Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Don't know how high 80 actually is, but there are a bunch of infinite exp glitches, traps that you can keep disarming over and over, granting you the experience and materials, some just afk farm them for ridiculous amounts of time.
    Or you kill a level 30+ mob for the equivalent of early game quest experience.

I don't doubt some assholes exploit because every game has those. But it is not hard to level in this game if you don't actually do the equivalent of farming lvl 1 boars for exp.

Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    I got the jumping one last night in a nuke zone, but I was spamming rad away every 5 minutes and ended up losing it to stay alive. Was fun to jump on top of parts of Whitespring though!

It's a good idea, I might just go stand in the water next to my camp until I get the ones I want and lock them in.
    I have some electrical charge thingy now. I've been debating melting my skin off repeatedly at one of the abandoned mine shafts (one spews radiation like mad) but haven't got around to it yet. I saw twisted muscles very early on in the game and have not seen it since. I tend to get the plague walker and bird bones, neither of which I want. Maybe this will be a serum focus, because the auras + marsupial + twisted muscles seems pretty damn OP. Speaking of rads, anyone know if the decontamination sprayers will remove mutations even with starched genes? I've read conflicting reports, and can't recall where I found a standing one (I think in one of the mines) to try.

Also is there some trick to make a scorchbeast land? As soon as it gets on the ground I can take it down, but as melee only, hitting him in the air is proving... embarrassingly difficult. Though I am getting pretty good at aiming my auto grenade launcher now.

Quote Originally Posted by SavoirFaire View Post
    I have some electrical charge thingy now. I've been debating melting my skin off repeatedly at one of the abandoned mine shafts (one spews radiation like mad) but haven't got around to it yet. I saw twisted muscles very early on in the game and have not seen it since. I tend to get the plague walker and bird bones, neither of which I want. Maybe this will be a serum focus, because the auras + marsupial + twisted muscles seems pretty damn OP. Speaking of rads, anyone know if the decontamination sprayers will remove mutations even with starched genes? I've read conflicting reports, and can't recall where I found a standing one (I think in one of the mines) to try.

Also is there some trick to make a scorchbeast land? As soon as it gets on the ground I can take it down, but as melee only, hitting him in the air is proving... embarrassingly difficult. Though I am getting pretty good at aiming my auto grenade launcher now.
    To give you the best answers I can.

1. I'm not sure if it does, either. I learned that you can make one work inside the poseidon power plant long after I lost mine to radaway. I think the Monongah power plant has one, too.

2. I've heard that they need open space to land. I've seen one land to attack super mutants, so it might also land in response to open aggression.

Now this is just funny.

https://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/12...out-new-vegas/
    'Fallout 76' Duffle Bag Gets Modded Into 'Fallout 4' and 'Fallout: New Vegas'
    Fallout 76’s duffle bag included in the game’s Power Armor Edition wasn’t what buyers were expecting when they received it, but they can at least get the bag in Fallout 4 and Fallout: New Vegas thanks to the quick work of mod creators.

Following accusations of false advertising levied against Bethesda by players who received a nylon West Tek Duffel Bag as opposed to the canvas product promised in the Power Armor Edition’s advertisements, modders worked swiftly to give the bag to Fallout players in some form by inserting it into past Fallout games.

One of those mods puts the bag in Fallout 4 and was created by a modder who said they added a bag that was actually made of canvas before cheekily adding “That’ll be 500 Atoms please,” a reference to Bethesda’s apology gift of 500 Atoms. These Atoms act as Fallout 76’s form of in-game currency, but 500 Atoms will only get players so much in the game’s marketplace. Seen below, the mod retextures the Ammo Duffle Bag to look like the one promised in Bethesda’s marketing for the Power Armor Edition.
    The Fallout 4 mod creator asked “Am I making a statement?” before leaving it up to those downloading the mod whether they were indeed making a statement or not, but the creator of the Fallout: New Vegas mod that does the same thing in Obsidian’s Fallout game was a bit more blunt with their mod description. “Bait ‘n switch” is a term that’s come up in conversations within the community as they discussed the canvas bag debacle since Power Armor Edition buyers were never notified that the bag’s material had been changed, and it came up again in this mod’s description.

“Brought to you in association with the Bait 'n Switch Marketing Company we proudly present the Canvas West Tek Duffle Bag, an in game bag made of the finest canvas, it's durable and can be used for activities like storing stuff,” the mod description said. “But don't take our word for how awesome it is, see what others have to say…”
    The modder then went on to cite different quotes from companies that have now become memes such as Electronic Arts’ “pride and accomplishment” comment.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Whats funny about that?

Question for anyone that has finished the main storyline...

Do you ever find out where the Scorch Beasts came from? Listening to the audio logs for the Brotherhood of Steel seemed to hint that someone engineered them.
    Last edited by Fayolynn; 2018-12-02 at 06:43 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Not the first time modders mock Bethesda. When they released paid mods Creation Club, immediately after a mod appeared, that removed all the adverts from the main menu of F4.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    It is. People taking the free movie pass and then being mad they cheated themself out of a refund or legal pursuit are hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gamers can get pretty...passionate but this is a movement I can get behind. Fuck Bethesda, seriously. Releasing a mediocre, unfinished game and then pulling this canvas bag crap. It's hard to believe that they can simply get away with it. Unacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Gamers can get pretty...passionate but this is a movement I can get behind. Fuck Bethesda, seriously. Releasing a mediocre, unfinished game and then pulling this canvas bag crap. It's hard to believe that they can simply get away with it. Unacceptable.
    well they did offer 500 atoms as a "we're sorry"

You can buy pot plants with that, so they are trying.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    so they are trying.
    They could have tried making a good game.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    They could have tried making a good game.
    Do you not like spending $200 on in-game pot plants or something.

Perhaps they should have given out a free copy of skyrim instead

15+ Year Old Account
    Do you not like spending $200 on in-game pot plants or something.

Perhaps they should have given out a free copy of skyrim instead
    Let me tell you a tale of a studio that kept making the same game over again using the same engine that eventually earned the ire of their fans, causing them to close. I forgot their name though.
    Last edited by Video Games; 2018-12-02 at 07:43 PM.

Let me tell you a tale of a studio that kept making the same over again using the same engine that eventually earned the ire of their fans. I forgot their name though.
    Why do you need fans when whales have more munies.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why do you need fans when whales have more munies.
    Whales will get beached eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Maybe on some obscure website idk about but I don't see RDR2 on sale at walmart, amazon, gamestop, best buy, psn, xbl, target, meijer etc...

76 is on sale on almost all of them.

So unless you can provide proof on RDR2 being on wide spread sales like this, it's not applicable to the argument at all.

In fact even if you want to just compare in the franchise, Fallout 4 was not on widespread big sale on black friday in 2015 either. It came out Nov 10th of that year.

The massive panic button sales show the game is not selling well at all tbh. It's not complaining, it's pointing out data we see.
    I love how white knights get so irate when anyone deduces anything. You don't always need hard evidence from sources to prove or disprove something. In this case, people say "just because its on sale means nothing" because there hasn't been an inside source confirming sales are horrid.

The problem with that line of thinking is that it ignores all of the other signs that the sales are atrocious. A new game going on sale a week later, so many people refunding that they have to start denying them, and the massive backlash should confirm sales are in the toilet, but for some people its not enough.

well they did offer 500 atoms as a "we're sorry"

You can buy pot plants with that, so they are trying.
    Can't even buy a digital trucker hat with it those cost 600 atoms!

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Can't even buy a digital trucker hat with it those cost 600 atoms!
    Im just waiting for them to offer a discount on skyrim for those who can provide proof of purchase.

Then cthulhu gets summoned under their studio

Quote Originally Posted by Fayolynn View Post
    Whats funny about that?

Question for anyone that has finished the main storyline...

Do you ever find out where the Scorch Beasts came from? Listening to the audio logs for the Brotherhood of Steel seemed to hint that someone engineered them.
    I think it had something to do with enclave experiments. But mostly it was from the miners in the Watoga area using radiation for the mining process. Which turned bats into the scorch beasts.

15+ Year Old Account
    Im just waiting for them to offer a discount on skyrim for those who can provide proof of purchase.

Then cthulhu gets summoned under their studio
    Hodd toward isnt that giving. Youll get more paid fallout™ 76™ dlc™ and youll like it.

Hodd toward isnt that giving. Youll get more paid fallout™ 76™ dlc™ and youll like it.
    Someone needs to make memes of hodd toward as dutch from red dead 2. Cowboy hat n all. Pointing a gun with a quote "remember the time you stole from me"

"Which one" and does this epic little lean in and gleeful smile