Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tupolew519 View Post
    Finally.

- - - Updated - - -

Now can't wait for patch 8.2 to see what's next for sylvanas and varok.
    I bet you will have to wait until next summer for that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teetster View Post
    Why the hell is it 1 1/2 months for the raid to open? Seriously? Is it even really a patch feature if its coming out that late?
    It's because blizzard has time tables and they don't plan on throwing any new content outside of what they've already designated. So they time gate us to make us sub longer.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    I bet you will have to wait until next summer for that
    April/May is what I am guessing for 8.2.x by the looks of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    April/May is what I am guessing for 8.2.x by the looks of it.
    April / may might be the Cruciable of Storms, which still is part of patch 8.1 i believe. July might be the release of 8.2 and the raid in september, after classic and warcraft 3 release... i think

That's it? Revamp of a zone that had already been revamped in the pre-patch, two new islands for a game mode no one cares about, invasions 2.0, and two new sets of armor?

Embarrassing.

April / may might be the Cruciable of Storms, which still is part of patch 8.1 i believe. July might be the release of 8.2 and the raid in september, after classic and warcraft 3 release... i think
    Well Classic is in there somewhere too don't forget, so they have to plan around that, and if it is out before 8.2 I am probably going to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Well Classic is in there somewhere too don't forget, so they have to plan around that, and if it is out before 8.2 I am probably going to do that.
    I think they are planning to release Classic and warcraft both in the summer. The best wow timing to incorporate those two releases might be between patch 8.2 release and Azshara raid, which i think might come out june/july and september respectively. If people are bored of the gated Azshara dailies, thry will just go play warcraft 3 or classic

never have i cared less for a major patch

Quote Originally Posted by dewd View Post
    I actually have one that was much worse... patch 6.1, from warlords, the selfie patch. The only good thing that came there was the last updated ingame models.

Raid is definitely releasing way too late. Should be first week of January at most.

They seriously need to cut down on this "2 week" mentality with LFR. Just release it every week.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2018-12-06 at 09:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsoman View Post
    That's it? Revamp of a zone that had already been revamped in the pre-patch, two new islands for a game mode no one cares about, invasions 2.0, and two new sets of armor?

Embarrassing.

At least it's not a patch just for a selfie cam.

No reason to resub. Shit patch that does not fix the main problems.

- - - Updated - - -

Classic is at least 1-2 years away. I doubt it goes live, if at all, before the end if BFA
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Classic is at least 1-2 years away. I doubt it goes live, if at all, before the end if BFA
    Someone didn't watch blizzcon lol

I actually have one that was much worse... patch 6.1, from warlords, the selfie patch. The only good thing that came there was the last updated ingame models.
    This trailer literally reminded me of the 6.1 one. They should have more of a point about the raid and the real major features rather than the basic crap.

I wouldn't call this a major patch...... ugh. I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Well, somebody has no idea what they’re talking about. We’re better off without you playing the game by the seems! There’s enough idiots already.

What about 6.1?

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    they have said since Con that the raid wouldn't be till Jan so no one felt pressured to raid during the holidays, also allows them to be off.....

Yeah, thanks Blizzard, for patronizing me.

Okay thats all well and good but when do the frickin Zandalari race unlock ? We've been waiting blizz just come out and say it already.

Quote Originally Posted by Neverafter View Post
    Let me make sure I get this right...

*Blizzard releases any news*

OMFG, THAT'S IT, I QUIT. This game is worth playing anymore. The sky is on fire! Things are different or things aren't different enough.

I get that there are legitimate gripes to be had, but this has been a fairly constant thing for a while now. We get a patch, we get a raid a little later. Its not that big of a freaking deal.

I do wish they had said SOMETHING about Allied Races, but damn. It'll be ok.
    THIS
    Thank you. As for the Zandalari and KT humans, they're probably coming in 8.1.5, when the raid comes. just like in 7.3.5 we got the first Allied Races