Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Haha! Oh, the US. How are you guys not embarrassed? Your country is litteraly run by morons.
    I didn't vote for the train wreck that is in the White House.....

Heather Nauert a degree in communications and a masters in journalism.... I'm more qualified to be the ambassador to the UN that she is.....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    The UN is useless, obsolete, and completely irrelevant. In 60+ years they achieved NOTHING. Hopefully, this hastens its collapse.
    Keeping North Korea out of South Korea is something. The UN fight against HIV/AIDs seems to be going well. Could argue there hasn't been a World War since its founding.

Pretty strong signal that the Trump presidency is utterly defunct and lacking in all credibility. If it makes it to 2020, it'll be a miracle.

Congressional Republicans are going to leave him high and dry - sooner than later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kenthovind View Post
    Heather Nuart was picked to read scripts and push anti russian propaganda, that will be her entire role, no experience in politics is required when your job is to jus read the scripts the Illuminati give her.

The US shadow government is mad Russia finished off ISIS, they used to love Russia when Russia was passive and let them invade Iraq, Libya, Syria without getting involved, but now that Russia is involved, and now that Illuminati has a nuclear power standing in their way, their only option is to pool their entire propaganda/banking machine to isolate Russia.

My source? FBI chief Ted Gunderson.
    You know, there's a small part of me that wants you to be the real Kent Hovind.
    Putin khuliyo

Some idiot from Fox & Friends? Sounds about right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

"Shes Purty "

Unfortunately guys its all about the image these days.

A pretty face will sell over a policy to the audience, probably more so than a older more knowledgeable male.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    That this Fox News Anchor is getting this job has nothing to do with "the left". It illustrates the profound talent drought the Administration is suffering from as it struggles to fill jobs. Nobody career minded who has options would join this administration, which has the stench of death on it.
    While I agree that it seems that no qualified and good applicants are probably jumping at the chance for this job, I think it also has to do with the level of scrutiny Trump has for people who work for him. Suck up to him, you get a job. Say something bad about him, do something that makes him look bad (even if that is doing your job correctly as happens often b/c he doesn't know how to do his job), or be in the department that he messes something up in and you will be fired and rudely smeared on Twitter. Really if there is a job opening in the Trump administration, all you have to do is have a little access to him and kiss his butt and whoever you are, you will be nominated to be SECDEF or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Prokne View Post
    While I agree that it seems that no qualified and good applicants are probably jumping at the chance for this job, I think it also has to do with the level of scrutiny Trump has for people who work for him. Suck up to him, you get a job. Say something bad about him, do something that makes him look bad (even if that is doing your job correctly as happens often b/c he doesn't know how to do his job), or be in the department that he messes something up in and you will be fired and rudely smeared on Twitter. Really if there is a job opening in the Trump administration, all you have to do is have a little access to him and kiss his butt and whoever you are, you will be nominated to be SECDEF or whatever.
    There is also the part where he likes the people that work for him to be at each others throats which is part of the reason he will stop listening to one advisor and start listening to another.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcath View Post
    Whoa there Russia-Bot. Not a single bit of that is even remotely near the truth, or even the grand scheme of things. Mind making up bullshit on Reddit instead of here, please?
    I'm the one here who has seen every single of Heather's state department briefings and interviews of her since she was state dep spokesperson, you didn't, you operate from a place of ignorance, I don't. Your job and family take up too much time for you to be able to get educated on world politics, which is why you probably don't even know what SAA, SDF, FSA, alusra, PPk, Ted Gunderson, Wesley Clarke, is.

I'm a geo politics expert, you? An oxygen thief.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Haha! Oh, the US. How are you guys not embarrassed? Your country is litteraly run by morons.
    "In a democracy people get the leaders they deserve."
    - Joseph de Maistre

Nothing welds together like the common experience of invading France.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blobfish View Post
    "Shes Purty "

Unfortunately guys its all about the image these days.

A pretty face will sell over a policy to the audience, probably more so than a older more knowledgeable male.
    I don't know who the style of these pictures come from but they really are horrible.

Clearly there is a body there but there is no life, no heart and no humanity to them. It's like the photograph of a vampire.

Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo101 View Post
    I don't know who the style of these pictures come from but they really are horrible.

Clearly there is a body there but there is no life, no heart and no humanity to them. It's like the photograph of a vampire.
    Maybe the UN Security Council should all have pretty female representatives

Then us fellas can just unlock our beers & watch the squabbling & entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    Where you not Swedish? xD
    I am, yes. Why?

Who cares man. She will just continue to say stupid shit like the last one anway.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    Your buddy Obama sure did make some stellar appointments, huh?
    Well, first off.... he's not my buddy, as I'm not a Democrat. I thought he was a mediocre President. Secondly, many of his picks were terrible, especially when pushing for ambassador appointments.

How does this in any way change the fact that Trump has appointed so many incompetent people into his ranks?

I'd like it to turn out after the Trump shitstorm is over that he'd been demanding sex in exchange for a position from all the women. That'd make my day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    ...thinks D-day is an example of strong American - German relations!

You can't make this shit up.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us...-un-ambassador
    Trump hasn't made one valid appointment yet.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    I'd like it to turn out after the Trump shitstorm is over that he'd been demanding sex in exchange for a position from all the women. That'd make my day.
    I almost want to say that would still be better than appointing people because their families are big GOP donors. Almost...

Quote Originally Posted by kenthovind View Post
    I'm the one here who has seen every single of Heather's state department briefings and interviews of her since she was state dep spokesperson, you didn't, you operate from a place of ignorance, I don't. Your job and family take up too much time for you to be able to get educated on world politics, which is why you probably don't even know what SAA, SDF, FSA, alusra, PPk, Ted Gunderson, Wesley Clarke, is.

I'm a geo politics expert, you? An oxygen thief.
    Sure you are. We all are. Make sure that tinfoil hat sits squarely on your head, don't want it blowing off. Heavens know the neckbeard isn't enough to keep you warm in that basement.
    We both know you're wrong, I'm just louder than your quiet conscious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    The UN is useless, obsolete, and completely irrelevant. In 60+ years they achieved NOTHING. Hopefully this hastens its collapse.
    I mean there's not be any significant global war so I mean it's kind of doing it's jobs