Page 40 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    What a fucking drama queen. Mcconnell was correct play a different game or do something. Its the equivalent of eating same breakfast over and over its going to get boring after awhile. Ya for some people theirs nothing to do in WoW but WoW isn't the only game thats been made.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    What a fucking drama queen. Mcconnell was correct play a different game or do something. Its the equivalent of eating same breakfast over and over its going to get boring after awhile. Ya for some people theirs nothing to do in WoW but WoW isn't the only game thats been made.
    Why do people still eat toast then?

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    The point i was making was completely oblivious to you. Re read my post again and hopefully this time you see my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    It is relative. Human society is arguably based on the assumption that teens turn into adults overnight, BAM, when they turn 18. I do not think it works like that. Maturing is a slow process and does not stop as long as one is ready to recognize mistakes and evolve based on experience. And while I do not doubt there are people who are mature enough at 18, there are also those who are not.
    The US Constitution does not grant a citizen full and complete rights until age 35, which is when they are allowed to be President. In my experience, people don't know what's going on until age 40. What I notice is people in their 20s and 30s are "fully grown" but have their hormones raging pushing them into dating, sex, competition, rowdy behavior, etc. Once you get into your 40s, all of that starts settling down and you can focus best on life in general and you are an adult. Although there are certainly exceptions, in general I say people are still developing until age 40.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Funny, I seem to be enjoying it. I wonder what I must be doing wrong?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    It depends what kind of player you are. If you spend 1 hour a day playing. Just log in for some LFR and World Q than this is right game for you. if you are passionate mmorpg player than this game is big no no for you

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    What do u do ingame and what class/spec u play?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    It depends what kind of player you are. If you spend 1 hour a day playing. Just log in for some LFR and World Q than this is right game for you. if you are passionate mmorpg player than this game is big no no for you
    Passionate MMO and RPG player here.

Still enjoy WoW along with FF14 and quite into Maplestory 2 atm. Do not speak for me please.

Same,still enjoying BfA with 22k acheivements and alot more stuff to do.Crybabies will always bitch about smtng.
    The Man in Black: “They come. They fight. They destroy. They corrupt. It always ends the same.”
    Jacob: “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.”

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    in general I say people are still developing until age 40.
    I'm currently 42, and still learning things pretty much every day.

Wisdom is cumulative. It never stops accruing, and the more wisdom and knowledge you gather, the more things you're able to make sense of. However, the universe is inexplicably large and complex. No matter how wise or knowledgeable or mature you think you are, there will ALWAYS be more to learn.

You will never stop developing until the day you die. And depending on your beliefs, maybe not even then.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Rational people don't eat toast every single day all day. They absolutely would get tired of it if they did. Not even a remotely valid analogy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post

Still enjoy WoW along with FF14 and quite into Maplestory 2 atm. Do not speak for me please.
    Thats the thing. You only thing you are passionate mmorpg player. WoW have litle to mmo and barely anything to do with RPG as Blizz striped lot RPG elements for sake of covinience. WoW isnt mmorpg anymore. It is dungeon/raid crawl with multiplayer elements. Whats there as RPG element? Non sense story and gear. Thats like only rpg elements what wow currently have. Rest belong into ARPG categhory. World is pretty much dead. Professions are absolote. 0 character customization. Meaningless story. 99% of all WoW content si faceroll garbage what can be soloed without any effort.

Deleted

Funny that you bring alonf FF14 and Maplestory 2, like if WoW alone doesn't suffice for some reason...

--------

Beside the fact that people can like/dislike Asmonbald there is indoubtly something wrong with WoW, it is getting too much "fast packed" to TRYING [witout success imho] compete with other games like Fortnite/LoL etc etc, but those game are born to be "log, fast match, end" thing that you can't translate to a MMORPG, ofc you can but then you get some bizzarre iteration like BFA, and there are a lot of people that have the same feeling as Asmongold, but he incorrectly state that "THERE IS NOTHING TO DO" technically there is but isn't worth or at least doesn't feel ok with a RPG.

• There is no need to do M+ beside score, because 1) Azerite doesn't drop 2) There isn't something like "do a +15 for the artifact skin" that could drive people to push 3) The Weekly Cache is a cruel joke since cannot drop Azerite 100%
    • There is nothing like Class Hall or Suramar questline [i know that not everybody like timegate but honestly the entire questline that was pushing us towards NH was awesome] and War Campaing is nothing comparable.
    • Raid are somehow still the same, yet i don't understand why they don't give a myth and hc mount from the last boss, to make people still running the raid even if there is no reason at all
    • Even if AP farming is the same tedious stuff from Legion, it lacks completely of that feeling "If I hold on I will unlock that Golden Trait on the Artifact" because Azerite Gear have random traits
    • PvP could be more enjoyable with some Solo Queque for Arena and RBG like, guess what Fortnite and LoL.
    • Boring or Dead Class *cough shaman*

As mythic raider my weekly routine is : Log Wed, Do Uldir, Open Chest [Cry], Do +10, Log Off until next week. So basically like in WoD but without Tier Sets and Some Spells

Deleted
    Can't say Asmonbald isn't right.

WoW has went too far into the "fast gameplay istant reward" scheme from MOBA and PUGB-Clone, I can see why people asked Classic even if there is LESS to do, if we really can TAG Island Expedition and M+ as content, there is without any doubt a more slower tempo BUT there is a way better sense of progression and RPG-Theme.

Ofc everybody have its own personal taste, somebody are ok to farm M+ and WQ and others are ok doing 5 hours BRD and a chain quest to get a blue axe.

I can't honestly see what could make me log more than 2 days in wow nowdays when : 1) you can't really get any bis due to TF 2) can't target anything as item / those are the first 2 things on top of the list.

The saddest things btw is that THERE ARE TONS of little QoL that could make the game better, but they don't seem to see or they are not willing to do them until the playerbase yell and start to unsub [see WoD flying or Azerite Vendor]

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    Thats the thing. You only thing you are passionate mmorpg player. WoW have litle to mmo and barely anything to do with RPG as Blizz striped lot RPG elements for sake of covinience. WoW isnt mmorpg anymore. It is dungeon/raid crawl with multiplayer elements. Whats there as RPG element? Non sense story and gear. Thats like only rpg elements what wow currently have. Rest belong into ARPG categhory. World is pretty much dead. Professions are absolote. 0 character customization. Meaningless story. 99% of all WoW content si faceroll garbage what can be soloed without any effort.
    And?

Of course I'm passionate. Doesn't mean I think either of those 3 games I listed are damn flawless.

I enjoy them. Simple as that. Stop trying to speak for others or try and deflect with "oh your passion is the reason you like them".

By passionate he means extreme nolifers who play 8-16 hour a day each day . And nobody cares about those anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    People suffer from severe case of selective memory.

The current expansion always sucks. A.L.W.A.Y.S
    The previous expansion was not great, but it's growing
    The expansion before that is now suddenly great, wasn't a shitshow in any shape or form!!
    And once the expansion grows older than 3 cycles, it's deified.
    WoD still sucks in the mind of almost everyone. Cata also, but I think the hard heroics keep it slightly above WoD (slightly).
    Point is, different people dislike different expansions for different reasons. But WoD showed that an expansion can be hated by everyone by the time it should be praised as a good one.
    The shitstorm about BfA is enormous and I kind of agree with it. I have been playing for waaaay too much, more than a decade. And I am dead tired too, so for the first time, I can't help but agree with the general sentiment.

To add to the topic:
    The content is there, but it is just not fun. Banging my head against island expeditions is not fun. Failing a M+ because mobs are bugged is not fun. Ulduar is not fun because it's the same old boring titan stuff. Warfronts are not fun. Achievement hunting is not fun, because when I try to roam the continents, I get fucking dazed every two seconds if I don't have the LW item, and I can just save myself the trouble and do it when I will be able to fly.
    I have literally no reason to log in now. Used to be a hardcore achievement collector, that got ruined too.

asmon clearly played the fuck out of wow, its obvious that there is nothing fun left to do for him.

I mean I myself take break from wow every now and then for months, but I admit as long as they hold their class design shit together, wow is fun to play.

for example, I played whole legion and few separate months of wod, but in BFA, I just couldnt get myself to play anymore since my DK and shaman worth not even shit. even tho BFA itself is shitty overall, I would still remain and play if I had a proper class to play with.

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly agree with him for once.
    This is the first time in 14 years that I've unsubbed, because I am simply not enjoying the game in any way.
    I want a character to immerse myself in where you have to work for your progression, that your character progression is meaningful. None of that exists in the current game, it's just shallow systems.

I genuinely liked WoD and Cata more. Legion and BfA are just leagues below any other expansion for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelyron View Post
    Dear diary,

It is the 26th of November, in the year of our lord 2018, and people still try to convince me that streamers matter. Today, i read an opinion piece by a man who plays a video game day in, day out... while disliking it. And i ask myself, where have we gone wrong? Is society at fault? I lay myself to sleep, contemplating how such a small group of people can not only think that they are a majority, but also that their opinions are objective fact. Mass delusion proven in my eyes, i drift to sleep, hoping that that fucking idiot would just stop playing so i could be spared these threads, jesus fucking christ.
    Epic ....///10