Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevernude View Post
    That's what trans people are saying.
    No it isn't. I'm pretty sure the part that transpeople are complaining about is your deliberate misgendering.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    He can get a job...
    What if he literally can't because he's disabled? What if the kinda job he can get is just enough to feed him and pay his bills and he could never afford anything else.

Yeah that happens. Because women choose them. Do all women choose them? No. So they still get rejected based on their looks. They just have it a bit easier than the average chump.

Most likely the women that do choose them are below them in terms of sexual market value.
    There are women who get rejected on there looks as well, I've rejected attractive women. I did it twice cause I thought she was playing a joke on me. I'm a solid 7 and she was a 8. I assumed she was trolling and just laughed at the ridiclousness of it.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Notshauna View Post
    No it isn't. I'm pretty sure the part that transpeople are complaining about is your deliberate misgendering.
    You have no clue. Transgender people complain about it all the time.

- - - Updated - - -

There are women who get rejected on there looks as well, I've rejected attractive women. I did it twice cause I thought she was playing a joke on me. I'm a solid 7 and she was a 8. I assumed she was trolling and just laughed at the ridiclousness of it.
    I'm not saying women don't get rejected. But women still have it easier getting laid.

A woman can leave the house and have a willing dick within a minute. Any woman.

There are men who want to have sex, who are trying to have sex, and just can't. And will never. How is that fair?

What if he literally can't because he's disabled? What if the kinda job he can get is just enough to feed him and pay his bills and he could never afford anything else.
    If he disabled doesn't he get medicare and disability can't he use that to visit a dentist.

You can't change your face. Your face is what determines if women find you handsome or not.
    So...how do you explain fugly lookin guys married to attractive women?
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not saying women don't get rejected. But women still have it easier getting laid.

A woman can leave the house and have a willing dick within a minute. Any woman.

There are men who want to have sex, who are trying to have sex, and just can't. And will never. How is that fair?
    Why does that matter focus on you.

Keyboard Turner
    5+ Year Old Account
    That's absurd

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    It is discrimination if you go by the literal meaning of the word, however, if you go by common sense, you realize that choosing who to date is within their personal rights, so this is not a discriminatory behavior.
    There was a time when it was within someone's personal rights to not employ someone cause he's black.

wtf are transpeople? trannies, transgender.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    Money obviously.

Harvey Weinstein wife was a 10 when she was younger that dude looks like a modern day troll. Our ancestor walk among us. He looks like one mutant kobold that developed a straight back and he still tapping that shit. You have no excues op.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2018-12-06 at 07:51 AM.

Beauty is subjective. In the eye of the beholder. There is no bias except for looks which is subjective. Race isn't subjective. Neither is homosexuality. Your argument is absurd in the fact that someone who is ugly is being discriminated against but there is no standard for what counts as ugly. However there are standards that are identifiable for someone of a different race ethnicity religion or sexual orientation. Further people who are ugly can file lawsuit for discrimination anyways because they are either burned disfigured etc which would fall under disability. Now if you are talking about someone who just got the ass end in looks well. Well that gets back to the original point of it being subjective. While everything else I mentioned isn't.

OP's an incel, or he's just mad hot girls won't go out with him with his anime t-shirt and Cheetos-dusted fingers.

I'm no Adonis (I've posted my pic in the pic thread), but if a man is confident, takes care of himself, dresses reasonably well, and isn't a raging miscreant, a lot of the work is already done for him.

What a silly topic...

Money obviously.
    What stop you from doing the same thing might be wasting time bitching.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    OP's an incel, or he's just mad hot girls won't go out with him with his anime t-shirt and Cheetos-dusted fingers.

I'm no Adonis (I've posted my pic in the pic thread), but if a man is confident, takes care of himself, dresses reasonably well, and isn't a raging miscreant, a lot of the work is already done for him.

What a silly topic...
    Yea pretty much make a decent amount(women don't wanna babysit), workout, and don't look homeless. You'll be fine stop being a cry baby. It's not but but they can it. You should be saying what can I do.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah no, I seriously doubt you can find a single source of any transperson ever saying what you are accusing them of, so it's show up or shut up time. And before you show a screenshot of a youtube video taken out of context actually watch the youtube video.

More on topic, the reason why women are rejecting you, assuming you are even are asking them out has more to do with your personality and attitude than your physical attractiveness. Focus on having a healthier attitude to relationships (like seriously don't think of it as a sexual marketplace) and work on your self image and you will suddenly be much more attractive to women.

- - - Updated - - -

wtf are transpeople? trannies, transgender.
    The correct terminology.

Deleted
    Harvey Weinstein wife was a 10 when she was younger that dude looks like a modern day troll. Our ancestor walk among us. He looks like one mutant kobold that developed a straight back and he still tapping that shit. You have no excues op.
    Yeah he's also really successful and has a lot of money. You can also get a prostitute with money. But those women will never love you.

- - - Updated - - -

What stop you from doing the same thing might be wasting time bitching.
    I don't want a whore?

Yeah no, I seriously doubt you can find a single source of any transperson ever saying what you are accusing them of, so it's show up or shut up time. And before you show a screenshot of a youtube video taken out of context actually watch the youtube video.

More on topic, the reason why women are rejecting you, assuming you are even are asking them out has more to do with your personality and attitude than your physical attractiveness. Focus on having a healthier attitude to relationships (like seriously don't think of it as a sexual marketplace) and work on your self image and you will suddenly be much more attractive to women.

- - - Updated - - -

The correct terminology.
    There are transpeople who call other transphobic for not dating them and I want them to fuck off just like the op.

This is literally an incel thread lmao
    ☭Politics Understander and Haver of Good Takes☭Posting Is A Human Right☭
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post

What a silly topic...
    This has been proven true on many accounts. Girls will also attest to this as well. Confident guys that take care of themselves, don't dress like a hobo and not creepy will get a girl with little to moderate effort.