Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I have seen quite a few articles like this one about different morally questionable behaviors.

step one: Millennial writer does morally questionable behavior and gets a justifiable backlash.

step two: unable to accept that he/she was wrong and should change this behavior, he/she looks for like minded millennial reference material to support her morally questionable behavior.

step three: Writes article suggesting the world should change to accommodate her behavior because she doesn't want to feel guilty.

Monogamy is a contract, if you don't want to be monogamous end your contract.
    Last edited by Deln; 2018-12-08 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    If monogamy is so hard for some people, just don't do it. God this article is obnoxious.
    People always think they have some huge revelation on human nature and the sexes, even though 90% it's always horseshit.
    Exactly. Some people it doesn’t work. Some people it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Yes, well, if people want to go ahead and just blame their lizard brain for not letting them understand the real issues that impact their lives, I guess they can just...vote Trump again? Whatever.
    I don't know how you're getting to social and sexual relationships not being real issues. Social issues are a lot more relevant to a typical person's life than the top marginal tax rate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Except we're not talking about children from broken homes. Hell, you just pulled "the children" out of thin air.

We're talking about any relationship or lifestyle other than "The Normal Family" which covers a whole lot of options. None of which are inherently damaging to society. As I said, if anything it's the constant attempts to shove these people to the fringes of society that ends up doing the damage. Not "omg Becky fucked Todd".
    Tolerating non-monogamy seems like it obviously, inevitably leads to more kids from broken homes. I don't really see how you could believe otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of morally bankrupt heathens in this damn thread

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Swinger couples by default are degenerative. Just because you have consent does not make it somehow 'okay' or not degenerative. Are you in favour of eating each others shit during sex? How about being tied up and lashed to the point that you're bleeding and scarred?

Swinging has always been degeneracy - its having your cake and eating it too almost always at the cost of the mental health of your weak-willed partner.
    Stop. Your "degeneracy" rant is nothing but tripe. Your "moral" standards don't apply to anyone but you.

Quote Originally Posted by LoaThaFett View Post
    More attempts to destroy the morality of monogamy and the family
    Morality is relative and humans aren't monogamous by nature. Try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Tolerating non-monogamy seems like it obviously, inevitably leads to more kids from broken homes. I don't really see how you could believe otherwise.
    "Tolerating non-monogamy"? Society doesn't get a say in how a person chooses to live their life. Children are incidental in the context of relationships. While they may be factor in a legal context, eg, separation, their existence should have no influence on a parent's pursuit of intimate happiness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    "Tolerating non-monogamy"? Society doesn't get a say in how a person chooses to live their life. Children are incidental in the context of relationships. While they may be factor in a legal context, eg, separation, their existence should have no influence on a parent's pursuit of intimate happiness.
    I'm sorry, but this seems like complete nonsense to me. I don't see any way to bridge from the notion that the existence of children having no influence on a parent's pursuit of sex to a meaningful conversation. That seems so monumentally short-sighted, selfish, and destructive to me in such obvious ways that I simply can't relate to it at all.

This is borderline stupid. As mentioned above, if there is consent, go ahead and do whatever you want. But some of us are totally monogamic and would never even consider this option. We seem to live in an age where whatever you do is fine as long as it's not liking the good old ways we always were - that's a big no-no!

Wife: I want to cheat on you this christmas

Husband: I dont want you to but i love you so much

Wife: WoW that was some exciting sex and now iam divorcing you and taking you to the cleaners HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Shit article from a clickbait bottomfeeding source posted by a Shitposter clickbait bottomfeeder forum poster.

I don't recognise the false morality inflicted upon society my mass religion.
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Why cant they both get a hall pass?
    Because feminism is about female superiority not equality.

The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Does this mean you're not going to bring the horse cock dildo to the forum fuck party?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I'm sorry, but this seems like complete nonsense to me. I don't see any way to bridge from the notion that the existence of children having no influence on a parent's pursuit of sex to a meaningful conversation. That seems so monumentally short-sighted, selfish, and destructive to me in such obvious ways that I simply can't relate to it at all.
    The point is that a person has the right to pursue intimate happiness (ie, happiness in/outside a relationship, etc) regardless of them having children. The children don't get a say and neither does society. The "broken home" argument is based on the false premise that it's a lack of "proper mother and father" that leads to bad results rather than a lack of proper parenting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    I don't recognise the false morality inflicted upon society my mass religion.
    Most religious rules were made up for things that made sense at the time and some still do. Damn that false morality of thou shall not kill!

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    The point is that a person has the right to pursue intimate happiness (ie, happiness in/outside a relationship, etc) regardless of them having children. The children don't get a say and neither does society. The "broken home" argument is based on the false premise that it's a lack of "proper mother and father" that leads to bad results rather than a lack of proper parenting.
    I'm pretty sure cheating can lead to lack of proper parenting aswell.

If i would hazard a guess i bet this slut just wants a BBC for christmas and prolly gets off on the idea of her Beta cuck feminist husband who prolly has kowtowed to her throughout the marriage to sit in the corner and watch!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    I'm pretty sure cheating can lead to lack of proper parenting aswell.
    Sure. So can any number of things. The point is that a person's intimate lifestyle is not a catalyst for that result, as some would like to believe.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    ITT: An anthropologist (with a PhD in Cultural Studies), moonlighting as a psychologist, makes the tremendous logical leap that letting one partner get some strange now and then -- because it will make her happy for a while -- will be of net benefit to one's marriage.

I give this 6 Dunning-Krugers out of 10.

Congratulations, you sound like a 65 year old woman with this. As I explain to my mother HER/YOUR morals are not the only acceptable ones, stop acting like they are.
    Last edited by IIamaKing; 2018-12-08 at 06:25 PM.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Congratulations, you sound like a 65 year old woman with this. I as explain to my mother HER/YOUR morals are not the only acceptable ones, stop acting like they are.
    I do like how a lot of people were pretending the alt-right wasn't just a new social conservatism movement that dispensed with morality and dove full on into amoral control of others for "the good of society."