Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by xxcloud417xx View Post
    Yeah, the fact that the cache won’t even drop Azerite gear anymore is fucking stupid. Haven’t gotten a piece in weeks and I would’ve been due soonish with Bad Luck Protection. So, I’m now stuck targetting them without a chance of getting even a chance of acquiring one elsewhere?

This system doesn’t make it easier; It’s gonna take longer now. I get residuum from my weekly cache or from scrapping epics. Well, where the fuck do you get those epics if Caches don’t drop em?? Hope everyone raids Mythic, cuz Blizzard just fucked you if you don’t. Especially if you consider that only 385s give you a remotely decent yield of the currency.

Oh, and the classes that are getting buffed in the form of new Azerite traits, well fuck you especially.

Finally, the classes that are so poorly balanced that you don’t get taken to the highest keys which would award more Residuum, well triple fuck you.

This system is a classic step forward and two steps back.
    There is no such thing as bad luck protection. It's just a fairy tale blizz spun to keep people from quitting and keep trying. Obviously you're going to get a gear to drop sooner or later and with rng being rng there is no proof it even exists

Quote Originally Posted by DRAKE996 View Post
    There is no such thing as bad luck protection. It's just a fairy tale blizz spun to keep people from quitting and keep trying. Obviously you're going to get a gear to drop sooner or later and with rng being rng there is no proof it even exists
    Looks at months and months of shitty RNG based boring grinding in a broken game system
    Looks at Credit Card crying in the corner
    Clicks Unsubscribe
    Lights match and throws it on WoW
    Walks off whistling happily.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephire View Post
    Care to explain it a bit more? What is wrong with TR? Now you'll have something sure to work towards. Why is that a un-imaginative thing? What would you want instead, care to give an example? I'm curious cause I think TR is fine, might not be the best but I'm totally ok with it.
    I have no problem with there being an item to help 'buy' what you want.

I was referring to the un-imaginative shit name they gave it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BigToast View Post
    Time to log out, go outside for a walk and then get a good night's sleep.
    I would but....I don't play, so I am unable to log out. I am lazy so I drive instead of walk. I would get a good nights sleep, but because I actually work for a living, I stress over shit that needs to get done.

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    If you don’t find it interesting then how is that Blizzards fault? There are plenty of people who do find it interesting and enjoy it still. The game has plenty of content beyond mythics and raiding, but people choose not to do it and then blame blizzard for their boredom and their lack of interest.
    Just wondering which game you've been playing so I can activate a subscription to it.