Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I thought kultirans were being added in 8.1 and resubbed. I guess i can still push to 2400, but i do feel like this patch is kinda shit.
    Working on my next ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post
    I thought kultirans were being added in 8.1 and resubbed. I guess i can still push to 2400, but i do feel like this patch is kinda shit.
    8.1.5 is when the two new races will be able to be unlocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Addiena View Post
    8.1.5 is when the two new races will be able to be unlocked.
    I realized shortly after resubbing lol. I should've just asked in guild discord, but I thought for sure it was 8.1
    Working on my next ban.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I don't know what makes them noticeable (being loud I guess? Or rather being picked up and quoted again and again on forums by ppl with agendas?) but why would a PLAYERbase (as in, people who PLAY the game) want their game and the company which makes it to fail?
    Those people are completely obsessed with the game,and can't bring themselves to stop playing it,maybe they subconsciously want the game to fail to force them to stop I guess? I don't know,I'm not a psychiatrist,so can't say for certain

I went on there and put those scrubs talkin trash in their place!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Haters hating. This community of children is like that.
    It's dissatisfied customers registering their dissatisfaction.

>incursion WQs give about 20k xp

that is a Huge fuck no to this entire patch.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Love how as soon as someone says something negative they're a little kiddy anti-blizzard hating scum, but as you said - they're customers expressing their dissatisfaction. We all can see what this game has descended to, let the white knights be white knights - glad some people still manage to enjoy the game.

This "content" patch is not going to go over well. Dark days are ahead of us.

Guess I'll keep fishing...

Deleted
    Hmm i don't think dissatisfied customers chase the product giver constantly everywhere they go to tell them they are terrible. That's called harassment.
    Normal people express their dissatisfaction and then leave. They don't persecute.

Of course people are gonna be reeeeeeeing, they always do whether it is justified or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Awesome strawman! I have nothing against those who are still enjoying Beta for Azeroth, in fact I admire them
    Sure sure. But you need to add that small remark in there just to make a point.

- - - Updated - - -

Then do it what normal people do. Send a letter to the company, stop buying their product and take your business to somewhere else more worthy of your time and money.

dissatisfied customers stop being customers,those people we're talking about have been going at Blizzard for years and still didn't quit the game because they're completely obsessed

I know people who've been playing since vanilla and have been constantly saying how much the game sucks and spamming forums and everywhere they can telling everyone how much it sucks,yet never stopped playing daily.Those people are desperately addicted to the game and hating on it is an outlet,and wanting to see it fail is a solution to their addiction.They don't realise it,but that's the problem here.They're not dissatisfied,they're suffering from a serious disorder

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Honestly it strikes me more and more as stockholme syndrome.

Look at the huge thread on Asmongold saying there's nothing fun in WoW anymore. Yet guess who is still playing and still churning out more hate videos.
    bad analogy as he's a full time streamer / "content" creator, the fact he's attempting to expand his "brand" beyond wow is the alarming part, not that he continues to make wow videos that pay the bills.

My question is.. When the hell are we getting the Allied races they promised us a year ago for fuck sake. If the new raid doesn't come out till Jan22, I expect 8.1.5 is February... God blizz...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do people actually think dislikes on a video means anything to a developer? They make $1 or two from the video so why would they care about the dislikes, it is meaningless to them. The features of the patch have been known for months, if your complaining now then you likely don't play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sansnom View Post
    Then do it what normal people do. Send a letter to the company, stop buying their product and take your business to somewhere else more worthy of your time and money.
    It's possible to do that and also click dislike on a YouTube video.

5+ Year Old Account
    i bet that most of them come from the collective hivemind hate that is coming from the blizzcon

but seriously why the f.. they were hyping the new allied races since the expac was announced if they are going to release it 6 months later after launch?

Put my dislike as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiacla View Post
    At this point I'm solidly convinced that this Blizzard hatred is a major case of ex-girlfriend syndrome. To elaborate, most retail burn outs loved WoW and it played a large role in their lives, then they got disenfranchised with it and now desperately seek the companies downfall and misery.

Quite sad.
    Yeah no. Plenty of people went from having a great time with WoW in Legion to just completely quitting in BFA. There's no other reason than Blizzard's incompetence. I hope things turn around for the better soon because I'd love to actually enjoy playing WoW again.