Arms azerite for pushing m+

Hi!
    Could You help me please!
    Currently i go with TM+EP+LW on Tyranical and 2EP+LW on Forti. Is that good, or should i take Archive of the titans instead of TM or LW, or should i use 2TM +1LW on Tyranical? For Fortified is that good or should i go with TM+LW+SW or with 2LW +1TM? I have done several sims, and thats the best fos single target, but there is not much differece with other azerite traits. I can have 3TM also I realy dont know whats the best,so any advice would be good! Thx in advance!
    My character:raider.io/characters/eu/ragnaros/Kamikazeworm
    Last edited by Kocka; 2018-11-12 at 04:32 PM.

I run LW and SW for M+, and if I'm feeling spicy, EP for tyrannical weeks. Mixing and matching single- and multi-target traits makes you a jack of all trades, master of none. I'd pick a specialization, if I were you.

Obviously, the ilevel of the azerite armor in question also weighs heavily.

I will run with 2 LW and for 3th TM ? On Tyranical my choice is LW+2xTM. Should i use instead of 1TM 1AoT?

Depends on comp too. If you know you have high aoe seeps bring ST traits and vice versa. Personally I dont like EP for any m+ since it seems to be used so rarely on trash and on fort weeks ti definitely want aoe.

I've used 3 stacks of SW b4 snd its incredible dps but it just doesn't feel that great. I like having my burst tied to warbreaker with LW.

I see lots of ppl are using archive of titans in m+. Is it worth to use and its better than TM? I see more ppl with 1TM+LW+AOT and with 2xLW+AOT on forti. It wouldnt be better to use TM instead AOT?

How abou AA and BB and CC? they are best trait i heard

Quote Originally Posted by Huanak View Post
    How abou AA and BB and CC? they are best trait i heard
    You are very helpful! Thank you a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Kocka View Post
    I see lots of ppl are using archive of titans in m+. Is it worth to use and its better than TM? I see more ppl with 1TM+LW+AOT and with 2xLW+AOT on forti. It wouldnt be better to use TM instead AOT?
    Archive is very good, because a wipe usually means a depleted key anyway, and as long as you don't die, archive is perma 20 stacks. And at 20 stacks, it's very strong. Archive, LoW, and GS are all the best arms traits in m+