Poll: Did you enjoy watching the movie AVENGERS: ENDGAME™

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    Avengers: endgame, interesting choice. so i take it they thought antman was killed. poor Tony, i wonder who will save him.
    Probably Rocket? They didn't show him re-grouping with the Avengers on Earth but he's still alive. Or Rocket AND Thor will pick up a transmission from Tony and go get him.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Wow you've seen it? What was it like?
    I meant infinity war part 1

10+ Year Old Account
    Endgame is one word though
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    No, subdued and underwhelming are one in the same. If you watched a whole movie that was "subdued", you would be rather underwhelmed, wouldn't you. .
    No, they are not. Subdued means lowkey, mellow, restrained. Underwhelming is something disappointing or lacking in impact.
    Something subdued CAN be underwhelming but something bombastic can also be underwhelming. They are not synonyms.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Crillam View Post
    But bearded Chris is sexy Chris
    Not something can sympathize with, sorry. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    this is the first trailer at this point for Endgame. Be patient and wait for the next one to come out. the BIG one should be out around Late Jan Early Feb... just in time for Super Bowl.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by kjhidhg View Post
    Forth When Antman turned up you can tell he is gonna be the key to Caps plan whatever that is.
    He has them quantum "Healing" particles from the quantum realm. Those will be KEY to setting things right I bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Gouky View Post
    Hawk VS Thanos
    Thanos gets arrow to the Knee ... Cripple for life
    Arrow to the heel?

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    He has them quantum "Healing" particles from the quantum realm. Those will be KEY to setting things right I bet.
    Lang and his quantum realm doohickey will for sure play an important part in the movie.

My bet is Lang gets out of the QR in one of those time vortex things, but does a short time jump into the future. That's why they are surprised he showed up. I would bet its been months and figured they would have heard from him long before if he survived the snap. So they assumed he didn't make it.

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    Avengers: endgame, interesting choice. so i take it they thought antman was killed. poor Tony, i wonder who will save him.
    My guess is either the surviving half of the Asgardians (more Korg, Miek, and Valkyrie!).... or Captain Marvel comes across them on her way back to Earth answering Fury's distress call (arguably the more likely of these two scenarios).

Came here for some fun speculation... stuck wading through a dumb ass "underwhelming" argument and Internet edgelords that think contributing to a thread is saying "I don't like this thing" to find it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Came here for some fun speculation... stuck wading through a dumb ass "underwhelming" argument and Internet edgelords that think contributing to a thread is saying "I don't like this thing" to find it.
    Well you did not read the whole thing then!
    But yeah 90% being about that "underwhelming" comment... Subjectivity is a thing guys!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    You've been here since 2012 and still feel the need to 'expose' "internet edgelords".

If you're actually above the peasants, contribute and start speculating.

Jeesh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Probably Rocket? They didn't show him re-grouping with the Avengers on Earth but he's still alive. Or Rocket AND Thor will pick up a transmission from Tony and go get him.
    Nah. It'll be Captain Marvel, or maybe Valkyrie.
    Impeach the MF.

You've been here since 2012 and still feel the need to 'expose' "internet edgelords".

Jeesh.
    lol too funny.

How long are we thinking its been since the snap? Days? Months?

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    lol too funny.

How long are we thinking its been since the snap? Days? Months?
    I think it will be something along the lines of....

Start of the movie is a week or so and the end is like a month or two.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I think it will be something along the lines of....

Start of the movie is a week or so and the end is like a month or two.
    I think its interesting that they really didnt show us much of the world. I assume there would be a lot of social unrest, looting, mad max type shit going on with 1/2 the people just gone. The whole world would grind to a stop right?

Quote Originally Posted by FeedsOnDevTears View Post
    Nah. It'll be Captain Marvel, or maybe Valkyrie.
    Oh, forgot Valkyrie! That would be a cool exchange!

Ugh, why do I have the feeling Captain Marvel is going to be shoe-horned everywhere?

$10 Tony gets inspired to not die and fixes his way out of space and saves himself to aid in the final battle. (Please dont be that he meets captain marvel)

Ant-man and the quantum realm saves the day

Hawkeye to have the best moments.
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2018-12-07 at 08:50 PM.

Jeesh.
    Meh, I have migraine brain so imma bitch about people that can't act like adults on forums