nice to see this clown choke on his words

Well, apparently Step Brothers 2 is coming out... Hunt & Rice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kareem Hunt was released by the Chiefs. Glad to see the Chiefs finally took domestic violence seriously.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    If Carr gets traded, that's exactly what Gruden is doing.

We might even trade for Bortles' contract as a stand over for another pick on top.
    You know what, I could see Gruden straight-up trading Carr for Bortles and a 2020 1 or 2. Jags get a bridge QB who might be trade bait next year if it turns out the problem was Gruden, plus a salary dump on Bortles. Plus the raiders get extra ammo for a Tua Trade, and the Jags don't have to give up their chance to draft a QB this year.

Also something something Kareem Hunt. I'm officially checking out of my fantasy team for the year. #1 WR went to IR, #1 RB is likely suspended, #2 WR and RB are both losing snaps on fading teams, and Wentz was not worth the pick I spent on him.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Redskins will claim him.

PS it'd be a smart idea to not allow a player to go through waivers until off the exempt list.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Kareem Hunt was released by the Chiefs. Glad to see the Chiefs finally took domestic violence seriously.
    Yea, I don't think so. This is nothing but playing to public backlash once again. They knew about this back when it happened, but don't take action until its on video. Nothing new, nothing worth congratulating anyone on. No issues were taken seriously, just more damage control.
    /s

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Redskins will claim him.

PS it'd be a smart idea to not allow a player to go through waivers until off the exempt list.
    Nah the Redskins have AP, they filled their offensive character issue and good RB quota.

He's totally getting claimed by the Buccs as part of a last effort to avoid everyone being swept out at the end of the season.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Guess Hunt spent too much time with Tyreek Hill.

Talib has been actived off IR. That should help their secondary a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Guess Hunt spent too much time with Tyreek Hill.

Talib has been actived off IR. That should help their secondary a lot.
    I mean what Hill did was way worse but I guess he didn't lie about it when the Chiefs asked about it? I don't know how you get rid of a guy who pushed? a dude who fell into a chick then got a totally unnecessary but light kick, meanwhile...

Stillwater police records indicate that on December 12, 2014, Hill was arrested on complaints of assault of his 20-year-old pregnant girlfriend, Crystal Espinal. The police report states that Espinal said the two got into an argument and he threw her around like a ragdoll, punched her in the face, sat on her and repeatedly punched her in the stomach, and choked her. Oklahoma State dismissed him from the football team after the charges.

15+ Year Old Account
    I heard about the Hunt incident before watching the video from comments mostly about the backstory of what the woman was doing that caused it, so I definitely went in more likely to side against her...and did. If the story of her standing outside his room for half an hour (which is surely exaggerated but even if it's only 10 minutes) screaming at him is true then I don't feel bad for her - she got pushed and then the most held back kick I've seen. This is one of those things where the backlash of nothing being done about real domestic abuse means an overreaction to something arguable.
    Last edited by ProphetFlume; 2018-12-01 at 01:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

15+ Year Old Account
    "Brutalizes"... Come on guys you can't put this on the same level as the Ray Rice incident - shoving a guy who fell into the woman and giving her a light tap isn't assault . There is a reason the cops didn't press charges and won't now either
    Last edited by Dangg; 2018-12-01 at 09:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the football thread so I would prefer if people would stick to discussing the football implications instead of trying to whitewash an assault in here. This is not the place for it.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is the football thread so I would prefer if people would stick to discussing the football implications instead of trying to whitewash an assault in here. This is not the place for it.
    Maybe make your mod statement without inserting your opinion if your goal is really to keep it football related.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somebody made a separate thread about it and it got moved here. /shrug

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Maybe make your mod statement without inserting your opinion if your goal is really to keep it football related.
    It does kind of come off as a blue text command that we can only talk about it if we agree with him.
    /s

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    ESPN is interviewing Hunt soon. Curious to hear his side of things.

Not as much the assault, but the Cheifs claiming he lied about it.

Edit: Hunt admitted to lying to the Cheifs about it.

Can't really feel sorry for anyone involved in the incident. One person shouted racial slurs, and the other gave a disproportionate response and allegedly lied to his employer about it. Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes
    Last edited by THE Bigzoman; 2018-12-02 at 04:11 PM.

CHJ hurt on a play that would not have even happened if Vance Joseph wasn't clueless. Hopefully it isn't something that will cause him to miss time, because there are only 3 other corners on the roster and they all suck.

Maybe they should have Keenum play corner, he is good at making sure receivers don't catch stuff.

Deleted
    If the Ravens keep using him as is, Jackson won't see his 25th birthday. But he will be entertaining while it lasts.

I didn't know Adam Archuleta was doing TV now. Doing better than the questionable guys they put on prime time games.

Wadman is been pretty good lately, just in time for a punter battle.

AJ Green down grabbing his foot with no contact, that is usually not good.

Fractured lower leg for CHJ. That is now 3 of the top 4 corners out/not on the team any more.
    Last edited by Grube; 2018-12-02 at 06:56 PM.

The Texans are looking decent, and Baker Mayfield is shitting the bed.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Deleted
    Ravens @ Falcons; number of dropped passes on both sides is silly.