Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Where are all the hate-terrorism apologists who were so danged certain this upstanding racist murderer was just acting in righteous self-defense? They were all over prior threads, insisting he was a complete innocent and the protestors he tried to slaughter (successfully in one case) were the true villains.

we got a pretty big group of people that will never acknowledge the fact of right wing terrorism in the world. but as for the one guilty here i really hope they seek the death penalty for him since we still have that for federal crimes. and we need to send a strong message to these right wing terrorists that if you attack civilians you will face the ultimate punishment.

Since most of these right wing people have no objections to the death penalty i say we give it to them but in a swift and good way that means he is executed in less than a year from now since these people always object to all the appeals from other death row inmates as well

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    And yet, there are still numerous people trying to defend him.
    There probably are, but probably not as many as those who want cruel and unusual punishment meted out towards the accused.. He will get enough of that and he will die in jail anyway, but that will never enough for those in this thread..

What I don't get that there are those who say not to preach any sort of hate, and yet there is so much hate in this thread it really makes one wonder..
    Last edited by grexly75; 2018-12-08 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    There probably are, but probably not as many as those who want cruel and unusual punishment meted out towards the accused.. He will get enough of that in jail anyway, but that will never enough for those in this thread..
    Well, I want nothing cruel or unusual, but I will be glad when he dies and rots in hell.

And yet, look at all the people deflecting for him, or even claiming he's the victim. No thanks.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    There probably are, but probably not as many as those who want cruel and unusual punishment meted out towards the accused.. He will get enough of that and he will die in jail anyway, but that will never enough for those in this thread..

What I don't get that there are those who say not to preach any sort of hate, and yet there is so much hate in this thread it really makes one wonder..
    Make you wonder what? Being hateful towards bloody murders is not the same as being hateful to people who have done nothing.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Make you wonder what? Being hateful towards bloody murders is not the same as being hateful to people who have done nothing.
    Hate is still hate, no matter how you slice it.. And that hate in any and all forms is still hate and as such is bad.. As I see it I feel pity for the person involved more than anything else, he has done something totally stupid and he will pay for that stupidity by spending the rest of his life in jail..

Hate is still hate, not matter how you slice it.. And that hate in any and all forms is still hate and as such is bad.. As I see it I feel pity for the person involved more than anything else, he has done something totally stupid and he will pay for that stupidity by spending the rest of his life in jail..
    Fuck that, I feel bad for the victims, the innocent people. I don't feel bad for the racist murderer who ran his car though a crowd.

That's like saying you feel bad for radical suicide bombers, or for rapists who go to prison.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck that, I feel bad for the victims, the innocent people. I don't feel bad for the racist murderer who ran his car though a crowd.

That's like saying you feel bad for radical suicide bombers, or for rapists who go to prison.
    Maybe one day you will understand, but today is not that day..

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hate is still hate, no matter how you slice it.. And that hate in any and all forms is still hate and as such is bad.. As I see it I feel pity for the person involved more than anything else, he has done something totally stupid and he will pay for that stupidity by spending the rest of his life in jail..
    Ya that’s a bunch of nonesense all hate is not comparable and some one who try’s to murder a bunch of people with a car deserves no pitty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just like terrorism and first-degree murder are terrorism and first-degree murder no matter how you slice it. Especially regardless of your pathetic attempts to downplay premeditated murder as "doing something stupid".

Killing someone goes beyond stupidity. Are you trying to downplay his actions by using that word, or are you just sincerely oblivious to the fact it makes you look like you're downplaying it?

Maybe one day you will understand, but today is not that day..
    Oh,. I understand completely . You keep trying to say he did something "stupid," in order to be dismissive. It was an evil act of terrorism. Are you as forgiving of suicide bombers? After all, I want you to be consistent. When Islamists ran people down int he streets of France, did you feel bad that they were going to regret it for the rest of their lives?

Oh, that's right... you are simply trying to deflect for someone with whom you seem to identify.

Not once did you state you felt bad for the victims (not that I saw). Nope, you pointed to him, and tried to minimize his actions as if it's just some little mistake. The guy drove 400 miles to be a part of a white supremacist rally, and then accelerated into a crowd of people. He's going to hopefully die in prison a very old man, and I think that is exactly what he deserves. If you want to feel sorry for him, be my guest.

As I said before hate is hate, and the pity comes from that the person involved threw his life away by doing something stupid.. Maybe one day when you get more mature you might finally understand.. Until then keep preaching your hate you will find that it will get you nowhere..
    SO, do you feel the same about suicide bombers who threw their lives away doing something "stupid?"

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Killing someone goes beyond stupidity. Are you trying to downplay his actions by using that word, or are you just sincerely oblivious to the fact it makes you look like you're downplaying it?
    No he did something that no one should do, and those who were hurt by him I do feel for and that it is a sad state of affairs all around.. And he will pay for what he did to those he hurt..

As I said before hate is hate, and the pity comes from that the person involved threw his life away by doing something stupid.. Maybe one day when you get more mature you might finally understand.. Until then keep preaching your hate you will find that it will get you nowhere..
    Let's not play this word game anymore. I want to hear you say what he did was wrong or evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Where are all the hate-terrorism apologists who were so danged certain this upstanding racist murderer was just acting in righteous self-defense? They were all over prior threads, insisting he was a complete innocent and the protestors he tried to slaughter (successfully in one case) were the true villains.
    Idk where were you when the Baltimore police cases were dropped? Freddy Gray was just jogging according to you even though everything else said otherwise. Oh wait it's good when one racist piece of shit gets what's coming to him, but not when racists in Baltimore rioting over a shitter like him get a swift slap in the face that they're wrong right? Go back to your hole.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Let's not play this word game anymore. I want to hear you say what he did was wrong or evil.
    Of course what he did was wrong, and he hurt a lot of people and I do feel for those he hurt and he will pay for what he did.. But it still does not change the fact that in doing what he did he threw his life away, by doing something so stupidly wrong..
    Last edited by grexly75; 2018-12-08 at 06:00 PM.

Of course what he did was wrong, and he hurt a lot of people and I do feel for those he hurt and he will pay for what he did.. But it still does not change the fact that in doing what he did he threw his life away, by doing something so stupidly wrong..
    So, I will ask again, do you feel the same sympathy towards suicide bombers and the 9/11 hijackers?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Idk where were you when the Baltimore police cases were dropped? Freddy Gray was just jogging according to you even though everything else said otherwise. Oh wait it's good when one racist piece of shit gets what's coming to him, but not when racists in Baltimore rioting over a shitter like him get a swift slap in the face that they're wrong right? Go back to your hole.
    Freddie Gray died in police custody. The case was poorly handled by a prosecutor who was pushing for her own career. I wouldn't recommend using that as your argument. The Baltimore PD is one of the more corrupt in the entire country, and has a laundry list of accusations of racism and abuse of power. Seriously, they are probably worse than Chicago PD in that aspect.

What he did was incredibly wrong. So are the people who punch people they say are Nazis in the head. Would it have been less wrong if nobody died when he rammed his car into the crowd? According to people on these forums punching someone in the head is fine since they didn't die even though MANY cases of people who were punched in the head were lethal and it wasn't some boxer or MMA or bodybuilder person who did it. I want you to admit punching people in the head for having different beliefs is wrong. This idiot was 100% wrong in what he did, but the justification of Antifa simply because "they didn't kill anyone" is utter nonsense when this idiot could have simply injured people and by misfortune from his stupid disgusting actions a woman died.

- - - Updated - - -

So, I will ask again, do you feel the same sympathy towards suicide bombers and the 9/11 hijackers?

- - - Updated - - -

Freddie Gray died in police custody. The case was poorly handled by a prosecutor who was pushing for her own career. I wouldn't recommend using that as your argument. The Baltimore PD is one of the more corrupt in the entire country, and has a laundry list of accusations of racism and abuse of power. Seriously, they are probably worse than Chicago PD in that aspect.
    You can go back to your hole as well since you've already shown your racist colors numerous times. That post wasn't addressed to you so you really have no business replying for him. He was asking where apologists were. Freddie Gray's injuries were self inflicted and his arrest was self caused. He was an apologist for the racist bullshit BLM keeps pulling. He wants to play that "where are they" card, where was he to eat crow.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehct View Post
    Kid got wrecked and rightfully so. Fuck that pile. Can't wait to hear hes getting butt fucked by a huge black dude in jail. Justice.

- - - Updated - - -

WAYYYYY worse penalty to rot in prison. I hope they don't execute him. Thats an easy out for the guy.
    Worse for the State's taxpayers you mean. Why should we have to uphold his continued existence at our monetary expense, this outrageous excuse of a human being?

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    What he did was incredibly wrong. So are the people who punch people they say are Nazis in the head. Would it have been less wrong if nobody died when he rammed his car into the crowd? According to people on these forums punching someone in the head is fine since they didn't die even though MANY cases of people who were punched in the head were lethal and it wasn't some boxer or MMA or bodybuilder person who did it. I want you to admit punching people in the head for having different beliefs is wrong. This idiot was 100% wrong in what he did, but the justification of Antifa simply because "they didn't kill anyone" is utter nonsense when this idiot could have simply injured people and by misfortune from his stupid disgusting actions a woman died.

- - - Updated - - -

You can go back to your hole as well. That wasn't addressed to you. He was asking where apologists were. Freddie Gray's injuries were self inflicted and his arrest was self caused. He was an apologist for the racist bullshit BLM keeps pulling. He wants to play that "where are they" card, where was he to eat crow.
    Oh, are you now whining that I interjected... just as you did in this very comment? That's rather hypocritical of you.

The Baltimore police mishandled a suspect, and it resulted in his death. Period.

As for this, there are plenty of apologists, like those trying to deflect and make this about BLM or Antifa. There's the people claiming he was the victim. There's the people saying they feel sorry for him. There's the people trying to say that it was an accident. Shall I go on? The irony and hypocrisy from your comment is off the fucking charts.