Longstrider not working on Holy Priest

I have an azerite trait that doe snot alter movement speed or haste (my highest stat).

If you have a Holy or Disc priest that can activate this "passive" trait, post screenshot.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently Woundbinder never procs either.
    Last edited by Shalaator; 2018-12-02 at 05:47 AM.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    I find that very hard to believe. My guess is that you don't understand how it works, and/or don't know how to actually check your movement speed.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a Holy Priest I see Woundbinder proccing quite often. Longstrider didn't seem to raise any stats for me whatsoever that I could notice though.

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

Quote Originally Posted by Beace View Post
    I find that very hard to believe. My guess is that you don't understand how it works, and/or don't know how to actually check your movement speed.
    Post screenshot of longstrider being active and increasing your stats.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    As a Holy Priest I see Woundbinder proccing quite often. Longstrider didn't seem to raise any stats for me whatsoever that I could notice though.
    I get procs on my alliance night elf priest.

I get no procs on my goblin priest. Perhaps goblin 1% haste racial is interfering with woundbinder.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    You talk about Longstrider increasing your stats. What stats are you expecting it to increase?

How are you measuring your movement speed?

Quote Originally Posted by Beace View Post
    You talk about Longstrider increasing your stats. What stats are you expecting it to increase?

How are you measuring your movement speed?

Post screenshot of your top secondary (haste for me) being improved.
    Post screenshot of ANY speed change.

Don't worry how I'm doing it; if you can confirm/deny it's effectiveness, please show me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalaator View Post

Don't worry how I'm doing it; if you can confirm/deny it's effectiveness, please show me.
    Increases your movement speed by x% of your highest secondary rating, up to x%

It increases your movement speed.... not your secondary stats.

FC - 2234-7580-4322
    Ingame - Mille
    DS name - Groggen

I think you are reading it wrong, it doesn't give any haste, it takes a % of your highest stat ( haste ) and increase your movement speed by that amount up to a cap.
    On a ilvl 400 piece it would be increases your movement speed by 21% of your highest secondary rating up to 6%. Meaning it would cap out at 6% movement speed.

It is entirely possible that you aren't noticing any change simply because the amount of rating being converted into movement speed is negligible.

/dump GetUnitSpeed("player")

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account

I do not have a 110+ priest to show it. I've been trying to help you, how about you drop the attitude. I repeat: I don't think you understand how Longstrider works. So yeah I'm trying to get you to verify how you think it works, and how you see it in-game.

And to add further info: It doesn't increase your speed stat either. It simply increases your movement speed. And if you don't run an addon or script to actually show your movement speed, you can't see it with blizzard's default UI.
    Last edited by Beace; 2018-12-03 at 09:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Longstrider makes you move faster, it doesn't increase your actual secondary stats.
    https://imgur.com/a/NaSyDR5
    Without helmet, 100% movement speed. With helmet (That has longstrider), 103% movement speed on foot.

Longstrider effect is barely noticeable without addons. As others said, it increases movement speed and the default ui doesn't show it.

I'd be interested in how you tested for woundbinder, because if there was a bug with the trait, it probably would be known to more people.

Deleted
    As a lot of people already stated, longstrider makes you move faster, the innermost circle isnt about dps/heal but surviving: moving out of aoe is surviving.
    a single longstriders worth is 5-7% depending on itemlevel (and secondary stat value), 3 of those will make you noticeably faster.
    Is it worth it? possibly, it frees up a bit reaction speed or allows a cast to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    I think you are reading it wrong, it doesn't give any haste, it takes a % of your highest stat ( haste ) and increase your movement speed by that amount up to a cap.
    On a ilvl 400 piece it would be increases your movement speed by 21% of your highest secondary rating up to 6%. Meaning it would cap out at 6% movement speed.

It is entirely possible that you aren't noticing any change simply because the amount of rating being converted into movement speed is negligible.
    I see thank you. Garbage trait.