Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I'm a season behind on Arrow.
    And I thought the 100 was going...but that last season grabbed me by the nuts and made me squee...

Quote Originally Posted by Lanrefni View Post
    Legends jumped the shark and kept going,it is gloriously absurd now.
    Legends does its best to revel in its own absurdity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanrefni View Post
    Legends jumped the shark and kept going,it is gloriously absurd now.
    Last Legends I remember was Rip came back... and lets be fair... all that jumping around in time is pretty shark jumpy from the beginning.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

I started Arrow and Flash the first 2 seasons of Both were good same with Legends. Now I can't get into them. Now the 100 on the other hand I watch that every time the new season comes out on Netflix, same with Supernatural.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    I used to watch the Arrowvers stuff and Supernatural. Only going to keep watching Legends as Constantine is joining up but the rest are pretty poor imho. Oh boo hoo i am a superhero! Woe is me! Typical DC stuff sadly. Still like Supernatural.
    So Constantine is joining in new season?

Watched Supergirl when it was on CBS, but not since the switch. I was keeping up with Supernatural but fell behind in like 2015. Binged the 100 and caught up to the current season, but I have a serious love/hate relationship with that one. I've wanted to watch Arrow and the Flash, but there are just too many shows in general to try and catch

i watch them, i just wish they would lay off the sjw stuff. CW writer "Something's missing...oh i know lets add a transgender, gay, handicap superhero." We get it, the characters gay or whatever, why are you making a big deal about it? I remember watching the first season of supergirl and nearly every episode was "you don't think I can do it cuz im a woman? blah,blah, blah"
    Last edited by psiko74; 2018-12-06 at 01:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Last Legends I remember was Rip came back... and lets be fair... all that jumping around in time is pretty shark jumpy from the beginning.
    Off-topic from CW but if you want a series that does time travel well watch 12 monkeys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daws View Post
    Off-topic from CW but if you want a series that does time travel well watch 12 monkeys.
    Series was done fairly well... but they kinda lost it before the end of the next to last season... I was pleased with the series for the most part. the movie was better than the series though.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    CW is mostly over dramatic trash with annoying love triangles that demolish any potential story. Makes me mad Arrow was good for like 2 seasons then it goes full cringe mode.

The 100 was surprisingly good I can't believe it's even on the network but I haven't watched anything after they were forced to leave earth to survive primfiya or w/e. Has its ups and downs ofc, you can see the teen drama bleed in here and there but mostly it is solid.

Supernatural will always be a fav , the characters are great.

I wish more shows would focus on story development instead of stupid fucking relationships no 1 gives a damn about. I can only handle a certain amount of sap.

I tried the flash but I just can't lol
    Last edited by Lazuli; 2018-12-06 at 07:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I watched the first season of Arrow and the Flash but not since then.

Supernatural had a very, very strong start, with the planned 4-5 season arc (it went downhill after). The Arrowverse is just ... bad, i'd say.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    CW is mostly over dramatic trash with annoying love triangles that demolish any potential story. Makes me mad Arrow was good for like 2 seasons then it goes full cringe mode.

The 100 was surprisingly good I can't believe it's even on the network but I haven't watched anything after they were forced to leave earth to survive primfiya or w/e. Has its ups and downs ofc, you can see the teen drama bleed in here and there but mostly it is solid.
    I started watching The 100 with my brother because he had seen it and asked me if I wanted to rewatch with him.

Watched four of them, and the first two deaths made it clear it was just playing for teen drama and shock value (fittingly my brother was 17 and as far as I know didn't watch any other shows). It tried to pull a Rogue One where I'm supposed to care for characters dying when they've had 30 minutes of screen time and 0 character development. I actually hate it more than the cliché 'good-guys-win-the-day' stories.

As for Arrow, four episodes as well and I tapped out.
    Flash, one episode had me 'yeah, right'.
    Superheroes is the cheesy stuff I like when they're story driven cartoons like the DC Animated Universe. Make it live action teen drama and you've lost me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    I started watching The 100 with my brother because he had seen it and asked me if I wanted to rewatch with him.

Watched four of them, and the first two deaths made it clear it was just playing for teen drama and shock value (fittingly my brother was 17 and as far as I know didn't watch any other shows). It tried to pull a Rogue One where I'm supposed to care for characters dying when they've had 30 minutes of screen time and 0 character development. I actually hate it more than the cliché 'good-guys-win-the-day' stories.

As for Arrow, four episodes as well and I tapped out.
    Flash, one episode had me 'yeah, right'.
    Superheroes is the cheesy stuff I like when they're story driven cartoons like the DC Animated Universe. Make it live action teen drama and you've lost me.
    First season of 100 is a little cringe , but every review I read said just keep watching, and true enough it gets worth it.

Some crazy shit happens lol you just have to move past the initial "oh wow an angsty teen show" but I understand exactly where you're coming from because that was 100% my reaction.

Deleted
    First season of 100 is a little cringe , but every review I read said just keep watching, and true enough it gets worth it.

Some crazy shit happens lol you just have to move past the initial "oh wow an angsty teen show" but I understand exactly where you're coming from because that was 100% my reaction.
    I take your word for it, but with the plethora of other shows out there I usually have a 'yay or nay' moment in a fourth episode that decides whether I binge it or likely drop it forever. Arrow and Vikings were some of those shows, and I actually liked Vikings, just kinda forgot about it.

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    So I've noticed recently, that there has been virtually no talk in any of the threads about CW shows. Nobody is talking about Flash which is on its 4th week, nor Arrow, Supernatural, Legends, etc. Last season there was tons of talk nearly every day but nobody is posting anymore. Did everyone just give up on all these shows or something?
    Yes i am watching most of them. but not all of them.

Supergirl: not watching it very closely. its fun. But a bit to heavy on supergirl is always right/good.
    Arrow: Watching. But the diaz arc etc was getting boring REAL FAST.
    Flash: Watching.
    Black lightning: watching
    Titans: HELL NO. not watching that crap. watch 1 episode and fell so bad after that. It felt like TmnT movies + transformers movies + gi joe movies + whatever else got a love child that is horrible not even his/her mother could love it.
    legends: Find it fun. But kinda hate the unseen evil this is getting old.

Deleted
    I watch Arrow still. New season has been exciting. I tried watching the other shows but they simply have a more light hearted vibe that's not so interesting to me.

That's exactly what the 100 was, until it matured into the grueling bout of pain and misery that we all love.

It seems nobody is watching much of anything live these days. It's streaming or bust.

Quote Originally Posted by JDL49 View Post
    It seems nobody is watching much of anything live these days. It's streaming or bust.
    Funny you should say, that was me like 2 years ago, but $27 dollars for Sling or even $12 for Netflix seemed too pricey because I don't even watch THAT much TV. So I recently got the Hulu Cyber Monday deal for .99 cents, and an old school TV antenna for my TV for like 7 bucks, so I got channel 50, the CW here in Chicago.

Been watching Flash, Black Lightning, and Legends of Tomorrow and Arrow live when I remember on Mondays. Flash has been good. Elseworlds Crossover starts Sunday on Supergirl, rest assured I'm watching that live!!! =D

*kisses dusty ass antenna*

CWSeed does have a lot of episodes on it too. Last year the crossovers were posted pretty quickly. It's free.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."