Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

End of Xpack Plot Predictions?

We make peace, pool our azerite, feed it to Teldrassil, and then the planet gets fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Something about how the faction war is allowing evil void Macguffins to gain power and we need to stop fighting so we can face the bigger threat...

My sincerest hope has been that factions will go away but I don't think that's gonna happen.
    Yeah if anything the excess aggression of this xpack is cornering us into needing to make peace.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangra View Post
    We make peace, pool our azerite, feed it to Teldrassil, and then the planet gets fixed?
    We learn everything since BC has been a dream. Thrall hit his head in the shower.

Back to Northrend
    The plural of anecdote is not "data". It's "Bayesian inference".

We face Ion at Blizz HQ, he gives NO loot whatsoever, no achieves. The next day, a new person is put in charge and the game becomes significantly better.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would love to see the place put together pre-Cataclysm but..... not going to happen.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Again:

We will enter the wound in Silithus, deal with some Qiraji/C'thun Void shenanigans, remnants of the Legion, Azerite elemental fuckery, to finally vanquish the Soul of Sargeras that is trying to corrupt the World Soul, ending the Azerite plot.

It's my theory.

Sylvanas is going to trap N'Zoth in the empty blade of the black empire and open a rift to the shadowlands using the emerald nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Sylvanas is going to trap N'Zoth in the empty blade of the black empire and open a rift to the shadowlands using the emerald nightmare.
    Wouldn't it be funny if Xalatath is purposely released, thinking she is weaker, just so N'zoth could be trapped in the blade instead. Of course, it blows all over in our faces when Xalatath comes back stronger later.

Watch my Warcraft 3 stuff in either YouTube, BitChute, DailyMotion, DTube, FruitLab, or Brighteon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ujimasa Hojo View Post
    Wouldn't it be funny if Xalatath is purposely released, thinking she is weaker, just so N'zoth could be trapped in the blade instead. Of course, it blows all over in our faces when Xalatath comes back stronger later.
    I think Sylvanas is going to swoop in when we have severely weakened N'Zoth and capture him, we know Xal is getting a void elf body and Sylvanas already has the empty blade in 8.2 from the artwork. The emerald nightmare is a weak point that could be the key to creating a permanent rift to the shadowlands. Once she has this death will have nothing to stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcanasm View Post
    We learn everything since BC has been a dream. Thrall hit his head in the shower.
    This please

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    we try to stop N'Zoth and fail, he manages to corrupt Azeroth and unleash a wave of darkness over the entire planet. he uses our collected azerite to resurrect the dead old gods, who then kill over half the named NPC's who have caused them trouble in the past

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    This please
    He hit his head in Jaina's shower most likely.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Something about how the faction war is allowing evil void Macguffins to gain power and we need to stop fighting so we can face the bigger threat...

My sincerest hope has been that factions will go away but I don't think that's gonna happen.
    Imo it's more likely at this point that a 3rd faction consisting of both alliance and horde races will happen, over a giant faction merge.

ugh grose. no thanks, everyone being buddies and teaming up to fight off never ending supply of big baddies is dumb as hell, i hate how the horde and alliance team up every expansion, THAT is what needs to stop. Blizz just need to write the story better, make anduin do something questionable and put the horde back onto the defensive instead of shitting all over them again and again (but muh horde favoritism!!!1!)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcanasm View Post

Back to Northrend
    Since it ended or started? BC had some of the worst lore developments this game has seen. sylvanas was trashed pretty bad in BFA but kaelthas got it so much worse. Illidan needed a whole expansion dedicated to retconning the shit he was put through in BC, i remember trying to figure out why we were meant to kill illidan in the first place and the only explanation i found was 'lul he went insane the end'

7+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully we lose.Not die,we just fail! We don't stop the bad guy, we don't save the day.

Lets say N'zoth;

He attempts to Rise The New Black Empire filled with monsters, and Old gods he's created over time with his schemes and what he has learned, we get to him maybe fight him a little and then boom 5% the screen goes black and......a gorgeous cinematic to display the full effect of our failure. That's what I want.

That's what I thought we were going to get with Legion but we only failed ONCE in the damn intro
    Last edited by Evaddon; 2018-12-07 at 05:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    N'Zoth is gonna bust loose and fuck shit up!

Massive boredom.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Seems obvious, a bigger threat than our little war will come and we will need to work togheter.

Hopefully it leads to a better expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    This please
    Well, it kinda explains how the story has been more surreal.

Kinda like the Homer Simpson coma theory

Man your DP of Breviks wife makes me laugh so hard
    Last edited by Th3Scourge; 2018-12-07 at 10:24 AM.

Well, it's World of Warcraft so obviously a bigger threat will make the Alliance and Horde set their differences aside and team up to face it united (again).

That said here's what I hope;
    It will revolve around Sylvanas, Knaifu, N'zoth, Azshara, Azeroth and Magni.
    Who's corrupt and who dies and how it unfolds I don't even dare guess.

But I sincerely hope it will end with N'zoth up top, the Alliance and Horde defeated and we all failed miserably.
    Somehow our characters survive (what's up Aman'Thul). N'zoth begin to rebuild The Black Empire and resurrect his old buddies.
    All of this leads to our next expansion where we start out in the Seat of the Pantheon.
    The Void Lords got the upper hand and the Old Gods has corrupted the World Soul, Azeroth is about to become our greatest threat.
    Raging elementals and their lords, horrors and twisted entities beyond imagination awaits as we go back to Azeroth as we've never seen her.