Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    Are you confusing Bethesda game development with the publisher, which is a seperate entity? Rage isn't from the same folks who worked on this shit hole.
    Rage is made by Id.

Id is good. They just so happen to be owned by Bethesda who publishes their game, but their team is separate.

Except in the case of FO76 where they actually worked in the netcode for the game....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    The twist behind it all: This was all a long plan for Todd to get your details to purchase Skyrim again.
    He's just gonna ship copies of Skyrim to our door now and automatically charge our cards for it.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

The twist behind it all: This was all a long plan for Todd to get your details to purchase Skyrim again.
    I read the Atari throwback systems I've been seeing in the store have Skyrim ported to them. Made me consider trying it out.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Rage is made by Id.

Id is good. They just so happen to be owned by Bethesda who publishes their game, but their team is separate.

Except in the case of FO76 where they actually worked in the netcode for the game....
    Honestly if Bethesda want any hope of salvaging this piece of garbage then give it to Zenimax to reboot into a proper MMO.

I mean Zenimax turned ESO around just do the same shit to Fallout.

Right now for me this game ranks down there as one of the all time lows.

Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    Live look at Bethesda right now:

He's just gonna ship copies of Skyrim to our door now and automatically charge our cards for it.
    A Sam Hydian level of keeps getting away with it.

Good thing I still have Lifelock from the OPM breach!
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Honestly if Bethesda want any hope of salvaging this piece of garbage then give it to Zenimax to reboot into a proper MMO.

I mean Zenimax turned ESO around just do the same shit to Fallout.

Right now for me this game ranks down there as one of the all time lows.
    Maybe we will someday see Fallout Online come back.

It was going to be a legit Fallout MMO made by the original Interplay team, which Zenimax was allowing them to work on EVEN AFTER they bought the rights to Fallout...until Zenimax rescinded the licence from Interplay and shut the whole thing down.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Their site is now not working.
    Might be related to maintenance, I think they just brought the game down for an hour or so for hotfixes etc.

So this game's full price is £60 here yes.

I bought Hitman 2 for £54.99 and while the scope of the game is not as big it's very well polished, very few bugs and runs as smooth as butter on PS4.

IO who are most certainly a smaller company can polish a game and sell it for cheaper. Says a lot. Even Indie devs who charge like £10 for their games put out better polish than this.

Gaming news sites tomorrow morning.

Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    This will be my last "nerf" post, but man they nerfed Uranium Fever event too. Now it only drops level 35 legendaries. I wish companies would learn to stop doing stealth nerfs and just put them in the patch notes, they are going to be noticed and it hardly supports Bethesda saying they want to communicate better moving forward and detail their patches.

Unless of course all these nerfs are actually just new bugs, it could go either way I suppose.
    I think that event always did that. Mole miners are level 40 max. Kinda why I stopped doing that event to farm. Even if they did drop something good, it'll always be nagging you that it isn't max level.

10+ Year Old Account
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/fkJwjqU.png[/mg]

Gaming news sites tomorrow morning.
    If The Onion did game stuff (no idea if they do really) that'd totally be there.

So apparently there's an easy duplication glitch going around. People on Reddit seem to think it's the end of the game as we know it but as a solo player who never pvps or trades, it honestly has no effect on me. Though it might explain why I've seen so many explosive shotguns around. And I doubt Bethesda has the code in place to be able to track all of these items to remove them.

And to be honest, I can't blame people seeing how stingy and buggy the legendary system is in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    "Apparently", there is actually more than just one... =/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWASas2K9PPtHa9wJk_QfTg/videos

I'm still wondering why the fuck Bethesda did do a longer REAL beta phase, open to everyone, so this kind of shit wasn’t as common as it weeks after it’s bloody release.
    It also has to do with the fact that, in a multiplayer game, you're more likely to go after these kind of glitches as they give you competitive advantages, even if it's just a matter of doing more damage in PvE. An item duplication glitch in a single-player game is a novelty that doesn't do much by comparison as there's little pressure to use it. Just one more reason as to why Bethesda's shitty engine and appalling lack of QA was a disaster waiting to happen for an always online game.

Still, at the rate that Bethesda is going, I wouldn't be surprised if the next patch accidentally re-enables the console and everyone can now tgm to become gods.

You don't need to wait for console access, you can already do that as well trough some glitches.
    This is my surprised face .

Man, dodged a bullet when I refused to buy this on principle alone.

Bethesda response via twitter: https://twitter.com/BethesdaSupport/...32247072182272

I do like the meme responses though so how many Atoms going to be hand out to those affected?
    Last edited by Vyndeleron; 2018-12-06 at 05:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyndeleron View Post
    Bethesda response via twitter: https://twitter.com/BethesdaSupport/...32247072182272

I do like the meme responses though so how many Atoms going to be hand out to those affected?
    Give them a break. Their website was built with the same engine they used in Fallout.

I'm still wondering why the fuck Bethesda did do a longer REAL beta phase, open to everyone, so this kind of shit wasn’t as common as it weeks after it’s bloody release.
    Because then folks would have had more time to see how deeply flawed the game is. Because then they'd have expectations in terms of the kinds of quality improvements that would be expected by launch, leaving them less room to release another bug-filled game. Because they have zero experience with online games and apparently didn't bother to learn much from Zenimax Online Studios and how they handle ESO. A whole lot of reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyndeleron View Post

Was wondering if they'd post anything but hadn't seen on Reddit. Glad that they posted something a bit longer than "We've addressed the issue", they're going to need to stay very talkative about this issue given all the potential legal issues they may be facing even for an unintentional privacy violation like that. And I hope they do (stay talkative).

10+ Year Old Account
    "Apparently", there is actually more than just one... =/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWASas2K9PPtHa9wJk_QfTg/videos

All these exploits involving server hopping, I have never once gotten it to work. I always end up on the same exact server.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Is the website built on the Creation Engine as well?"

Ouch

- - - Updated - - -

New season of the Sopranos- forcing people into buying Skyrim.

- - - Updated - - -

https://kotaku.com/bethesda-support-...dre-1830892930

Kotaku's even criticized it.

"I can’t believe this game (and now its support) is such a mess that I’ve had to write three stories about a plastic bag."
    Ironic coming from a site that has articles about breast size comparisons, and others where 'nerds' ask for dating advice as if this was the 80's and playing games was seen as horribly nerdy.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset