Poll: Who will lead the Forsaken?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    None! Both factions decided that having an entire race of people who act like teenagers going through their edgelord phase is a bad thing and exterminate every undead ever. Then both factions live together in peace and the only faction conflicts involve beer drinking contests.

7+ Year Old Account
    where is the lick-king option
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Nathanos is nothing but Sylvanas' most zealous followers, he'd probably jump in front of Sylvanas no matter what she's done.

If Sylvanas goes, he will follow.
    He shown doubts in her

7+ Year Old Account
    Gunther Arcanus <-- he is badass True Lich

Whoever is still giving votes to Calia, please stop. Forsaken are not cuddly toys made out of light and shinies.

Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    He shown doubts in her
    Hardly, that's your own interpretation.

Some concerned faces do not make him oppose Sylvanas, neither action nor word he has spoken against Sylvanas or even doubted her.

Quote Originally Posted by Motso View Post
    Not the entire scourge as such, I just think he is the only person who would have the ability to be able to break the dominance of sylvanas over the Forsaken and allow them to keep functioning. He strikeds me as the sort of backburner character from a popular expansion that they could use. Not even saying its a good idea, just that I think it is a real possibility. Unrelated, is your Avatar an Eldar thing?
    Bolvar keeps undead enslaved, he would not break Sylvanas dominance, he would chain the forsaken into the scourge ranks. So scourge and forsaken would essentially become one and the same again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grand Marshal Garithos shall rise from the dead to avenge his betrayal, atone for his bigotry, and reclaim Lordaeron from the filthy Alliance.
    Last edited by TheImperios; 2018-12-02 at 01:29 PM.
    The shadowy Daughter of Urthona stood before red Orc,
    When fourteen suns had faintly journey'd o'er his dark abode:
    His food she brought in iron baskets, his drink in cups of iron:
    Crown'd with a helmet and dark hair the nameless female stood;

My guess? Derek Proudmoore.

That guy has some serious Bolvar vibe, and if we are comparing Sylvanas to Lich King, it certainly looks like Bolvar 2.0 is going to replace her as the leader of the Forsaken, possibly with Calia "Lightforge Forsaken" Menethil at his side.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nathanos is the only realistic choice.

I'm not sure if you forgot to add him to poll, or if this thread is a clever troll.
    Here is something to believe in!

7+ Year Old Account
    I will only accept Nathanos Blightcaller

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Simple premise: If Sylvanas dies this expansion, for whatever reason, who would you pick as the new leader of the Forsaken? Write ins are acceptable, but zombies are preferred!

Calia Menethil - rightful heir to the throne of Lordaeron, what's left of it anyway. She's got that "preserved zombie" look down now, like Sylv and Nathanos, and has boobs, which if Sylvanas is anything to go by immediately gives her a leg up in this race!

Lilian Voss - resurrected by Sylvanas in Cataclysm. A super powerful killing machine and a rogue, but with a heart that wants to help new forsaken not go through the trauma that she did.

Zombie Saurfang - Sylvanas kills Saurfang and raises him as a death knight, only for him to break her will and decapitate her! Zehkan becomes his Nathanos.

Jeremiah Payson - Roaches for everyone!
    1. Calia would be the rightful heir... but she's Alliance. The Forsaken cannot be led by an Alliance member -- not because it doesn't make sense with the lore... but because it doesn't make sense for the gameplay of World of Warcraft.

2. Lilian Voss is perhaps the most liked Forsaken character. Her story has been relatable and she's well fleshed out. One problem: She's not a leader and never has been interested in leading. Although perhaps it's a strenght, since Lor'themar had the same issue when he assumed command of the Blood Elves.

3. No. One undead Saurfang is enough.

4. Only if a character named Geralt is with him, voiced by the amazing Doug Cockle.

Quote Originally Posted by Evaddon View Post
    I will only accept Nathanos Blightcaller
    I guarantee that he dies before the end of BfA.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Why not blightcaller? Also Lillian is RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Lilian is meme character that needs to be forgotten.
    a meme character? a meme character?? A MEME CHARACTER??? WHAT THE FUCK DOES A MEME CHARACTER MEAN???? FUCK I HATE THIS INTERNET BULLSHIT

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by CataclismicSunrise View Post
    a meme character? a meme character?? A MEME CHARACTER??? WHAT THE FUCK DOES A MEME CHARACTER MEAN???? FUCK I HATE THIS INTERNET BULLSHIT
    Generally like "Mary Sue," "badly written," and other unqualified terms it means "a character I don't particularly like."
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Somebody who more or less actually has the same model as his/her people.

Watch my Warcraft 3 stuff in either YouTube, BitChute, DailyMotion, DTube, FruitLab, or Brighteon.

Nathanos, he is good ranger and will be sufficient replacement for Sylvanas.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheImperios View Post
    Grand Marshal Garithos shall rise from the dead to avenge his betrayal, atone for his bigotry, and reclaim Lordaeron from the filthy Alliance.
    That would be good. I'd like to see him realising that he is undead mongrel now.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Deleted
    Saurfang ofc. Sylvanus kills him and then raises him as undead. Then Ms. Dead Titties dies a horrible death, goes to hell for eternity and The Cleaver becomes Forsaken leader. Oh the irony Sylvie.
    Last edited by mmocf2a505393c; 2018-12-05 at 10:53 AM. Reason: typo*

Quote Originally Posted by Ujimasa Hojo View Post
    Somebody who more or less actually has the same model as his/her people.
    Ditto. Though I wouldn't be surprised if China's censorship of bones and skeletons got in the way of that. Hence why apparently every leading undead seems to be beautified and alive. Nathanos, Sylvanas, Calia (probably not the only reason, but a reason nonetheless). They wouldn't want to make doubles of every cinematic with a zombie, boney forsaken character. They'd have to make an edited version for china.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Ditto. Though I wouldn't be surprised if China's censorship of bones and skeletons got in the way of that. Hence why apparently every leading undead seems to be beautified and alive. Nathanos, Sylvanas, Calia (probably not the only reason, but a reason nonetheless). They wouldn't want to make doubles of every cinematic with a zombie, boney forsaken character. They'd have to make an edited version for china.
    Wew. Guess I'm not the only one suspecting the "beautification" of important Forsaken characters has something to do with the Chinese censorship on bones. Funny enough, you don't see that much regular Forsaken in the BfA trailer.

Watch my Warcraft 3 stuff in either YouTube, BitChute, DailyMotion, DTube, FruitLab, or Brighteon.