Page 10 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Somehow that sentence using somehow seems somehow wrong but somehow I somehow be wrong.
    Somehow I don't think so. Somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Valehna View Post
    Those 2 swords aren't Frostmourne, are they?.... Also, they have a fraction of the power Frostmourne had. What exactly are you not getting here?...
    No, they came from it. And I'm sure a reconstructed 2H Frostmourne would have a fraction of its power too.

Blizzard wanted to make frost a purely DW spec so they conjured up a bs reason to take the 2H option away. That is the only reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nayami View Post
    Frostmourne looks nice and all, but it's got nothing on Unholy's Death's Deliverance skin!

Honestly, I think this is the most amazing death knight themed weapon currently available. Of course opinions may differ, but love using this with the MoP CM set.
    That looks like a haunter pair of gardening scissors lel.

I agree that death knights should get the transmo. It doesn't make sense time- and lorewise, but the warglaives also don't make sense. Just pretend it's the visage of Frostmourne conjured by the will of the deathlord or something.

Deleted
    Get rid of Transmog all together and be done with the silly argument, waste of time.

What is a waste of time? This discussion that you deliberately decided to take part in or transmogging in general because reasons?
    I don't follow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mario710 View Post
    Would you look at that? I'll be sure to make my avatar a picture of my character wielding Frostmourne to spite the idiots against the notion of a simple weapon illusion.
    It's not simple since you imply that frost will be able to wield 2-handers again. You can't make it "just an illusion", because animations won't fit your attack speed or be outright broken.

And anyways - we never obtained frostmourne at any point of time before it got shattered - why should it even be a transmog option?
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2018-12-03 at 12:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    What is a waste of time? This discussion that you deliberately decided to take part in or transmogging in general because reasons?
    I don't follow.
    If you can't follow that simple sentence then i shall not explain myself lol.

I agree, they should have it as a DK mog that you can unlock, with the swirly graphics from the soul fragments as you attack.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I agree, they should have it as a DK mog that you can unlock, with the swirly graphics from the soul fragments as you attack.
    Yes i would like the weapon as a transmog but then again i think stuff like that kills the glory of the weapon... i mean i dont care about Ashbringer anymore or Doomhammer because everyone has it .....

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    It looks great, it looks sweet: https://imgur.com/a/JqdpX

It would cure the pain from having toothpicks in Legion.
    Seriously people like you are the reason current wow has become so dull and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by rustaclut View Post
    Yes i would like the weapon as a transmog but then again i think stuff like that kills the glory of the weapon... i mean i dont care about Ashbringer anymore or Doomhammer because everyone has it .....
    How does having to farm for the actual legendary as the requirement take away from it? Most people will never bother lol.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

Wait a sec, did players ever got a chance to get Frostmourne back in wotlk? I remember the legendary were shadowmourne or something like that. And now with it gone in Legion there is no chance for you to get trasmog for frostmourne, maybe youll get a chance to get that legendary transmog in the future if you have it like the dhs one

Deleted
    How does having to farm for the actual legendary as the requirement take away from it? Most people will never bother lol.
    What? where did i mention "having to farm" for anything? lol

What? where did i mention "having to farm" for anything? lol
    Well they are not just going to give you the transmog for free, you have to unlock it by doing the legendary quest line and earning it in game, it doesn't devalue it because it takes a 1-2 months or more to get if you do it every week. As of now mine sits in the bank doing nothing until time walking.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

Deleted
    Well they are not just going to give you the transmog for free, you have to unlock it by doing the legendary quest line and earning it in game, it doesn't devalue it because it takes a 1-2 months or more to get if you do it every week. As of now mine sits in the bank doing nothing until time walking.
    What are you even talking about?

i dont think completeing a quest line which takes around 10-20 minutes and recieveing Doomhammer or Ashbringer is farming by any stretch of the imagination....

And if you believe that every paladin being able to weild the SAME weapon doesnt devalue it then you might be slightly deluded...

If you can't follow that simple sentence then i shall not explain myself lol.
    For this "silly argument" being a "waste of time" you're posting quite a lot.
    Conclusion: You are a hypocrite.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    For this "silly argument" being a "waste of time" you're posting quite a lot.
    Conclusion: You are a hypocrite.
    It's a silly argument because it WONT happen so get over it and move on.

And the main reason i posting here alot if because people are quoting me so i am replying... dont think its that hard to understand the reasoning... but then again this is a Forum...

What are you even talking about?

i dont think completeing a quest line which takes around 10-20 minutes and recieveing Doomhammer or Ashbringer is farming by any stretch of the imagination....

And if you believe that every paladin being able to weild the SAME weapon doesnt devalue it then you might be slightly deluded...
    Oh I was thinking Shadowmourne hahahaha. I am really high though and Frostmourne no longer exists anyways so it is a non issue.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

Deleted
    Oh I was thinking Shadowmourne hahahaha. I am really high though and Frostmourne no longer exists anyways so it is a non issue.
    Ahh then i agree with you i farmed Shadowmourne hard and think that should be a transmog

If you really want to put all the arguments to bed, it's pretty simple. Make ICC a TW raid (like BT and Ulduar) and have a quest chain for DKs to obtain it there. Before it's destroyed. Satisfies the lore / gameplay / equip or can't equip discussions.

And with the DK changes in 8.1 (ability damage scaling off attack power rather than weapon damage), 2H Frost could be a thing again if Blizzard lifts the 1H restrictions on the abilities.