Poll: Do you believe in Santa Claus is real?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Do you believe in Santa Claus is real?

Do you believe in Santa Claus is real?

As in an actual magical living person right now, who has a naughty and nice list, has children sit on his lap and delivers presents to all good little boys ad girls all over the world on Christmas Morning?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

15+ Year Old Account
    I sure do

clean this up mods.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't go down this path again, friend. You're so much better since you re-imagined yourself and changed your name.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterBeast View Post
    clean this up mods.
    It's just a straight up or down vote on if people believe in Santa Claus. Nothing about this is against the rules.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Don't go down this path again, friend. You're so much better since you re-imagined yourself and changed your name.
    It's just a question not prefaced based on anything and it is December, nothing wrong with simply asking. How many believe.

Nah, I mean I know he is based on Saint Nicholas but Fat bearded guy with his magical reindeer? Not really no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Nah, I mean I know he is based on Saint Nicholas but Fat bearded guy with his magical reindeer? Not really no.
    I forgot to include the Reindeer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well you'd better or you'll go to Hell to burn forever for your sins. Seems like a no-brainer on this one.

Deleted
    Yes I also believe in unicorn, tooth fairy, big foot and flat earth. Especially when I take acid.

10+ Year Old Account
    You'd better if you don't want coal in your stocking.

Between 1200 and 1500, gift-giving celebrations took place on St. Nicholas’ Day, Dec. 6. After the Protestant Reformation, the Catholic saint lost prominence, but the tradition continued. This time, the gift giving was attributed to baby Jesus. Since the infant could carry only so many presents, he was given a helper who encouraged good behavior from children -- and threatened them with kidnappings or whippings otherwise.
    If Santa was real he would have wanted posters.

yes.
    /10chars
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

Deleted
    Why the hell not, I love Christmas. and everything that comes with it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilhen7 View Post
    If Santa was real he would have wanted posters.
    This is not that Santa, this is as he is written as a character in the modern age, with magic and magic reindeer.

Me and my brother were never taught about Santa when we were kids. Until I was either 6 or 7, I had no idea who that was. It wasnt until my friend mother asked us one year what we wanted Santa to bring us for Christmas, that I first heard the name. To which I asked her who Santa was. I recall that being followed my a looked of shocked confusion of her part. She then explained who Santa was and what he does. And then i took the next several minutes (as a 6 or 7 year old, mind you) picking apart why none of it made any sense and that things like that cant exist in the real world. And every Christmas from then on out I went around telling and explaining to all my firends that Santa wasn't real. Their parents were never a big fan of that. : |

10+ Year Old Account
    Bunch of Scrooges voting.

Today must be a really slow day...

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    This is not that Santa, this is as he is written as a character in the modern age, with magic and magic reindeer.

He would still have wanted posters for breaking and entering.

I believe the hype.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus View Post
    Me and my brother were never taught about Santa when we were kids. Until I was either 6 or 7, I had no idea who that was. It wasnt until my friend mother asked us one year what we wanted Santa to bring us for Christmas, that I first heard the name. To which I asked her who Santa was. I recall that being followed my a looked of shocked confusion of her part. She then explained who Santa was and what he does. And then i took the next several minutes (as a 6 or 7 year old, mind you) picking apart why none of it made any sense and that thing like that cant exist in the real world. And every Christmas from then on out I went around telling and explaining to all my firends that Santa wasn't real. Their parents were never a big fan of that. : |
    Your parents are assholes and so are you. Ruining the joy of children like that.