Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    Torreira best player in PL?
    Wouldn't dare to say that now that Fred is back.

A legend already.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Henx View Post
    Wouldn't dare to say that now that Fred is back.
    Dunno why you're having a go at fred who hasnt even been given a fair run of games.

Who is Fred? I only heard of Matic

Not sure I like this "Europa League 2" starting from 2021 onwards...

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Not sure I like this "Europa League 2" starting from 2021 onwards...
    What's that? Even weaker teams than "EL1" ?

Deleted
    Hands up everyone who's longed for a tournament with mid table teams playing weakened lineups and where the semi finalists are Wolves, Getafe, Parma and Wolfsburg.

15+ Year Old Account
    So Southampton sacked Hughes, Mou can't be the first PL manager to get sacked now! So... can United please kindly go ahead and sack him? Pretty please?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tcable View Post
    Hands up everyone who's longed for a tournament with mid table teams playing weakened lineups and where the semi finalists are Wolves, Getafe, Parma and Wolfsburg.
    not really, it's more the top teams in smaller european nations rather than more PL clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Dunno why you're having a go at fred who hasnt even been given a fair run of games.
    Part of the joke. But based on what I have heard he hasn't delivered. It surely doesn't help that Mourinho won't give him a fair chance though.

- - - Updated - - -

Arsenal has all the possibilities in the world to grab a victory at Old Trafford at Wednesday. But usually when United is playing poorly and Arsenal is in form United somehow grabs the 3 points.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    What's that? Even weaker teams than "EL1" ?
    I guess. EL will have less teams as well.

- - - Updated - - -

So in the summer it will be:

Portugal vs Switzerland

Netherlands vs England

I knew they wouldn't put Portugal vs England in a semi-final. "Draw" my ass.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    So Southampton sacked Hughes, Mou can't be the first PL manager to get sacked now! So... can United please kindly go ahead and sack him? Pretty please?
    Fulham sacked theirs already before Soton did, Mou seems to be enjoying some sort of safety net atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fulham sacked theirs already before Soton did, Mou seems to be enjoying some sort of safety net atm.
    When we get battered by Arsenal at OT on Wednesday he'll be out. At that point we go from 'mathematically possible' top 4 to 'wholly unrealistic'; as if we weren't there already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    When we get battered by Arsenal at OT on Wednesday he'll be out. At that point we go from 'mathematically possible' top 4 to 'wholly unrealistic'; as if we weren't there already.
    Would be a glorious exit. Imagine it would be more fun if Mourinho's job were on the line based on the RO16 in the CL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Would be a glorious exit. Imagine it would be more fun if Mourinho's job were on the line based on the RO16 in the CL.
    What’s the point in waiting till then?

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    If only it was Wenger delivering the final blow.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/i/status/1069564155953328128

kek

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah, not sure how I missed/forgot about that. Doh.

Think the safety net Mou is enjoying is the fact it would cost "too much" to sack him.

Well theres also the question who do you replace him with.

I know everyone brings up Zidane but thats assuming Zidane even wants to go there and tarnish his reputation after 3 back to back CL wins.

Does he want a proper challenge?

Jardim?

If we're insisting on waiting for the summer there's a lot of interesting managers who could do exciting things with the team. Silva, Howe, Nagelsmann or any other manager doing a great job with a mid team. Look at Spurs and Poch. Could even give an outside shout to Blanc for his Man U connection, though I didn't follow him at PSG so don't really know what kind of football he stands for. With the current Mourinho situation just about anyone would be an upgrade. Even a meme-choice like Big Sam gets his team to work for results and and he has a philosophy unlike Mourinho.

Zidane wouldn't be one of my personal favorites, but I'd definitely take him over Mourinho. 3 CL wins in 3 years is impressive but two different teams in two different situations. Could be great could be disappointment. I don't think there really is a "safe" choice. We have to pick someone we believe in that we will get behind.

Deleted
    Manchester United. "Proper challenge". Hahahaha!

Yeovil Town, there's a proper challenge. A team where you can still point to almost any player in the world and get him, not so much.