10+ Year Old Account
    I can't do anything in Discord until they unfuck my account. It says I have to "claim" the account before I can do anything, and when I do, it says the email I entered is already registered. No shit sherlock, it's MY goddamn account. So yeah. They can either fix it or screw off forever. I'm willing to bet the latter will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I can't do anything in Discord until they unfuck my account. It says I have to "claim" the account before I can do anything, and when I do, it says the email I entered is already registered. No shit sherlock, it's MY goddamn account. So yeah. They can either fix it or screw off forever. I'm willing to bet the latter will happen.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/discordapp/...account_after/ googling it this looked promising.

Since we got the information though, can you put it in the main post?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/discordapp/...account_after/ googling it this looked promising.

Since we got the information though, can you put it in the main post?
    Oops.

Donezo

Also, no, that didn't work, the steps to take kind of end in nothing. Discord sent me a response saying they are working on it (looked automated). Sad part is, I probably couldn't even register a new account with the same email. And I'm only guessing what my password is since it's been so long since I used the Discord account.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2018-12-03 at 10:57 PM.

Sleep after my first day of work was terrible, and to top it off my dad can't take me every day, which means taking the bus and waiting an hour before I can actually work.

Looks like I'm buying a car far faster that I thought. I'm definitely not doing this for half a year, so I'll try and get it by January.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    ewwww Discord. why bring that back?

10+ Year Old Account
    But Discord is so useful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    But Discord is so useful.
    you spelled terrible wrong

Even eight hours of sleep doesn't feel like enough.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not a picture of my plushie...but mine is one of the ones in the pile! (Near the middle, not done yet obviously.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    Not a picture of my plushie...but mine is one of the ones in the pile! (Near the middle, not done yet obviously.)

[IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/501768534297411595/519263695470329858/image.jpeg[/IM]
    that's quite a pile of precious pony plushies

Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    that's quite a pile of precious pony plushies
    Tis a shame that Isipon has to steal them.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

[IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/501768534297411595/519263695470329858/image.jpeg[/IG]
    Seeing bald ones is weird, but they still look nice

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Seeing bald ones is weird, but they still look nice
    Yeah that's because they're still in the process of being made. I was sent that as an "in progress" picture. "Yours is the one in the middle and is next to be done after the Fluttershy." The completed one will be much better haha.

Yeah that's because they're still in the process of being made. I was sent that as an "in progress" picture. "Yours is the one in the middle and is next to be done after the Fluttershy." The completed one will be much better haha.
    It's good you found someone that does the job well, and at all, I've heard a few stories of artists not even starting the project, but keep the money.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    It's good you found someone that does the job well, and at all, I've heard a few stories of artists not even starting the project, but keep the money.
    Yeah I checked that before starting the process. Several people I know have bought from this guy and they are top notch.

https://www.deviantart.com/epicrainbowcrafts

Yeah I checked that before starting the process. Several people I know have bought from this guy and they are top notch.

https://www.deviantart.com/epicrainbowcrafts
    They certainly look top notch.

One show's haitus is another show's "oh jeez how many episodes did I miss?! Binge time!"

Ducktales continues to be awesome. More shows should try that "hook you with an episode on Youtube for free" thing. After all it was all those clips from MLP on Youtube that got me to watch that.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    One show's haitus is another show's "oh jeez how many episodes did I miss?! Binge time!"

[IMG]https://i.gyazo.com/73a2a0cb6bf64806edc1d86a5309284c.png[/MG]

Ducktales continues to be awesome. More shows should try that "hook you with an episode on Youtube for free" thing. After all it was all those clips from MLP on Youtube that got me to watch that.
    From what little I've seen of the show it has been pretty good to plain ol' entertaining.