Thread: #ThotAudit

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

#ThotAudit

You may or may not have heard about an issue trending on Twitter lately where women describing themselves as "sex workers" are being reported to the IRS for tax fraud and evasion. As it turns out, there is a monetary reward for reporting people who are not paying their taxes. They have been lashing out at these men, calling them "incels" which, if you ask me, is pretty funny when you consider who might spend their hard earned money on "premium" snapchats.

Personally, I have no real stance on the matter. But I have to ask... Is this what happens when women who are tired of being accused of taking advantage of lonely men and looked down on try to flaunt their earnings in an attempt to validate what they do for a living in the eyes of others? Because I just can't help but think that if it were me, I'd just be going about my business and not paying much mind to what people have to say about me.

Haters aren't going to buy you a new car or a house...

But in addition to these "sex workers" these men are also reporting e-girls who are women with, from my perspective at least, fairly content-less channels on streaming platforms such as Twitch.

I can't really help but laugh about the entire matter myself as it seems self-inflicted, but what are your thoughts on the matter?

In case I have failed to explain the matter sufficiently or you just desire some of that juicy sauce, here are a few videos on the matter:

This guy is a bit intense and I think a little over the top but not necessarily wrong about many of the things he has to say. However it is obvious there is a deep-seated level of resentment in his heart towards these women.

This one is more light-hearted.

*Doesn't declare their revenue*

*Gets audited by the IRS*

"wtf fucking incels"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nyeh View Post
    I can't really help but laugh about the entire matter myself
    I think it's hilarious myself, and if any of these thots do indeed get audited and fined, so much the better (and even more hilarious).
    Still not tired of winning.

I can't believe people actually care about this.

Despite the fact that these ladies broke the law, we all know who is reporting them.

Angry sex depraved Trump supporters who have been hated on by women for good reason.

It’s the kind of feeling I get when I hear rumors about Trump legalizing weed. I support it, but it feels wrong, and dirty....

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I can't believe people actually care about this.
    You don't think it's funny? They get looked down on by a bunch of people, flaunt their earnings in an attempt to earn the validation of people who want them to fail at their chosen career path and end up getting audited by the IRS over it.

I mean I'm not invested in it but idk man getting paid to report someone for tax evasion which takes like... 2 minutes? Even if you don't hate them I don't know anybody that doesn't like free money.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm all for reporting tax evaders.

But the most... interesting, I suppose, facet of this is the ostensible reasoning for doing so... not because the people reporting them care about the solvency of the IRS and taxation.

If they are indeed incels, then their mantra is likely more something like "TAXATION IS THEFT! RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE..." in reality. Meaning that instead they're doing so to lash out at these women for flaunting their bodies and levying their sexuality for money; something that incels, by merit of their name, can't do.

Which is weirdly passive-aggressive and jealous. It'd be like someone reporting Al Capone to the IRS back in the day not because he was an infamous gangster, or even because they cared about taxes, but instead because that person didn't like Italians.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I think it's hilarious. Report every one of these women. I couldn't care less less about whatever content they make, but pay your damn taxes.

How would you know they evade taxes?

Edit: What is thot btw? I'm not familiar with the term (except in Thottbot, but I guess you don't mean that).

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean yeah, you have to pay taxes, but its sad how much of a big deal these guys make it out to be, when it really isnt and you just look like that weird neighbour that watches the neighbourhood all day out of his window.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

They get looked down on by a bunch of people, flaunt their earnings in an attempt to earn the validation of people who want them to fail at their chosen career path and end up getting audited by the IRS over it.
    That's a pretty broad brush you're using there.

Sure there are plenty that do deserve being investigated if they aren't paying taxes, everyone should pay taxes regardless of how you earn the money. That's just a fair society. What's kinda sad is the people getting genuinely excited about the idea of reporting someone just because they dislike that they can use their body to earn money.

Hell if I was an attractive woman I'd genuinely consider doing it, it's easy money for very little effort. There's no shame in that. As you said yourself, who doesn't enjoy free money?

So yeah, generally the ones getting excited over a woman being reported to the IRS and laughing about them being investigated are the typical incel leaning morons who have nothing better to do. This is especially obvious when they're reporting women who are clearly doing everything legally and above board just so they cause them the grief of being investigated. Frankly it's kind of pathetic.

Not to mention that the reward for reporting someone is actually more complicated than everyone thinks. It's not just report someone and if they happen to not be paying tax then you get money, it's only if you provide genuine proof they aren't. If you just report someone with no proof and it happens they aren't paying taxes, you don't get paid shit. Even then the amount you're paid is only applicable if they are earning over a certain amount AND EVEN THEN, the percentage you can be rewarded scales on a host of other factors.

So yeah, unless you have access to someones bank account or business records that shows they haven't paid taxes, you won't get shit. So either people are dumb and haven't read the actual terms of reporting or they're just sad people trying to cause others hassle because they're jealous those women can earn easy money and they can't or they can't take being rejected by attractive women.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    The fact that people are going this far to report them, is pretty sad.
    Then by all means, call up the IRS and volunteer to pay the taxes of any of the women who choose not to.

10+ Year Old Account
    So these women broke the law and are getting audited... I'm not sure what is newsworthy about that?
    Can someone explain this to the old timer? Or are we supposed to be 'offended' about who supposedly reported them to the IRS?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I'm all for reporting tax evaders.

But the most... interesting, I suppose, facet of this is the ostensible reasoning for doing so... not because the people reporting them care about the solvency of the IRS and taxation.

If they are indeed incels, then their mantra is likely more something like "TAXATION IS THEFT! RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE..." in reality. Meaning that instead they're doing so to lash out at these women for flaunting their bodies and levying their sexuality for money; something that incels, by merit of their name, can't do.

Which is weirdly passive-aggressive and jealous. It'd be like someone reporting Al Capone to the IRS back in the day not because he was an infamous gangster, or even because they cared about taxes, but instead because that person didn't like Italians.
    Definitely true for all the people standing on a soapbox announcing they are reporting them, I would think. However I think that there are people with other, less caricature-esque motives behind reporting them.

Although Trainwrecktv's infamous rant that got him banned from Twitch was quite harsh towards these female streamers, I personally do not like it when I visit the site and one of those channels was one of the first things to pop up into my recommendations until I bombarded it with a ton of other channels.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    How would you know they evade taxes?

Edit: What is thot btw? I'm not familiar with the term (except in Thottbot, but I guess you don't mean that).
    It's slang kids invented that means "that hoe over there".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    So these women broke the law and are getting audited... I'm not sure what is newsworthy about that?
    Can someone explain this to the old timer? Or are we supposed to be 'offended' about who supposedly reported them to the IRS?
    Its mostly just some guys boasting how they reported some girls to the irs.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Wouldn't #Thaudit be more witty?

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    It’s sad, not because of the uncollected taxes, etc, but because certain men are trying to find anything to get these women off Twitch. This is just the newest one. They wouldn’t report some random nobody... it’s a witch-hunt for Twitch “thots”. That’s sad.
    ^^^^

Screw tax evaders, but the reason people are targeting these people is disgusting. It isn't for some grand "taxes should be payed" morality, it is a "fuck those women over there" ideology.

It's slang kids invented that means "that hoe over there".
    Oh lol, an abbreviation that is longer than what they actually mean (hoe).

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    It is a hidden message for more people to start reporting undeclared income. The bounty reward (which I did not know before this) will motivate even more people to report
    and the geek shall inherit the earth