Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Keny View Post
    Seriously people like you are the reason current wow has become so dull and boring.
    Yeah, wanting cool looking items is responsible for it. Tak your meds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    Shadowmourne is a shitty tier C weapon.

Somehow me not being a Lich King did not prevent me from forging 2 blades from its shards. Other classes have received their iconic weapons, Ashbringer, Doomhammer and Scepter. Somehow Frostmourne is too much. LeL.
    No shit it’s too much. The other weapons didn’t have near the lore or power behind them.

It’s never going to happen bro. You will never see Frostmourne as a transmoggable weapon in WoW that players get to use.

Quote Originally Posted by rustaclut View Post
    It's a silly argument because it WONT happen so get over it and move on.
    Ah, it's the allpowerful "because I say so" argument. Because Blizzard has never changed its stance on anything due to player feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Beet View Post
    No shit it’s too much. The other weapons didn’t have near the lore or power behind them.

It’s never going to happen bro. You will never see Frostmourne as a transmoggable weapon in WoW that players get to use.
    Like Doomhammer? Scepter of Sargeras? Ashbringer? Also lore wise new blades are stronger than frostmourne so yeah yah.

Maybe not, but only because of bad reasons.

As cool as it would be there are 3 reason for not having Frostmourne.
    1) there is no item ingame for the sword (no the gm artifact doesn't count as it isn't in the game files)
    2) blizzard is too lazy to make one and think of a way for players to obtain it .
    3) the sword has been disassembled . Some shards + the dragon skull thing became shadowmourne and the remaining shards are the blades of the fallen prince.

If anything they will let you use shadowmourne as it is rightfully prorpiety of the player and already in the files.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like Doomhammer? Scepter of Sargeras? Ashbringer? Also lore wise new blades are stronger than frostmourne so yeah yah.

Maybe not, but only because of bad reasons.
    Yes like Doomhammer, Scepter of Sargeras, and Ashbringer. They don’t have near the power of Frostmourne. Frostmourne corrupted the soul of Arthas. And those who he killed with it he was able to take their souls into it. You will never get it as a player for -good- reason.

Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    As cool as it would be there are 3 reason for not having Frostmourne.
    1) there is no item ingame for the sword (no the gm artifact doesn't count as it isn't in the game files)
    2) blizzard is too lazy to make one and think of a way for players to obtain it .
    3) the sword has been disassembled . Some shards + the dragon skull thing became shadowmourne and the remaining shards are the blades of the fallen prince.

If anything they will let you use shadowmourne as it is rightfully prorpiety of the player and already in the files.
    Frostmourne received a model update with Legion. They were probably gonna make it avaliable but scrapped it.

Yes like Doomhammer, Scepter of Sargeras, and Ashbringer. They don’t have near the power of Frostmourne. Frostmourne corrupted the soul of Arthas. And those who he killed with it he was able to take their souls into it. You will never get it as a player for -good- reason.
    Scepter of Sargeras destroyed a world, Ashbringer is a naaru but yes, Doomhammer is pretty crappy.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

You must be joking. All of them are more powerful, not to mention UH Apocalypse that have destroyed many worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    It's not simple since you imply that frost will be able to wield 2-handers again. You can't make it "just an illusion", because animations won't fit your attack speed or be outright broken.
    As if DW attack animations aren't already FUBAR.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, it is a drivel. Yeah, reforging one blade into two sords is fine but not into one, yeah.

I have a DK friend, ven one DK in a family and they and I think it would be fine.
    SO you basically want a weapon you can't use as a Transmog, because having a dual wielding class forging a weapon that doesn't work for their class would be really stupid.

They used shards to help build two new swords, they didn't use the entirety of Frostmourne to make the two new swords...just some shards...but yes...I suppose they're supposed to completely change a spec because a few people want to pretend they're Arthas for their god mod rp.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    SO you basically want a weapon you can't use as a Transmog, because having a dual wielding class forging a weapon that doesn't work for their class would be really stupid.

They used shards to help build two new swords, they didn't use the entirety of Frostmourne to make the two new swords...just some shards...but yes...I suppose they're supposed to completely change a spec because a few people want to pretend they're Arthas for their god mod rp.
    Frost should be 2h again. Also I can use it for UH.

2h frost was the most epic. Also yaddayadda shitty backstory.

i just want 2h frost back. it's stupid i can use my 2h to play blood and unholy but i have to farm two more weapons to play frost. plus it looks dumb af to be plate armored dk rolling up with toothpick swords.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    i just want 2h frost back. it's stupid i can use my 2h to play blood and unholy but i have to farm two more weapons to play frost. plus it looks dumb af to be plate armored dk rolling up with toothpick swords.
    Then use axes or maces? this silly "toothpick swords" is just not true.

7+ Year Old Account
    shards of frostmourne anyone?? we already have the mog.
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

I think it's too much of an icon to me able to transmog it. If so, why not the whole armor set?

Quote Originally Posted by RealJorenthar View Post
    I think it's too much of an icon to me able to transmog it. If so, why not the whole armor set?
    Doomhammer, Ashbringer too are icons.

I use the Slayer of the Lifeless and i'm pretty happy with it with winter enchants on both of them. Looks hella frosty!

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You must be joking. All of them are more powerful, not to mention UH Apocalypse that have destroyed many worlds.
    These new lore weapons are silly

Anything thats says destroyed whole worlds or conquered the universe are by default lame imo. A sword that went from king to king with lots of betrayal and blood has much more to it imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GrimReaper673 View Post
    If you really want to put all the arguments to bed, it's pretty simple. Make ICC a TW raid (like BT and Ulduar) and have a quest chain for DKs to obtain it there. Before it's destroyed. Satisfies the lore / gameplay / equip or can't equip discussions.

And with the DK changes in 8.1 (ability damage scaling off attack power rather than weapon damage), 2H Frost could be a thing again if Blizzard lifts the 1H restrictions on the abilities.
    The day frost gets 2 hand frost or 2 hand blood dps back I will go back to my dk.
    Still anything that has to do with Arthas and frostmourne they should be realy carefull about, it's like the last thing that stayed pretty much iconic up from the moment he dies.
    Ressing the dude and anything will just destroy something they have been built up since warcraft 3. You see what happend to everyones favorite mage kael in bc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post

Anything thats says destroyed whole worlds or conquered the universe are by default lame imo. A sword that went from king to king with lots of betrayal and blood has much more to it imo.
    It did went from Nathrezim to Nathrezim with lots of betrayal and blood, each improving the weapon to what it became.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Annka View Post
    I use the Slayer of the Lifeless and i'm pretty happy with it with winter enchants on both of them. Looks hella frosty!

Ah, lovely ice age textures. I would rather not. I'm too much of a normie to appreciate old school.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post

- - - Updated - - -

The day frost gets 2 hand frost or 2 hand blood dps back I will go back to my dk.
    Still anything that has to do with Arthas and frostmourne they should be realy carefull about, it's like the last thing that stayed pretty much iconic up from the moment he dies.
    Ressing the dude and anything will just destroy something they have been built up since warcraft 3. You see what happend to everyones favorite mage kael in bc.
    What Goblin said below. They were passed like a cheap hooker.