Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    No thanks , i am quite happy farming in eureka on FF14! Lalafel for the win Wahhhhh!
    Power corrupts, unlimited power... is even more fun!

Quote Originally Posted by FreshieFresh View Post
    1. January 22nd might as well be February. When they stated January, most expected the first week of January.
    2. Allows them to be off? For what? Two fucking months? That's unacceptable. I get two days off. Christmas, and New years. I am taking the weekend after Christmas off. This is the business world. Not fucking high school.
    3. The patch that they are giving us are things that should have been in at launch and they're STILL not addressing the major issues this xpac brought.

There is absolutely no excuse for this level of half assery from a billion dollar company. This is a clear sign that this game is failing, and it spells disaster for the future of this game. I expect sub numbers to dwindle below the million mark now if they haven't already.
    Calm yourself, I get 3 and a half weeks off for Christmas. Construction trade yo!

Quote Originally Posted by FreshieFresh View Post
    1. January 22nd might as well be February. When they stated January, most expected the first week of January.
    2. Allows them to be off? For what? Two fucking months? That's unacceptable. I get two days off. Christmas, and New years. I am taking the weekend after Christmas off. This is the business world. Not fucking high school.
    3. The patch that they are giving us are things that should have been in at launch and they're STILL not addressing the major issues this xpac brought.

There is absolutely no excuse for this level of half assery from a billion dollar company. This is a clear sign that this game is failing, and it spells disaster for the future of this game. I expect sub numbers to dwindle below the million mark now if they haven't already.
    1) if Jan 22nd might as well be feb... then it would be feb not Jan... There is an entire week of Jan left on the 22nd
    2) yes allows them to be off, their support staff and other staffs will prob be in min manning till the 1st or 2nd week of Jan, its not that uncommon in work spaces to expect more people to be off and rarely be a full staffing during the holidays. Not the entire company off for 2 months lol. Also raid teams can relax and enjoy a break if they want.
    3) i'm not happy with BFA, nor was I with Legion either but i just play less, 3-4 hours a week vs 3-4horus a day i during WoD and earlier.

and to add i never expected the raid to be launched in Dec, i'm actually surprised they didn't push the patch till Jan.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Deleted
    I actually like the new content! I can't stand the horribly negative and toxic community right now... Sure, Blizzard isn't doing the best job they've ever done, but come on people.
    If you really hate it so much, unsub and stay off the forums. You're whining and complaining isn't doing anyone any good.

Gee Willikers batman!! A whole lot of nothing!!!!!

Nothing worth resubbing for.

It makes me so very sad that they spent time on new island expeditions. So much fail.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teetster View Post
    Why the hell is it 1 1/2 months for the raid to open? Seriously? Is it even really a patch feature if its coming out that late?
    They want to get raiders to resub for that extra month.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teetster View Post
    Why the hell is it 1 1/2 months for the raid to open? Seriously? Is it even really a patch feature if its coming out that late?
    In Legion, Emerald Nightmare raid was released on September 20 2016.. The Nighthold was released January 18 2017 so nearly four months in Emerald Nightmare..

In BfA, Uldir raid was released on September 4 2018, Battle of Dazar’alor will be open on January 22 2019 so just a bit over four months in Uldir..

All can say is impatient are you if you think that four months is too long..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pratt View Post
    They want to get raiders to resub for that extra month.
    Thing is that the time between Uldir and Battle of Dazar’alor are not really that much more than the time between Emerald Nightmare and The Nighthold in Legion..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Re4leader1 View Post
    Gee Willikers batman!! A whole lot of nothing!!!!!
    No a whole lot of nothing is 6.1 the infamous Selfie cam patch in WoD..

10+ Year Old Account
    Are the levelling nerfs happening on the 11th as well?

if i compare that with Wotlk... cheesus some of that whiners here would be in SERIOUS problems. your outdoor content was fukin dailies. for months. raids lasted 4-5 til 6+ months. cheesus SoO in MoP was 14months.

calm down and get the fuck out of this game and play something else instead whine around like a cry baby.

i love to play alts and cant play as much as i want cause of all that fuck you have to do on every fukin char.

and you whine bc „boring“ ? go fukin mythic raid, go m+ higher than 10. go rep. go pet battles. go achievements. go alts. go farming azerite. go pokering the ah. go pvp. go collecting stuff. or go outside and cancel your sub. but go outa my way and stop peepee whining.

its pathetic and a shame for the human race.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    In Legion, Emerald Nightmare raid was released on September 20 2016.. The Nighthold was released January 18 2017 so nearly four months in Emerald Nightmare..

In BfA, Uldir raid was released on September 4 2018, Battle of Dazar’alor will be open on January 22 2019 so just a bit over four months in Uldir..

All can say is impatient are you if you think that four months is too long..

- - - Updated - - -

Thing is that the time between Uldir and Battle of Dazar’alor are not really that much more than the time between Emerald Nightmare and The Nighthold in Legion..

- - - Updated - - -

No a whole lot of nothing is 6.1 the infamous Selfie cam patch in WoD..
    last statement: this.

ppl had lynched blizzard if they had played while WoD....
    cheesus christ

I do agree people are too impatient but I really can't fault anyone other than Blizzard themselves for rushing so much content out so quickly and getting the new players accustomed to the faster pace of content release. I raid with my guild and despite raiding twice a week it always feels like Blizzard is rushing us to burn through the content before they just hand out the raid loot to anyone who walks through the door. It often feels like there really isn't much of a point to raiding anymore, just do pet battles for 3-4 months and Blizzard will just hand you raid level epics to catch you up.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    if i compare that with Wotlk... cheesus some of that whiners here would be in SERIOUS problems. your outdoor content was fukin dailies. for months. raids lasted 4-5 til 6+ months. cheesus SoO in MoP was 14months.

calm down and get the fuck out of this game and play something else instead whine around like a cry baby.

i love to play alts and cant play as much as i want cause of all that fuck you have to do on every fukin char.

and you whine bc „boring“ ? go fukin mythic raid, go m+ higher than 10. go rep. go pet battles. go achievements. go alts. go farming azerite. go pokering the ah. go pvp. go collecting stuff. or go outside and cancel your sub. but go outa my way and stop peepee whining.

its pathetic and a shame for the human race.

- - - Updated - - -

last statement: this.

ppl had lynched blizzard if they had played while WoD....
    cheesus christ

Is it sad the only thing that interests me is the dwarf/blood elf heritage armor? I've been unsubbed for 2 months and the only temping thing is for me to resub and level up alts with the XP nerf for heritage armor and level my dwarf/blood elf to 120 for theirs. I used to be a hardcore player but wow devs in 2018 have turned me into a dollhouse transmog collector... feelsbadman.

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    Great going OP. You managed to copy and paste EXACTLY what is posted on the MMOC site. lol Unless there is anything that isn:t listed there, why would you make a thread on this?
    Are you asking why I posted a blue post on the front page, as news, just like we do for every other relevant blue post?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnwho View Post
    Seriously Blizzard? You will not release the raid in December? What do you expect? That I spend my holidays with my family or something?! Shame on you!
    That raid has only been out for 3 months... calm down. Xpac was release August 14th and Uldir didn't come until September 4th.
    EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN. ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓

10+ Year Old Account
    In the Void of my sou... Bah, Argentina :D
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorTjc View Post
    That raid has only been out for 3 months... calm down. Xpac was release August 14th and Uldir didn't come until September 4th.
    Dude, that was sarcasm. Like the average answer of folks around here, that can't be a little patience, and want to consume all the content in the moment... even the raid in holidays. Just imagine the mythic race in chrismas... a total shitshow.

I feel like Activision is purposefully sabotaging the value of World of Warcraft. They've turned it into a virtual dollhouse with some half-assed harder content for the fraction of a fraction of the population that still even bother with raids. It's pretty much like any other free to play game with no respectability, except it has a subscription charge, making it worse than any free to play game. I'm certainly not going to pay 15 dollars a month or even spend the minimal amount of time required to farm the little bit of gold needed for tokens so I can go on "transmog and mount runs". I'm definitely not paying 15 dollars a month for "Classic", a game I already spent 15 dollars a month on over a decade ago to play.

Glad I'm not the only one who looked at the patch notes and just went 'meh. ' Sadly, the only thing I'm super interested in is multi threaded graphics optimization.

And the vocal minority on forums blow their shit since the game isn't being 100% tailored around their whims rather than facts and numbers (only Blizzard has access to those).

What a surprise. Almost as if people make the "good/bad/good"-idiocy a self-fulfilling thing.