Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    The reason Blizzard will listen does not at all correspond with what is actually an issue for players. Sure we can lie and say that the token price is the main problem, but in that case they'll just separate the token markets (if anything) while keeping matchmaking untouched.
    well the token price directly affects the rate of purchase and their income too, can't say about matchmaking

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's hard to defend Azralon and Gallywix people because, honestly, there REALLY are people there who simply won't listen to simple instructions or just don't give a shit to learn simple english words and try to communicate even on a basic level. But please note not everyone in those realms is a complete douchebag or idiot. There are nice people and good players there. By blacklisting whole realms we risk burning the wheat with the chaff.

And BTW, just so you know, Azralon and Gallywiz aren't 'mexican' realms (those don't even exist), they're brazilian.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    well the token price directly affects the rate of purchase and their income too, can't say about matchmaking
    Right, and they could separate Russian and EU token markets because of that, but it won't fix any actual problems with having Russians on EU servers.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    It is also annoying when people find it very hard to understand that their way is not the only way. If 3 people want to do the optional boss, you do the optional boss. Better yet, always assume there are no skips of any kind.
    Even more annoying is people who carefully cherry pick half a sentence to try and misrepresent what I just said just so that they can make snarky comments.

I have no difficulty understanding that "my way is not the only way". I have no idea how you came to such an asinine conclusion. My point of annoyance is not that we did the optional boss, it's the fact that it was "due to not being able to effectively communicate" - the part of the quote that explicitly chose to ignore.

I have zero problem with 3 people wanting to do an optional boss. But the fact is that I have no idea why we did the optional boss, and I strongly suspect it's because they simply didn't realise it was an optional boss. Unfortunately the language barrier made it impossible to communicate that.

If they'd been able to understand what I wrote and said "thanks dude, but we'd like to do that boss" then I'd be "sure, no problem". But instead all I got was "NO", leaving me to conclude that they probably just didn't understand what I was trying to say.

At least they are not russians. Be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
    It's hard to defend Azralon and Gallywix people because, honestly, there REALLY are people there who simply won't listen to simple instructions or just don't give a shit to learn simple english words and try to communicate even on a basic level. But please note not everyone in those realms is a complete douchebag or idiot. There are nice people and good players there. By blacklisting whole realms we risk burning the wheat with the chaff.

And BTW, just so you know, Azralon and Gallywiz aren't 'mexican' realms (those don't even exist), they're brazilian.
    You're supposed to learn English words to play on Brazilian servers? Why? Just like it isn't our fault we get paired with non-English speaking people, it isn't their fault that they get paired with us.

This isn't the kind of topic that's going to foster constructive discussion. No reason to let it fester.