch still remaining one of the top FPS games on the market.

Besides, there's already a gay couple in WoW; albeit a rather obscure one. A major lore character, while it shouldn't be a defining trait, coming out as gay wouldn't actually change anything. (Unless they take a cue from "Voltron: Legendary Defender").

- - - Updated - - -

imagine if people with that poop fetish were trying to get their fetish into wow, and anyone who opposed their suggestion were evil poophobes!
    Did you really just compare homosexuality to scat fetish?
    Last edited by Theoris; 2018-12-03 at 05:14 PM.

I voted Wrathion simply because I feel that he'd challenge Anduin's point of view more than Taelia. Also, it seems really backwards, to me, to introduce an interesting female character and then promptly turn her into a more prominent male character's wife after having only briefly been introduced to one another in a few lines of dialogue. If this event happens much later in the story, I'd potentially change my vote.