Page 45 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    Who the fuck is asmogold and why does anyone give a shit what he has to say?
    Because when you jump on a popular bandwagon you tend to get some attention, I never heard of him till BfA...till people started on the hate bandwagon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    He makes more money with his streams than a regular job would give him. It's crazy how much money he gets. He has an estimated net worth of $1.2 million.
    That is pretty damn good.

Heelsvsbabyface has more average views per video. I wonder how much he’s worth?

Deleted
    Without Asmongold WoW fell off to the fourth row on Twitch, behind some games you'd never hear about. To think Blizzard actually mistreated him.

He'll be back for WoW Classic though and it will be glorious.

So he's not having fun playing the game, but keeps playing the game because he gets a good income from it.

The poor, poor thing. How he manages to lift his head off the pillow and face the day I don't know.

The rest of us, the mature, responsible adults, are sitting here saying "That's what a job is, buddy. Welcome to the real world. Now either find something different to do that you enjoy or stop whining about it."
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

Quote Originally Posted by trajandreps View Post
    Without Asmongold WoW fell off to the fourth row on Twitch, behind some games you'd never hear about. To think Blizzard actually mistreated him.

He'll be back for WoW Classic though and it will be glorious.
    People still watch other people play games?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Because when you jump on a popular bandwagon you tend to get some attention, I never heard of him till BfA...till people started on the hate bandwagon.
    I can hate or love a game without there being a bandwagon.

Anyway, are you as hot as your avatar offline or is that just an avatar? Wanna grab coffee?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    People still watch other people play games?

- - - Updated - - -

I can hate or love a game without there being a bandwagon.

Anyway, are you as hot as your avatar offline or is that just an avatar? Wanna grab coffee?
    Not saying you can't, but hate bandwagons have been really popular recently...even people who're about preaching peace have been jumping on hate bandwagons.

Not saying you can't, but hate bandwagons have been really popular recently...even people who're about preaching peace have been jumping on hate bandwagons.
    It's the "like and share" generation, people think less and less about what they do...they think less and less period. As cliche as it sounds, they're more sheepish than ever, although lately some seem to be waking up to the fact that swiping up and down images all day won't bring you happiness nor intellect.

It's not really a bandwagon anymore. People don't like BFA despite it being a popular opinion or not. The game sucks and is poorly developed as stated in a million different Youtube videos, and from the developers themselves. Everyone knew this expansion was going to be a dumpster fire when it had no general direction.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    If Asmongold is not enjoying the game anymore, he should stop playing.
    It's his income. He can twitch about him not liking the game all he wants..but he gets $$ from 12yr olds from his streams.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LoaThaFett View Post
    lol wut

You walk down a dark alley.

You hear a sound behind.

You quickly turn around to this face:

Wat girl on wowhead did he date???
    I think it was Perculia, cause the other is married. *I thought both of them were married*
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Here I am, sitting in rented apartment in NorthEast China, 12000 kilometers from home reading 48 pages of discussion about what someone who earns money by swearing and cursing on internet (with his mouth full of spit) says.
    How did I come to this point of my life?
    "Ahhh ahhhhh, ahhh, yeah, ahhhh, YEAH, YEAH, RIGHT THERE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh" Jenna Jameson

Quote Originally Posted by VladimirM View Post
    Here I am, sitting in rented apartment in NorthEast China, 12000 kilometers from home reading 48 pages of discussion about what someone who earns money by swearing and cursing on internet (with his mouth full of spit) says.
    Oh. i live in China too. hehe
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

You can hate his persona, flame it and whatnot, but his thoughts about the game are on point.Terribly on point.
    c

Quote Originally Posted by Indil View Post
    You can hate his persona, flame it and whatnot, but his thoughts about the game are on point.Terribly on point.
    i mean, money and success always brings hate. If people are flaming you, chances are your doing it right.

I know i could be living my humdrum ass, groundhogs day ass life... or i could be playing a game and getting paid way over what the overwhelming majority of america makes.

I imagine anyone here being objective would go with the latter :P

disclaimer: ive never watched one of his streams, nor do i care to. but i dont "do" streams so i havent saw anyones. /shrug

5+ Year Old Account
    Ok. Do you want to know why Blizzard may "mistreat" Asmongold? He doesn't have a large core wow audience by his own admission, therefore he may not be on their radar in the way you assume.

Let's use some admissions and maths here;

Asmongold stated recently only 17% of his audience actually play WoW, when discussing his analytics on twitch.

So let's say an average asmon stream usually nets 25,000 viewers, which isn't too far off the mark. 17% of 25,000 is 4250.

Let's go further. Remember the "leaked" active sub numbers for WoW that recently came out, 1.7 million? 4250 is 0.25% of 1.7 million.

So by Asmongold's own admission, his WoW consuming audience makes up 0.25% of the total playerbase using the above figures.

Don't get me wrong here, all publicity is good publicity and Blizzard should certainly ensure that popular streamers of their IP's get more recognition, but let's not gloss over figures and try to make out like Asmongold's audience is a sizeable portion of WoW's playerbase, because it isn't.
    Last edited by Fiacla; 2018-12-04 at 12:44 PM. Reason: spelling

Why do people listen to that retard? He's a whiny, mouthbreathing asshat with nothing of value to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    me: wow, why am I tired and feel like shit?
    body: coffee is not a meal, drink some water
    body: eat a vegetable.
    body: sleep
    me: I guess we'll never know
    body: oh my god.

Quote Originally Posted by sibut View Post
    Why do people listen to that retard? He's a whiny, mouthbreathing asshat with nothing of value to say.
    Imagine being this mad about other peoples success yikes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VladimirM View Post
    Bcuz you are living in China...

Deleted
    Shitpost of the year right here.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    49 pages of this shit and its still going? Does it matter what Asmongold's opinion is? No.
    Horde always.

Quote Originally Posted by Azar View Post
    Shitpost of the year right here.
    haha true that. Asmogold is a retard.